2Next

Replies

• Nauros wrote: »
    Gr1evous wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    What about the farming nodes for Carth and Juhani? Are they going to be in the game soon?

I think they should come next week, according to the release cadence. I'm waiting for them as well, my Canderous is almost 7* so it's time to switch to the next cantina farm...

Same with Canderous, need to move fast on those other characters, already reloading Bastilla fallen node two times a day, how you doing with her fragments?

11/85 for 6*, refreshing twice daily. Looks feasible by the end of February, but another hard node farm (if there is one) will be tough...

Same here, it seems they are going to force us to pay some money to get those last 2 to 7* for the event no matter what

Yeah, we had at least the ship nodes to help for JK Revan. If they give us a single hard node farm without a complementary ship node, it will be another step away from ftp.

They just know we are ready this time and still want us to pay again so they are giving no chances this time, biggest paywall 2.0
  • yep they are forcing us to pay

F2P is becoming impossible to be competitive at all.

been playing since February 2016 and it was great back then now im looking for something else to play.

BUT when i said this i get shot down lol.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    HadToDoIt wrote: »
    yep they are forcing us to pay

F2P is becoming impossible to be competitive at all.

been playing since February 2016 and it was great back then now im looking for something else to play.

BUT when i said this i get shot down lol.

Truth be told, when compared to other freemium games, this one is still pretty ftp friendly. But it is getting worse.
  • 01/31/2019

What is being done to address the situation with people missing Revan shards and the rewards from the event?
  • CasperUSF wrote: »
    01/31/2019

What is being done to address the situation with people missing Revan shards and the rewards from the event?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194349/what-happened-to-my-revan-shards#latest
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I can't wait until people start complaining that the failure to get their Revan shards today impaired them in Territory War and Arena, and they want an immediate 3 zetas and 500 crystals for EA's mess up. In 3...2....1

They already are.. Lol 😆
    I don't get why ppl whine so much about their own poor judgment.
    Edit: unless you mean the ones where the game glitched and didn't pay out correctly
  • Guys, what was the previous description of Jawa's bonus?
  • Bartek wrote: »
    Guys, what was the previous description of Jawa's bonus?

It had "50% chance to stun when attacking an enemy" on top of the current description

It had "50% chance to stun when attacking an enemy" on top of the current description

Now they have "50% chance to Stun the target enemy when they use an ability". Not much of a change. Or am i missing something? :|
    Bartek wrote: »

Now they have "50% chance to Stun the target enemy when they use an ability". Not much of a change. Or am i missing something? :|

Pretty sure the change is the « when the use a basic they call everyone » instead of « when they attack they call everyone ». I just hope they won’t be completely bugged like last time.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    07iaf6w0axp1.png
    this was the wording last time
  • It's time to give us an update on this Missing Revan mess and what Capital Games intends to do to compensate those affected.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    CasperUSF wrote: »
    It's time to give us an update on this Missing Revan mess and what Capital Games intends to do to compensate those affected.

They gave you an update last night. 5am Dev time is not the time to demand another update.
  • The money that I have spent on this game... I think I'm a little justified in demanding an update.
  • Are you also decreasing the drop rates with each new update??