Content Update 2/6/2019 [MEGA]

Prev134
Pyrefly
1254 posts Member
edited February 2019
<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 2/6/19.

CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
  • B1 Battle Droid
      We wanted to clarify the order of operations for some of the interactions with B1 as we had many conversations about this kit internally. Specifically, it’s important to understand how Droid Battalion relates to several Raid characters’ abilities and their playable counterparts.
      B1’s interaction with Traya lead: When B1 takes damage from Traya's leader ability, B1 will cleanse any debuffs on itself before Traya's lead can heal her Sith allies.
      B1 Devour/Annihilate interaction: When B1 is Devoured or Annihilated, its unique will trigger, causing it to lose 8 stacks of Droid Battalion and dispel all debuffs on itself. Although B1's unique, Droid Battalion, states that B1 "can't be defeated or destroyed while they have Droid Battalion," losing stacks of Droid Battalion represents whittling down the army of B1s. As such, the Rancor's "Devour" and Darth Nihilus' "Annihilate" will trigger Droid Battalion to lose 8 stacks.
      B1 and abilities that deal damage multiple times: B1 will lose 8 stacks for each instance of damage dealt. For example, being hit with Rey (Scavenger)'s "Flurry of Blows" will remove 32 stacks and being attacked while B1 has Expose will cause it to lose 16 stacks.

• Emperor's Command Shuttle
    • B2 Super Battle Droid

CHANGES
    • 4x Fleet Pack & Removal Fleet Mega Pack
    • New Characters in Weekly Shipments for Level 15 to 69 -
      • Stormtrooper Han
      • Princess Leia
      • Old Ben
      • Farmboy Luke
      • Boba Fett
      • Lando Calrissian
      • Darth Maul
      • Count Dooku
      • Darth Sidious
      • Biggs Darklighter
      • Wedge Antilles
      • Qui Gon Jinn
      • Scavenger Rey
      • Kylo Ren
      • Captain Phasma
      • Finn
      • Poe
      • Veteran Smuggler Han
      • Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca
      • Clone Wars Chewbacca
      • Ahsoka “Fulcrum” Tano
      • Darth Nihilus
        We decided that adding these characters to Weekly Shipments for players level 15 to 69 was the best option as new players may want to pick up some of their favorite Star Wars characters while SWGoH veterans may find it annoying to have a bunch of characters that they have most likely already earned diluting their chances for the unit that they really want.

EVENTS
    Galactic Chase - Emperor’s Shuttle
    For a limited time the EMPEROR’S SHUTTLE will be available as a bonus reward on any Fleet Battles node! Head over to the Fleet Battles holotable on February 8th and earn this iconic ship!
    • Event begins: Feb 8th

Mechanized Menace: B1 Battle Droid
    Join forces with B1 BATTLE DROID to wage war against the Galactic Republic! Succeed and earn shards for B1!
    • Event begins: Feb 14th
    • Recommended Level: 60+

PACKS AND BUNDLES
    MECHANIZED MENACE: B2 SUPER BATTLE DROID BUNDLE
    Purchase this bundle and receive 50 shards of the B2 Super Battle Droid! This Droid Tank locks down the enemy by suppressing their buffs and hastening its Separatist Droid allies.
    Bundle Includes:
    • B2 Super Battle Droid (x50)
    • Credits
    • XP Training Droids
    • Ability Mats
    • Gear
    Date available: Feb 6th
    Minimum Level requirements: 20+
    Maximum # purchases: 1

4x FLEET DATA PACK
    Enhance your fleet with the 4x Fleet Data Pack and receive a combination of FOUR ship blueprint sets. Each card guarantees between 10-100 blueprints.
    Date available: Feb 6th
    1895 Crystals
    Minimum Level requirements: 60+

SHIP ENERGY PACK
    Get Ship Energy to use in Fleet Battles with a Ship Energy Pack! This pack is in the Store for a very limited time!
    Dates available: February 8th - February 13th
    600 Crystals
    Edited on 2/7/19: Updated to the correct Maximum Purchase amount of 1

