C3PO unlock and 7*

Replies

• Options
    do you think Logray is mandatory ?
    It is the only one I have to 6*
  • Options
    Done 7* without paploo, all G11 ewoks, zChirpa, zWicket, EE, Teebo, Logray.
    Had to do several tries though...
  • Options
    I have the recommended five ewoks at gear 12 (wicket, elder, chirpa, logray, paploo). In tier 7 Wicket went down in the initial rush (before any of mine got a turn), but once I started going, elder brought Wicket back and the other side never got another turn. Not certain that Paploo is essential, but Elder is (he speeds everyone up and keeps them on their feet). I think that it can be done with Scout instead of Wicket, but I think Wicket makes it easier.
  • Options
    I got him at 7 stars too 😁👌🏻. If you eliminate Chewie, things will be much easier!
  • Options
    Anyone 7* with teebo and scout instead of paploo and logray?
  • Options
    NDSnyder wrote: »
    Done it. 7* C3PO with:
    xvscpak8ntq1.jpeg

I believe someone is cheating here
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Ewok
    On tier 5, I got waffle stomped. Going to try to remod. Out of my 5, what order should I prioritize mods to? I am using Teebo lead, elder, scout, logray and paploo.
  • Options
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    I got him at 7 stars too 😁👌🏻. If you eliminate Chewie, things will be much easier!

How did you get over the taunt to get to chewie? I can't target him first.
  • NDSnyder
    174 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Done it. 7* C3PO with:
    xvscpak8ntq1.jpeg

Why do you believe that?
  • Options
    ponce104 wrote: »
    No Logray needed, did it without him.

@ponce104 what did you use and what gear? 7*? Can you share your swgoh.gg?
  • Options
    Logray elder g11 ...zchirpa wicket teebo barely g10 ..good mods 7 star tier took 6 tries.
    Use teebo and logray to keep taunt off commander kill chewy han commander leia r2 3po
  • Options
    Used this team on Auto - cleared 7* on second attempt

Chirpa (zeta) g12 - Speed & Health mods, +121
    Elder g12 - Speed & Health mods, +112
    Logray g11 - Health mods, +106
    Paploo g11 - Potency and tenacity mods, +94
    Wicket g11 - CC & CD mods, +100

In the failed attempt I lost wicket early and EE was stunned, plus Chewy was stealthed.

Second attempt was easy on auto after Chewy died
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Done it. 7* C3PO with:
    xvscpak8ntq1.jpeg

Why do you believe that?

You know what. I think I have to take this statement back....

Found I was struggling due to the game automatically putting wicket in lead without me realizing it....

On another note I was able to clear t5 and 6 3* with no lead bonus. Ugh
  • Options
    Despite a serious chirpa nerf, I was able to beat T7 without paploo. Had to kill soldier really early on and lost elder midway. The rest was a nailbiter, out-TMing the rebs.
    jknscutydq9r.png
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Looks like chirpa is a head above the rest tho.
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Despite a serious chirpa nerf, I was able to beat T7 without paploo. Had to kill soldier really early on and lost elder midway. The rest was a nailbiter, out-TMing the rebs.
    jknscutydq9r.png

