Nightsisters

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Acolyte has one of the highest Special attacks in the game and is quite fast.

Only just started farming her so I don't know if she's worth it yet, but I just got my Initiate to 6☆ full gear, and half way to activating Daka. Talia and Asajj both 7☆
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Acolyte has one of the highest Special attacks in the game and is quite fast.

Only just started farming her so I don't know if she's worth it yet, but I just got my Initiate to 6☆ full gear, and half way to activating Daka. Talia and Asajj both 7☆

Nice. My Daka is 47/65 to 5*, Asajj and Talia are both 6*. It is hard splitting my Cantina rewards between Ahsoka and Daka.

Maybe I will farm Acolyte then. I do need someone to farm in Cantina once I 7* Talia.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Update on my NS team:
    All gear/skills are maxed for what can be obtained right now

Asajj 7* ~4550
    Talia 7* ~4550
    Initiate 6* ~4550
    Daka 6* ~4200

Those are roughly their power levels at those tiers. My team as a whole sits around 21,500

Acolyte is not a bad char and once you hit 5*-6* she gets extremely strong, durable and fast. For the long term I am also hoping to see another / new nightsister to take her place. Currently I run Lumi in her spot and have been farming Lumi because she falls into a few team comps I am working on to have a 2nd comp for GW and AI Arena.

@revengeoftheewok It plays poorly from the AI but can easily beat any top tier Arena/GW team. I can push up to the 1st spot for my server and there is no one under level 60 / purple gear in the top 50 on my server now.

@cosmicturtle333 Don't split between Daka and Tano... Tano isn't that good and if you are building a nightstalker team she will never be lead.
  • Options
    Like what you have going on......unfortunately I had to put my nightsisters on the back burner...still will have enough shards by tomorrow
    To 7* talia n ventress.. n initiate is waiting for final promotion

But had to work on a better 1st team for pvp...with poe taking away from daka..... but after poe.. I plan on finishing daka. N also work towards a rebel squad(have a 7* Leia n I like the spd potential with ackbar as leader,n hans turn control). But that'll be a pita with han n ackbar both in arena
  • Ease
    16 posts Member
    Options
    So here's my question: is acolyte worth farming or should I wait until Luce is introduced?

I'm apprehensive about how well stealth would work, but the removal of debuffs sounds nice (if only useful very rarely)

imo no. shes not useless, but pretty close to it. she doesnt crit enough in a sister team for her self heal to proc, and its quite difficult to get a kill shot with her special to actually use the debuff removal.
  • Options
    I too am working on Nightsister Initiate as well. I don't have a full Nightsister team but I do have Asajj, Talia and Daka so I could potentially build us Talia to make a full team up and add another character that would help that setup....
  • Options
    So after looking deeper into the acolyte around 5-6* and skilling her up she does a good bit more dmg... with the new comps and the aoe debuffs hitting your team. It is becoming easier to get the kill shot and clear your team from all the debuffs. This has worked great when I went against some of the comps like..
    Phasma / Kylo / Vader / Sid / Dooku type builds and their slight variations...
  • Options
    I've got a full Nightsister squad all capped at my current player level. Most characters are in tier 6 for gear, Asajj Ventress is tier 7. I've steadily been upgrading all of their abilities as well with everyone's at rank 3 or higher. My question is who should I have for squad leader? I play it with Ventress for the speed (and soon to be turn meter busting action), but I'm wondering later on how she stacks up against the other two Daka and Talia. Also wondering if squad order effects who acts first in a match. I've been doing great in the Arena against most squads I currently sit at rank 182 with power level 14,596. Any other tips besides boosting star level are welcome.
  • Options
    A little off topic, but WOW! Rank 182 with power 14,596!?!? I'm rank 265 with power 20,633, 5-6* toons and all purple gear. I'm fighting to keep my spot. Am I on the most intense server or what is going on? Everyone around me has similar or higher power and the top ranks are all whales at lv 70 already.

Anyway, back to your question...

Since Nightsisters' weakness is health and defense I'd try to compensate for that by having Daka as your leader. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks for your feedback, LunaMaat. I was thinking about Daka for that very reason once I get her upgraded.

As for the Arena rank I was wondering why I was doing so well considering I'd just started the game less than a month ago. It was really hard to judge what it was going to take to fight down to that prize pool. I went full on from the get go in arena so I'm pretty pleased with my standing. Current arena #1 is Level 60 in my grouping.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So if these bugs to ventress n talia are truly fixed, do you think nightsister can become a worth wild team?
  • Options
    LunaMaat wrote: »
    A little off topic, but WOW! Rank 182 with power 14,596!?!? I'm rank 265 with power 20,633, 5-6* toons and all purple gear. I'm fighting to keep my spot. Am I on the most intense server or what is going on? Everyone around me has similar or higher power and the top ranks are all whales at lv 70 already.

