New Clue!

Replies

  • Now I can say we are all friends. Thanks guys. :#

    Group hug!


    Or maybe not lol :P
  • Thx @ColonelMatt8 👍
  • Those who are expecting that there is more to the puzzle, be prepare to be disappointed!
  • That piglet picture, bacon is another word for money. Scoundrels are in for the money. Maybe that’s really all there is to this puzzle...
  • Lmao what the heck was that xD

    I was just shaking my head in disappointment when boba fetter and others were dissing the whole thing, assuming it was only about the falcon. But in the end, the joke company just made themselves the butt of all jokes again. :V

    You guys never fail to disappoint. Never change CG. ;D

    And having been solved it is only about the falcon

    Thats what i said man. This has been funny, so i appreciate them giving me a good laugh.

    Could've just given a normal hint, but nope. Had to go with the most intricate of puzzles for the most puny(since already leaked) thing. XD

    And what was the first page all about? The post where crumb hinted the puzzle contained more than the falcon reveal? Can't see the CG apologisers mentioning it? :3

    You were right in being skeptical, sorry for assuming you were wrong. My advice to anyone who gets disappointed by CG(or anything to do with EA) is this: just think of them as a joke. Nothing more, and you'll find them hilarious.

    Yeah was pretty funny how over the top this puzzle was considering 😂😂
  • All that work for just millennium falcon... disappointing!
  • Lmao what the heck was that xD

    I was just shaking my head in disappointment when boba fetter and others were dissing the whole thing, assuming it was only about the falcon. But in the end, the joke company just made themselves the butt of all jokes again. :V

    You guys never fail to disappoint. Never change CG. ;D

    And having been solved it is only about the falcon

    Thats what i said man. This has been funny, so i appreciate them giving me a good laugh.

    Could've just given a normal hint, but nope. Had to go with the most intricate of puzzles for the most puny(since already leaked) thing. XD

    And what was the first page all about? The post where crumb hinted the puzzle contained more than the falcon reveal? Can't see the CG apologisers mentioning it? :3

    You were right in being skeptical, sorry for assuming you were wrong. My advice to anyone who gets disappointed by CG(or anything to do with EA) is this: just think of them as a joke. Nothing more, and you'll find them hilarious.

    Yeah was pretty funny how over the top this puzzle was considering 😂😂

    uhhh, pretty sure it unveiled the requirements. So yeah, it unveiled more than falcon reveal.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    my favorite thing about these forums is watching people decipher the puzzles developed for character releases. I learn so much reading how people trouble shoot and theorize on solution keys. It exposes me to concepts I had never heard of before, so I appreciate the work put into creating these on CGs side, and an even greater appreciation the people that spend time to solve and sharing their work so I can learn something new. Seriously, big thank you.

    PS - even in this circumstance where we all pretty much knew the answer, it wasn't so much the result that mattered, but the effort and process to decipher. When I put together a puzzle at home, I already know the end result, but I still try to figure out how all the pieces fit together.

    ^^ yes times a million
  • Tarah
    188 posts Member
    so..it's solved...

    it's time to give us an ETA.... =)
  • How?
    Kluge wrote: »
    Seriously, who cares. Solving the riddle doesn't make it happen any faster. Everything is leaked long before the riddles "officially" start the announcement process. We know OT Falcon is coming <cringes - yay another paywall ship> So you're better off spending your time working a 2nd or 3rd job to pay for whatever it is hinting at (assuming you want the instant gratification), rather than trying to decipher the puzzle.

    In the 2 minutes it took you to write that I made $20 not even working. Ask me how!
    Kluge wrote: »
    Seriously, who cares. Solving the riddle doesn't make it happen any faster. Everything is leaked long before the riddles "officially" start the announcement process. We know OT Falcon is coming <cringes - yay another paywall ship> So you're better off spending your time working a 2nd or 3rd job to pay for whatever it is hinting at (assuming you want the instant gratification), rather than trying to decipher the puzzle.

    In the 2 minutes it took you to write that I made $20 not even working. Ask me how!

  • Junk reveal.....
  • Ultra wrote: »
    2. Lack of Resistance / First Order capital ship is still painful
    Also lacks Bounty Hunter, Separatist and Sith capital ship, instead we have 2 empire but who's counting...