Nice! Chirpa crushed even with no body. Those Ewoks are really under appreciated.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I just cleared 7* with G11 Ewok Elder, G10 Chirpa, Logray and Paploo and G8 Wicket. Speeds were between 194-204 between the 5. Target the soldier first, then Chewie, Han, R2/Leia and 3PO last.
    All characters omegad and Chirpa the only Zeta. Probably the fluke of all flukes but it is doable. I rarely post but i had to share that you can do it without g12 ewoks. Mods are key!
    Good luck
  • Options
    6* with chirpa, logray, paploo, wicket and elder. All g9 level 85. Omegas on all non-zeta abilities. Zeta on chirpa leader ability.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    C-3PO 6* till now with G11 Chirpa, Wicket, Elder and Scout and G9 Logray. No zeta. Their usual mods: +30 speed arrow for all and medium others.
    In Tier 7 I am absolutely destroyed.
    I will try after moving my best mods...
    Further, Paploo is close to G10 and could maybe replace Logray.. and I have a week to try to complete 1-2 G12, maybe... and 1 zeta saved
  • Options
    Unlocked w/ G9 Chirpa (Zeta), G8 Wicket, Scout, Elder, G7 Teebo. Tried like 50 times without the zeta, finally broke down and Zetaed Chirpa, which makes a huge difference. All around 200-220 speed. General strategy was to keep elder stealthed with Wicket, then use teebo to debuff commander and take him out first, followed by chewie. Took a little RNG to keep Elder alive long enough to revive the team as they died, but an unlock is doable with undergeared toons. Not sure how big a difference the gear makes, anyway, since they mostly kill you with all the exposes.
  • Options
    I beat tier 5 with g11 Chirpa, Teebo, Elder, Scout, and Wicket. Most around ~200 speed and no zetas. I've beat 3 toons so far on tier 6, maybe with some RNG I can beat it. Probably need g12 and zetas to beat tier 7 with that group. Logray seems to be necessary but mine is only 5 stars and he is not easily farmed.
  • Options
    I understand that events are supposed to be difficult but when events are mostly based off RNG, it is an absolutely stupid system.

Some of the reasons why it's stupid:
    Losing one (or sometimes two) Ewoks before you even get a turn.
    Needing EE to always revive with Tribal Healer when it's only a 35% chance.
    Hoping you don't lose EE halfway through the battle.
    Hoping Chewbacca doesn't stealth so you can attack him after you remove the taunt.

Starting and restarting over and over just hoping none of this happens is insane.

For the record, all of my Ewoks are 7*, g11 and all but Paploo (188) are over 200 speed.
  • HenriqueAA
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

HenriqueAA wrote: »

How did you get over the taunt to get to chewie? I can't target him first.

You have to try to take the soldier’s taunt off using Paploo’s basic hability. And remember: the Elder must not die at the beginning of the battle. If this happen, restart.
  • Options
    Focus your fire on Rebel Commander as long as Chewie is in stealth, then go after Chewie. You'll have to switch between Chewie and Commander back and forth because of the taunt, but you can dispel it with Logray.

Paploo also dispels with his basic. ;)
  • Options
    Used this team on Auto - cleared 7* on second attempt

Chirpa (zeta) g12 - Speed & Health mods, +121
    Elder g12 - Speed & Health mods, +112
    Logray g11 - Health mods, +106
    Paploo g11 - Potency and tenacity mods, +94
    Wicket g11 - CC & CD mods, +100

In the failed attempt I lost wicket early and EE was stunned, plus Chewy was stealthed.

Second attempt was easy on auto after Chewy died

I'm shocked you'd be able to get past even 5* with this team.....
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    All Ewoks G11. Logray and Chirpa zeta

Chirpa Lead, Wicket, Logray, Scout and EE

All their speeds ranged from 205-215

It’s all about the opening salvo. As long as EE can get a turn in to revive someone, you’ve got a good shot. Save R2 for later because they built him like a tank in the last tier (has close to 100k protection).

Best thing you can do is to hope Wicket gets smashed first, Revive him with EE, he attacks on revive to trigger his auto turn mechanic, then you rain down on them lol.

Kill order I had was: Taunt, Chewy, Han, Leia, R2, 3PO.
  • Options
    Hoping Chewbacca doesn't stealth so you can attack him after you remove the taunt.

I just hard killed the Commander before going after chewie, so you don't have to keep dispelling him. I know it doesn't help with chewie being stealthed, but chewie takes enough turns that he comes out of stealth pretty quickly. You can also use TMR on R2 to prevent a second stealth, if it looks like it's gonna happen.
  • Options
    Unlocked 7* C3 with...

zChirpa - G10
    zLogray - G10
    Pap - G11
    Elder - G11
    Wicket - G9

Took about 15 tries but just had to find the kill/defeat order and wait for good rng.

umrvvhza28hq.png

vcoljhkn6sxf.png

3wvk54vj6wds.png
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Done 7* without paploo, all G11 ewoks, zChirpa, zWicket, EE, Teebo, Logray.
    Had to do several tries though...

Oh, thank you for the hope - Paploo is the only one I didn't 7*... thought maybe it wasn't possible without him.

Ewok Rebellions are Built on Hope.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice