Content Update 2/6/2019 [MEGA]

Replies

• All droids at 7* here. Cept Droideka of course.
    Ready to roll and excited about it.
    Thanks CG
  • In the clone wars, and the old kind of poorly done cartoon, GG was known as pretty much THE Jedi killer. Jedi feared him, he was able to learn and quickly counter lightsaber styles which led to Mace gearing and not wanting to fight him period.

I've had GG at 7* for awhile and been waiting for this moment! Now if only clones can get some love too.. lol
  • @CG_SBCrumb Have to resoundingly agree with some higher level players really wanting access to the same shipment options (such as DN, I missed the vets in skimming, but if another poster is correct, DEFINITELY want those, too). It's like punishing those who have played longer for not working certain toons in a particular order. Maybe at least rotate them through regularly for everyone?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Looking forward to all the droid content :) but when are we getting carth and juhani farmable?

I personally welcome a few more weeks to farm Ordo and Nasty Basty. Carth and Juhani can wait.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Looking forward to all the droid content :) but when are we getting carth and juhani farmable?

I personally welcome a few more weeks to farm Ordo and Nasty Basty. Carth and Juhani can wait.

Except if Darth Revan release isnt delayed.. Only we get 1-2 less weeks to farm Juhani/Carth.
  • VonZant wrote: »

Except if Darth Revan release isnt delayed.. Only we get 1-2 less weeks to farm Juhani/Carth.

They won't do that
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

They won't do that

Won't they? Remember it's EA we are talking about...
  • Ok CG_SBCrumb, now could you PLEASE get me my FREAKIN REVAN EVENT REWARDS and fix this stupid grainy filter that is constantly over my event battles?!!! I am sitting here trying to enjoy unlocking my 7* Emperor, and I can't even see my opponents because there's a black backdrop and a very thick static over the screen!!!

***I HAVE CALLED INTO THE EA TECH HELP LINE TWICE IN THE LAST WEEK AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT MAKE ME WAIT 30 MINUTES ON HOLD, THEN ADMIRAL PAWN ME OFF! AS COMMITED FANS AND USERS OF YOUR GAME WE SPEND THOUSANDS OF HOURS AND DOLLARS ON THIS GAME AND YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE SURE YOU GIVE US WHAT YOU PROMISE?!...
    I'M DONE!!!***

THERE IS SEEMINGLY NOWHERE I CAN GET MY VOICE ACROSS OR BE HEARD FOR ALL THE DISSATISFACTION I'M EXPERIENCING ON YOUR PLATFORM! I AM BUT A FART IN THE WIND.

BUT THIS... THIS IS ABHORRENT. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I COULD IMAGINE, IN THAT THERE IS NONE!!

YOU ARE A HUGE GAME! WITH A HUGE BASE! GET YOUR S***T TOGETHER!! CUZ YOU ARE ROBBING YOUR CUSTOMERS OF THE GOOD TIME YOU ADVERTISE!

**READ THIS** TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I AM ONE OF THOUSANDS EXPERIENCING THIS AND EVENTUALLY YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A LARGE ACCOUNT DROP RATE AS YOU DON'T EVER SEEM TO DO ANYTHING SERIOUS ABOUT THESE REPARATIONS.

PLEASE, TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO, WHO I HAVE TO CALL OR WHAT FREAKING SENATOR I HAVE TO WRITE TO GET YOU TO CARE ABOUT FIXING YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS' PROBLEMS! TRUST ME, IF THERE WAS ANY WAY TO PURSUE LEGAL ACTION I WOULD'VE. I OWN A BUSINESS, AND COULD NEVER IMAGINE TREATING MY CUSTOMERS (WHO PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE) THE WAY YOUR GAME AND EA ARE TREATING US...

**THE DIFFUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY STOPS HERE**

*PLEASE CONTACT ME. I'M OPEN AND HERE TO HELP!*
  • Except if Darth Revan release isnt delayed.. Only we get 1-2 less weeks to farm Juhani/Carth.

When did they say there is a Darth Revan release on the schedule? You’re assuming an awful lot here. I’d expect Darth Malik before Darth Revan. And who says Carth and Juhani are “late”? You’re assuming there was a scheduled release date that has passed. If those characters are needed, they are going to be released a certain time from when they are needed so they can’t be farmed to 7* without spending some money. That’s a given, regardless of the date of their release to nodes.
  • hoberfinkle
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    How does Thrawn's Fracture interact with B1's Droid Battalion?
  • Except if Darth Revan release isnt delayed.. Only we get 1-2 less weeks to farm Juhani/Carth.

