Rancor simming. What tier rewards?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    The way I read it is there are conditions that need to be met before a hpit can be simmed, those being a guild playing in enough times and probably all members having raid han at 7*.
    They also said all members will get the same rewards, basically if we qualify, we all get 1st place. It makes sense since the hpit is basically a farmed raid. I doubt there are many people out there who can't beat it.
    Why does it make sense that those who instantly sim the raid get much better rewards than those who go through the effort to farm it? 1st place reward for everyone? We will be lucky if it is top 10.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    The way I read it is there are conditions that need to be met before a hpit can be simmed, those being a guild playing in enough times and probably all members having raid han at 7*.
    They also said all members will get the same rewards, basically if we qualify, we all get 1st place. It makes sense since the hpit is basically a farmed raid. I doubt there are many people out there who can't beat it.
    Why does it make sense that those who instantly sim the raid get much better rewards than those who go through the effort to farm it? 1st place reward for everyone? We will be lucky if it is top 10.

Because guilds who have raid han 7* AND have beat the raid so many times will be able to sim it. They're not making the raid simmable for just anyone.
  • Options
    If a guild has beaten the Heroic Rancor raid a certain number of times and a (to be determined) number of guild members have Han Solo at 7*, the guild will be able to sim completion of the Rancor Raid and all guild members will receive equal rewards. While we are still tuning the exact rewards, the intention is to keep the inflow of rewards but allow guilds to enjoy the rewards and spend their time on new content without having to repeat the version of an event they’ve mastered.

This is a direct excerpt from the road ahead regarding simming the hpit raid. I think the language is clear as mud and could use some clarification.