TW look-ahead post is wrong, and I'm upset:

The post that went up on Jan 25th had this text:
Wait no longer and see below for what’s scheduled for the next two Territory Wars.

It also was clearly labeled for 1/31 & 2/7.

This current TW pays out on 1/31, and the "1/31" didn't say "starts on 1/31". It just said "1/31".

However, the text was absolutely clear: this is for the NEXT TWO Territory Wars.

The first of those was same bonuses as last time - Ewoks, Troopers & Jawas. I wasn't sure if EA/CG had messed up by placing the payout date where the start date should be or whether they just moved the date forward, but whatever they did, it was absolutely clear that the SAME BONUSES were in play for the VERY NEXT TW.

Now I've planned the defense for my guild and written detailed instructions to give us the best chance for success. And what happens?

Everything EA/CG said was a lie.

Why do you do this? These bonuses are large enough to plan a whole defense around - and I did! Why are you making me waste my effort? Sure, I could maybe have saved some time writing the defenses up in chat and the territory command notes, but the planning for the TW was done before I could have known.

This is messed up. This is messed up bad.

Replies