    Anyway interesting puzzle, let's hope some of the names used in it will eventually make it to the game at some point.
  • What would be a bounty hunter capital ship, they only have one person ships

  • They could use Jabba (or so many others). But that's off-topic.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    JerryHello wrote: »
    Seriously though...super predictable reveal and incredibly bland addition to the game.
    OT Falcon is the Jedi Luke of ships. Seriously, when it comes to ships, The Millenium Falcon defines The Star Wars franchise. I do agree there were lots and lots of missed opportunity by CG throughout the year when it came to ships

    1. Mostly ignored after it launched until ships 2.0 (no new content until they were able to fully monetize it)
    2. Lack of Resistance / First Order capital ship is still painful

    ^^ this. I’m happy that after 3 years it’s finally in the game and piloted by the 2 that it should be. Jedi Luke is really the last thing left that we have been waiting for/should’ve been in earlier. I am happy that at least this regime of cg wants to get this ot stuff to us and fast too.
  • CptCheez
    77 posts Member
    edited January 8
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    uhhh, pretty sure it unveiled the requirements. So yeah, it unveiled more than falcon reveal.

    Speaking as one of the people who actually participated in solving this puzzle, I'm pretty sure you're wrong. It didn't unveil any requirements, only the name of the ship.

    And to everyone who's posting in here like, "What a crappy reveal, we already knew that!", have any of you ever done a jigsaw puzzle? Did you look at the box before you put it together? If so, did you finish the puzzle and then go, "Junk reveal, I already knew what it looked like!" ? Because that's how you sound. Yes, those of us paying attention already knew the Falcon was coming.

    The end result is not always the point of completing a puzzle.
  • KueChael
    785 posts Moderator
    Tarah wrote: »
    so..it's solved...

    it's time to give us an ETA.... =)

    Usually... puzzle, kit, event. All about a week apart.

    Usually.... but don’t quote me, I know nothing.
  • Maybe they are about to dump all 5 deserving capitol ships on us at once?
  • Feelmyforce
    16 posts Member
    edited January 9
    Ultra wrote: »
    OT Falcon is the Jedi Luke of ships. Seriously, when it comes to ships, The Millenium Falcon defines The Star Wars franchise. I do agree there were lots and lots of missed opportunity by CG throughout the year when it came to ships

    1. Mostly ignored after it launched until ships 2.0 (no new content until they were able to fully monetize it)
    2. Lack of Resistance / First Order capital ship is still painful

    Capital ships per faction are not necessary or supportable. They have released enough new ships recently to support the idea of adding 1-2 more capital ships but there was no separatist capital ships when the geo trio ruled arena or a BH capital ship In the current meta. Do Resistance and FO factions need some love? Definitely! But they each have a ship that you can argue are top 10 ships.
  • Ultra
    3565 posts Member
    Resistance / First Order is the two warring faction of the new trilogy

    Prequels: Galactic Republic vs Separatist
    Original Trilogy: Rebels vs Empire
    New Trilogy: Resistance vs First Order

    Having some ships from the NT doesn't mean they don't deserve a capital ship. I think there needs to be a capital ship for Separatists / Resistance / First Order.

    We have capital ship for the prequels but no capital ship that has synergy with the resistance or first order ships. Both factions of the NT also have famous admirals that everyone is familiar with.

    I don't even know if Bounty Hunters have a capital ship or a fleet admiral that can unite them. Maybe Mandalore but that is such a low priority.

    I cannot think of a legitimate reason for Resistance / First Order capital ships not to be in the game. They are the new generation of fleets, and it just feels weird to pretend they don't exist when half the second movie was a dogfight in space
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Resistance / First Order is the two warring faction of the new trilogy

    Prequels: Galactic Republic vs Separatist
    Original Trilogy: Rebels vs Empire
    New Trilogy: Resistance vs First Order

    Having some ships from the NT doesn't mean they don't deserve a capital ship. I think there needs to be a capital ship for Separatists / Resistance / First Order.

    We have capital ship for the prequels but no capital ship that has synergy with the resistance or first order ships. Both factions of the NT also have famous admirals that everyone is familiar with.

    I don't even know if Bounty Hunters have a capital ship or a fleet admiral that can unite them. Maybe Mandalore but that is such a low priority.

    I cannot think of a legitimate reason for Resistance / First Order capital ships not to be in the game. They are the new generation of fleets, and it just feels weird to pretend they don't exist when half the second movie was a dogfight in space

    You are missing the point. Until the last year BH were terrible, kotor era had nothing, fleet arena was a joke, and Jedi were the red headed step child of swgoh. As they add more ships to support more capital ships we will see a resistance cap ship and FO too if they can resolve the issue of using the actor who plays hux likeness and actually give us his character.
Sign In or Register to comment.