The Logray problem

167891012Next

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    4965 posts Member
    If you're not getting Logray, you need to equip the Ewok lure, hang out around the Gold Saucer Area and feed it Gysahl greens as soon as you see one.
  • cfodder wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    If you check at every store refresh, you'll be just fine.

Hopefully but it all depends on how long before 3PO returns. If hes a 2 month legendary a la Yoda or Palp I'll be in trouble. If 3 to 4 months I may be fine. I dont miss refreshes much though. Maybe once or twice a month.

C3po is new hat it will be 3-4 months for his first return them on his 3rd or 4th return I think is when it drops to 2 months
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Preto wrote: »
    The game "knows" what you are farming for and adjusts accordingly.

No it doesn’t.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • If Logray is required to beat tier 7 of the C3P0 event, why is he a near impossible farm? I haven’t seen him in the guild store in two full weeks and there’s literally no way to farm him anywhere else.

Is the C3P0 event possible without Logray? My team will probably consist of Chief Chirpa, Elder, Paploo, Scout, and Teebo. Maybe Wicket but of course he’s on a 20 hard node.

I beat tier seven without Logray or Wicket. They just make it a lot easier.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    My GG problem is way worse than my Logray problem.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    i had a log ray problem for maybe for maybe 4 monthsbarely ever was in store, it's now switched to b2 :(

If you’re looking for B2 in the guild store then you will definitely have a problem.

Why? B2 is in the last slot, same as SA.

I have never gotten shards of B2 from the guild store, therefore it doesn’t exist.

well ive seen/bought him twice in 4 weeks, a rarity but exists, seen logray about 6-7x in that time
  • ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    It seems ocationally the hard to get toon shards get rotated to different refresh time slots. I noticed that when Logrey is not in 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00 refresh slots, he will be in the 00:00 refresh slot
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    ashbbk wrote: »
    It seems ocationally the hard to get toon shards get rotated to different refresh time slots. I noticed that when Logrey is not in 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00 refresh slots, he will be in the 00:00 refresh slot
    Only on the sixth Wednesday of months with an 'h'.
  • I wonder if the creator of this topic still doesn’t have Logray at 7* now ...
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    There is no Logray issue. Logray is a Shaman and shows up to be fashionable in his tardiness. He is never late because he arrives when he wants. 3PO is still a month out.

It’s all RNG. Just pay crystals to refresh the store until you get the result you want.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I had a GG problem. One appearance in three weeks. Then he showed up twice two days ago and twice more yesterday.

There is no problem with GG, and there's no problem with Logray.
  • A new problem: I said before that Logray showed up several times in a row when I had Dengar at 96/100. Since I finished Dengar about a week ago I've seen him once. Clearly the secret is to ALMoST finish Dengar, just don't 7* lol
  • The secret to see Logray more often is to drink a Smoothie at 4 pm every thursday
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    The secret to see Logray more often is to drink a Smoothie at 4 pm every thursday
    Any particular flavor?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    The secret to see Logray more often is to drink a Smoothie at 4 pm every thursday
    Any particular flavor?

Stormtrooper.

ewok-drummer.png?w=598
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Done without him, but feel the pain we all felt during our farm's