MECHANIZED MENACE: B1 BATTLE DROID PACK
    Power up the B1 Battle Droid with this brand new pack! Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for the B1 Battle Droid and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
    Possible characters:
    • B1 Battle Droid
    Date available: Feb 14th
    1299 Crystals

MECHANIZED MENACE: B1 BATTLE DROID BUNDLE
    Purchase this bundle and receive 30 shards of the B1 Battle Droid! This Separatist Droid Attacker is a virtual army in battle.
    Bundle Includes:
    • B1 Battle Droid (x30)
    • Credits
    • XP Training Droids
    • Ability Mats
    • Gear
    Date available: Feb 14th

FIXES
    • UNIT - Units that were copy debuffs now properly copy Critical Damage Down
    • UNIT - Units that apply opposing buffs/debuffs now properly apply Critical Damage Down/Up.
    • UNIT - A bug has been fixed with a marker that identified a units turn not expiring at the end of the encounter. This will prevent Carth Onasi’s Leadership from providing extra assists in multi-round encounters.
    • SOUND - During Cantina battles, Cantina bar music will no longer play at inappropriate times.
    • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) would not fully dispel Offense Up when using Whirlwind.
    • LOCALIZATION - Fixed a bug where Chimaera's "Strategic Dominance" did not state that it cannot be evaded.
    • UNIT - Fixed a bug where Shoretrooper's "Target Weapons", Rangetrooper's "Take Aim", and Colonel Starck's "Debilitating Shot" and "Blizzard Four Barrage" did not trigger Biggs Darklighter's "Adrenaline Rush".
    • LOCALIZATION - Adjusted the description for the “Flawless Victory” achievement, and the description for the Veers portrait, to explicitly state that they are earned from a Territory War victory in which all enemy squads are defeated. (Previously they did not explicitly state that victory was necessary.)
    • LOCALIZATION - Updated Hermit Yoda’s “In Exile” to specify that he escapes at the start of a turn.
    • EVENT - Kylo Ren's portrait is now a first time reward in the Jakku Omega Battle Tier III.
    • GENERAL - There is now sound for the 'X' close button on the "Suggested Mods" screen
    • QUEST Fixed Tier II of the Ewok quest line, “Endor Allies”, counting Stormtroopers eliminated by anyone in your party if you had at least 1 Ewok. Please note that quest progress for Tier II (Eliminate 10 Stormtroopers) will be reset if you have not completed this tier already.

<<ORIGINAL DEV POST>>

swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
    Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Pyrefly
      1254 posts Member
      <reserved>
      swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
    • HK22
      644 posts Member
      Interesting. No Shard pack for Emperor's Command Shuttle, but to compensate the Fleet Energy Pack is available through the 13th......
    • Downloaded the update and b2s kit isnt updated.
    • Raffiki wrote: »
      Downloaded the update and b2s kit isnt updated.

Maybe do a full restart of your client? I just checked and I'm seeing the updated version
    • NoblePyro
      33 posts Member
      edited February 2019
      NS Acolyte & Daka Bundles...interesting.
      Is this part of a "future" puzzle?
    • I will very much be looking forward to adding B1 to my collection of droids.
    • No Carth Farm.. Yawn..
    • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
      Raffiki wrote: »
      Downloaded the update and b2s kit isnt updated.

Maybe do a full restart of your client? I just checked and I'm seeing the updated version

Reinstalling the game fixed the issue.
    • Why limit the added weekly shipment characters by what level we are? I'm 85 but there are toons in that list i still need. The Vets and DN come to mind. Why not just be available for everyone?
    • It's past due for Carth and Juhani to become farmable. Starting to get frutrated with the delay.
    • Snezdogg wrote: »
      It's past due for Carth and Juhani to become farmable. Starting to get frutrated with the delay.