When did they say there is a Darth Revan release on the schedule? You’re assuming an awful lot here. I’d expect Darth Malik before Darth Revan. And who says Carth and Juhani are “late”? You’re assuming there was a scheduled release date that has passed. If those characters are needed, they are going to be released a certain time from when they are needed so they can’t be farmed to 7* without spending some money. That’s a given, regardless of the date of their release to nodes.

Theyre late, given the cadence of how JKR was released.
    Given how much effort theyve put into fallen bastilla, to basically mirror her jedi pair 100%, it is reqsonable to assume dark side Revan should launch similar to light side Revan.
  • Theyre late, given the cadence of how JKR was released.

They're not late. Yesterday was the earliest they could have gone to a farm table based on the release cadence they use for ALL Marquee toons. They won't be "late" unless they still don't go to a table anytime in the next like 2 weeks.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »

You take 32 stacks away...

And the fracture? Or uncleansable debuffs in general?
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi Holotable Heroes!
    Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 2/6/19.

PACKS AND BUNDLES

SHIP ENERGY PACK
    Get Ship Energy to use in Fleet Battles with a Ship Energy Pack! This pack is in the Store for a very limited time!
    Dates available: February 8th - February 13th
    600 Crystals
    Minimum Level requirements: 60+
    Maximum # purchases: 1
    Edited on 2/7/19: Updated to the correct Maximum Purchase amount of 1

Guildmate pointed out that they edited this post today: Max # purchases has been changed from 1x/day to just 1 total. Appears that somebody finally did the math and decided it was waaaaaaay to cheap to collect these shards.

Had not heard anything in the forum about it yet. One of those silent, slip-it-in-while-nobody-is-looking type of changes.
  • Hey Heroes,

The Packs and Bundles section was updated earlier this morning to correctly reflect that the "Ship Energy Pack" has a maximum purchase limit of 1 (it was previously incorrectly stated as "once per day").
  • Because it’s once per day every other time it’s available. Just not when you need it to farm a ship😂
  • It’s a shame IG-86 isn’t a separatist droid, I would have liked to see it join the party.
  • Did they just secretly nerf the ship energy pack so you can only buy one over the 5 days rather one each day as it originally said? Not happy about that as has completely stuffed up my farming plan for the Palpmobile
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hey Heroes,

The Packs and Bundles section was updated earlier this morning to correctly reflect that the "Ship Energy Pack" has a maximum purchase limit of 1 (it was previously incorrectly stated as "once per day").

Of course, actually tell someone you changed it hours after you changed it because someone called you out on it. Typical **** CG move right there. Well done.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Not sure where to put this but wow, talk about a loaded weekly shipment shop
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hey Heroes,

To be blunt, the way you went about this was pretty underhand. A lot of people had read your original post pre-edit and gone off and math'd through the crystal economics without feeling the need to subsequently return here to check you hadn't changed the terms of the event.

Next time have the decency to at least announce your cretinous errors in a separate thread in one of the update announcement sections. In fact I'd suggest you should still do this for this one. Better late than never as they say....
  • Okay, so since I'm not seeing any info on it.. what's up with the release to farm for Juhani and Carth? Aren't we already at the point it should have happened based on character cadence or is my rough recollection of the timing of their release proved wrong by actual math?
  • Okay, so since I'm not seeing any info on it.. what's up with the release to farm for Juhani and Carth? Aren't we already at the point it should have happened based on character cadence or is my rough recollection of the timing of their release proved wrong by actual math?

According to the release cadence, they go farmable anytime from Feb 6 to 20.

According to the release cadence, they go farmable anytime from Feb 6 to 20.

Well, that really nails it down! :joy:

Thank you :disappointed:

• evoluza wrote: »

Because that makes sense. 33 would be too much, and 31, too few.
    :/

• evoluza wrote: »

Because that makes sense. 33 would be too much, and 31, too few.
    :/

Fracture deals Special damage to target enemy 4 times. Each time damage is dealt to B1, you take away 8 stacks. 4 * 8 = 32. It makes perfect sense.
  • Mesune wrote: »
    Dear CG, Dear EA,
    The current update is not what we have wanted; it is not what we have been waiting for. GG rework is something no one needed except Ahnald and may be few other ppl out there that thought it is a smart idea to gear up a char that noone else have. Please don’t do such reworks anymore- there can not be only uber characters, there should also be mediocre and poor characters. In the movies GG was not someone invincible let say compared to Sidious or Mace Windy, so his (or its?) rework was not something obligatory.
    What we actually need is setting Carth and Juhani to farmable locations of course combined with the announcement of an incoming new legendary/hero's journey event.

You don’t speak for “us” please take a digital sit.

• why don t you propose the ship energy pack on 12/02 instead of 13/02? the shuttle s event ends on the 12th....