Google Play Login Issue: Possible Work Around

Replies

• Options
    Any chance we will ever get our daily login bonuses? Ive singed into the game daily for 4 months now and have yet to recieve one, just wondering. Even sent in a complaint initially got a rude response from a person named Praypae, ( not sure if I spelled the name right but she accused me of making it up. So I thought maybe it was just me, but after looking i saw there was a thread about it.
    Thanks for your time, I really am addicted and love this game, even more than Battlefro t for my ps4. Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Still not working for me. It worked fine up until about a week ago and then nothing seems to work. Tried all the various steps.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    I was on it this morning at 3am now I can't sign in...
  • slid
    2 posts Member
    Options
    The same problem! What's going on? I cant sign in! How to fix it???
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Update didn't seem to fix it. This is really a shame that they're not pursuing this more
  • Options
    Still have an issue with logging in for the first time when I have a game save already. Got a new phone yesteray, but was given no option to login to google play games for my save. Have to go through the boring walkthrough, which SHOULD be optional to do.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Still have an issue with logging in for the first time when I have a game save already. Got a new phone yesteray, but was given no option to login to google play games for my save. Have to go through the boring walkthrough, which SHOULD be optional to do.

And then u solve the problem? İt is so good. We are facing the problem for 3 months and no progress till now.
  • Options
    I just fixed this by disabling Google Play Games app. After re-enabling it, then signing into my account from google play games app, then I tried to log in twice to Galaxy of Heroes and then My main account appeared. I am glad i have my main account back, but it **** not having access to it for the entire weekend :(
  • Warmachine8489
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ackturi wrote: »

same here...just happened to me. 4/19/16

*Update* not sure what happened or how i fixed it. But i did alot of screwing around with my google accounts and disabling and enabling along with uninstalls and installs. And now can access my SWH account. but under a new Google play games name...
    Post edited by Warmachine8489 on
    Life is a one time offer, use it well.
  • Steeltown7
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ackturi wrote: »

same here...just happened to me. 4/19/16

Yes. SAME happen to me after update. I was logged into Google Play Account since Feb with no issues. Now after today's update 4/19 I try to sign in from the game gear icon and hit sign into Google Play and it wants me to create a new account. I won't let me sign in. So dissatisfied and disappointed especially missing out on Omega Gear Challenge! PLEASE HELP!
  • Options
    Looks like i have some issues too. Every time when i try launch game, he wants me to play tutorial again. And my main account just wont log in. Please help me to fix this. I spend too much time and energy to lost my account just like that.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Everything was fine in the morning and then when I went to play it at lunch everything was gone. I tried all of the trouble shooting notes and nothing has worked. Hoping EA figures out what happened. I had just hit level 72 and am not interested in starting from scratch.
  • Options
    I was having the same problem, go to your google games app, and create an ID, then start the game. That worked for me after everything else didn't.
    It looks like they updated the google games app and you have to create a gamer ID now, once you do that it should work. Like I said it worked for me, after everything else didn't work
  • Zerf
    6 posts Member
    Options
    I fixed it this morning installing that version of Google Play https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YQFtCGc_lhNUdJTDcyQ1JaOW8/view
  • Options
    I dont even have a sign in option in the gear icon.
  • Options
    Omg. I'm back at level 1. I was at level 77. I'm devastated. I've spent $2400 with all my receipts in my email.
  • Options
    It happened when I updated. No idea what happened
  • Options
    I just joined a top guild. This is cra,y.
  • Options
    How do I even update the gamee for this new patch? I've relogged like 10 times and I'm still stuck in the old version of the game ...
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse please help me
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse please help me. Ive called and emailed everyone. I lost my account. It reset from level 77 to level 1. I've tried everything. I have all my receipts but google play and EA customer service keep giving me the run around.
  • Options
    Hi. I'm afraid that due Error Code 3.0 I lost my account - Boro Smooth. Can someone: @EA_Jesse tell me what happened please. I'm really worried as I invested into it and had an account level 76. Thanks
  • Options
    Might want to rethink your methods... every time you fix one thing, you break 2 others...
  • Options
    OK.I suppose this will not be solved within next couple of hours. This means that I will not be able to finish GW for today.Meaning loosing over 500k Credits,Mats, Experience,etc. .... ...........will anyone be doing anything about it?
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue. I have noticed that Google Play Games isn't listed under my account like Google Play Music is. Also, if I launch Google Play Games, it prompts me to create an account. Seems like it might be a phone issue and not the game itself.
  • Options
    I ran the steps provided twice, without success. I then:

1. Restored Google Play Games to factory installed version
    2. Launched Galaxy of Heroes and was able to "Sign in to Google Play" and access my game account
    3. Updated Google Play Games to latest version
    4. Launched Galaxy of Heroes and was still able to access my account without prompting

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    oxinferno wrote: »

2. Launched Galaxy of Heroes and was able to "Sign in to Google Play" and access my game account
    4. Launched Galaxy of Heroes and was still able to access my account without prompting

Hope this helps!

This helped. THANX
  • Options
    BoroSmooth wrote: »

Hope this helps!

This helped. THANX

Now get to finishing GW! :)
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options

Hope this helps!

How exactly do you "restore Google play games to factory installed version?" @oxinferno
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    I just got off the phone with a Google customer service rep, and after 20 minutes of troubleshooting, nothing has been fixed...ball is now in your court EA/CG