I was expecting that they would go farmable today, but theres still two weeks before they are overdue for farming locations.
    • Vos_Landeck
      1666 posts Member
      edited February 2019
      B1 and abilities that deal damage multiple times: B1 will lose 8 stacks for each instance of damage dealt. For example, being hit with Rey (Scavenger)'s "Flurry of Blows" will remove 32 stacks and being attacked while B1 has Expose will cause it to lose 16 stacks.

Is that the same for mass assists? Seems like it would have to be.
    • Snezdogg wrote: »
      It's past due for Carth and Juhani to become farmable. Starting to get frustrated with the delay.

Actually today was the FIRST day for them to become available, so according to their own release schedule they have about 2 more weeks to release them
      "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
    • Hopefully there is something in Magnaguards, Grievous’s, or the Droidekas kit that will punish the opponent for targeting B1 or taunt to protect them. Because at the moment some characters can just one shot B1 with how his unique works.

Yes, each character that is called to assist will cause a separate instance of damage that will remove stacks.
    • Mucro
      101 posts Member

Obviously. Mass assist is also multiple instances of damage, only even clearer so than Flurry of Blows imo.

Yes, each character that is called to assist will cause a separate instance of damage that will remove stacks.

So revan squads will blow up b1 faster than they do traya if revan marks b1.

We don’t know for sure. There are 3 more droid kits to be released this month, and one of them may have something to prevent that from happening.
    • Droideka wrote: »

We don’t know for sure. There are 3 more droid kits to be released this month, and one of them may have something to prevent that from happening.

Maybe. But it would have to be a mechanic that renders revan direct focus ability useless.
    • Vos_Landeck
      1666 posts Member
      edited February 2019
      Mucro wrote: »

Obviously. Mass assist is also multiple instances of damage, only even clearer so than Flurry of Blows imo.

Seems obvious to me and you.....but not to several other people I talked with....hence the request for clarification.
    • Ultra
      11423 posts Moderator
      Snezdogg wrote: »
      It's past due for Carth and Juhani to become farmable. Starting to get frutrated with the delay.

I was expecting that they would go farmable today, but theres still two weeks before they are overdue for farming locations.
      Looks like they are delaying it by a week or two for a Darth Revan March release (announcement is a week early so they don't want to overshadow the reworks with a Revan announcement)

I honestly don't mind the extra time to farm other stuff

Maybe. But it would have to be a mechanic that renders revan direct focus ability useless.
      Or something that will punish heavily for going after B1. Currently magnaguard gets buffs if he is ignored. His rework may continue that to a further extent, so that if Revan focuses down B1, magnaguard becomes a beast.
      Droideka wrote: »

Or something that will punish heavily for going after B1. Currently magnaguard gets buffs if he is ignored. His rework may continue that to a further extent, so that if Revan focuses down B1, magnaguard becomes a beast.

Could be. We'll find out in a couple of weeks.
    • Looking forward to all the droid content :) but when are we getting carth and juhani farmable?
    • Looking forward to all the droid content :) but when are we getting carth and juhani farmable?
      Probably next week when they release B1.
    • Watch those wrist rockets.
    • Natetiffer
      290 posts Member
      edited February 2019
      Doesn't matter
      This is the Way
    • 3pourr2
      1927 posts Member
      edited February 2019
      So this order of operations is guaranteed to screw something else up because thats how you make these things work. Then leave them broken like zombie in sith raid huh @CG_SBCrumb
    • All I hope for is something to bring diversity back to arena shards.
      Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad Revan came back and I was able to unlock him the second time around as a purely F2P farm. However, seeing 46/50 teams as Revan mirror matches just isn’t fun. Hopefully the new reworks forces more Traya, GG, and CLS teams back into the top 50 and it starts to be fun again.
    • 3pourr2
      1927 posts Member
      Ravens1113 wrote: »
      All I hope for is something to bring diversity back to arena shards.
      Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad Revan came back and I was able to unlock him the second time around as a purely F2P farm. However, seeing 46/50 teams as Revan mirror matches just isn’t fun. Hopefully the new reworks forces more Traya, GG, and CLS teams back into the top 50 and it starts to be fun again.

With shard chats why is diversity needed?