Anyway, back to your question...

Since Nightsisters' weakness is health and defense I'd try to compensate for that by having Daka as your leader. Good luck!

Sry but you are wrong.
    Only nightsister lacking hp is Asajj (actually Initiate have 2nd highest hp in game)
    As for leader:
    Asajj - great in GW not so much in arena (people will pick on you :) )
    Thalia - okayish
    Ashoka - good
    Actually best leader for Nightsisters is Sid

• Options
    Fighton wrote: »
    So if these bugs to ventress n talia are truly fixed, do you think nightsister can become a worth wild team?

Not with the Poe meta.
  • Options
    Crap forgot bout that...n I run a high dps poe team lmfao
  • Options
    So I still think nightsisters can be a competitive team when playing vs AI but with AI using them it won't hold your position like other team comps can for Arena.
    I use them as a 2nd team for GW and for various other things but not as much in PVP
    They felt stronger as a whole at lvl 60 then the 70 cap. However I think reaching some of the higher tiers for their skills going to 80 will make them much more powerful again. They are now my 2nd team for 70cap
  • Options
    I just started a second account just to be further addicted and it's pretty brand new.
    It's kind of easier the second time around for obvious reasons to lvl up but I'm interested in trying out new teams that I don't want to waste time attempting on my main account. So far I have ventress, Talia, NS Intiate and half way done working on Daka. I've heard mixed reviews on Ventress and I do enjoy Daka on my main account for GW sometimes Arena as well. But I need some advice on who else I can have on this team and even if this team is worth the time maxing out.
  • Options
    I think it has been tried, it's fun bc they're all night sisters but it has very very poor synergy
  • Options
    Ventriss is very good once you level her up to 7* and invest in her skills. She is my answer to Poe, poogle, or phasma. Her leadership skill is central to a nightsister team because she makes everyone much faster, and steals turn meter on any nightsister hit.

She is garbage at low level, but if you stay with her she becomes a monster.
  • Options
    Luce would be better than acolyte but that could be a long wait. I'd like the mother to be a character.

I run night sisters plus Poe in GW. They cleared GW easily today. Plenty of stuns and heals.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Leapster wrote: »
    So I still think nightsisters can be a competitive team when playing vs AI but with AI using them it won't hold your position like other team comps can for Arena.
    which means they'll be targeted more in new arena

• Leapster
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Yea the counter to this is swapping from Asajj as leader to Talia before you finish doing your fights and have to leave the AI sitting while your refresh is on cooldown.
    You need the Asajj speed to win your fights in most cases but a fully leveled Talia leader skill is a lot of evasion. I sometimes swap to her if I run into a high burst team in GW or Arena. They all end up evading a LOT. Unless I just have insane luck and rng it is pretty consistent.
    Not a lot of people run her or use the nightsisters so they don't expect the high evasion buff she provides.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Yea the counter to this is swapping from Asajj as leader to Talia before you finish doing your fights and have to leave the AI sitting while your refresh is on cooldown.
    You need the Asajj speed to win your fights in most cases but a fully leveled Talia leader skill is a lot of evasion. I sometimes swap to her if I run into a high burst team in GW or Arena. They all end up evading a LOT. Unless I just have insane luck and rng it is pretty consistent.
    Not a lot of people run her or use the nightsisters so they don't expect the high evasion buff she provides.
    I'll give it a go, thanks.

I doubt it will help much but every little bit helps.
  • Options
    Imbicatus wrote: »

She is garbage at low level, but if you stay with her she becomes a monster.

It'd be great if this were true, but the match is often decided by the time she gets her first move. Especially at high levels.
  • Options
    I recently tried Talia as lead for the 1st time in GW. Talia lead with Asajj (Lumi & others) was the only combo that worked vs. a Sid lead & Poggle buffed team. Keeping Asajj alive to knock off the Poggle buffs was the ticket. (Lvl 68)
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options

Maul is really weak if you use him you need to keep a Healer to keep him alive.

Maul is my best toon. He is squishy but I use 3 healers to keep him alive. Once he gets rolling he's unstoppable.
  • Options
    aren't they buffing talia's health steal? i think that makes this team a lot more viable
  • Options
    With the new buff of a couple of the NS's a full night sisters team could be awesome

I have all 5, but only have daka leveled

After the update I might check to see if running all 5 with assaji as leader
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • TheEwokKing
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I would consider Daka a need for this group. She demands attention in PvP and is mostly attacked first. her stun is amazing the revive is annoying.

Probably a good idea to level this faction. I can definitely see a nightsister event with Mother Talzin as the hero reward, and she will probably have an OP leader skill, as she was the leader and not yet in game.
  • Options
    I would consider Daka a need for this group. She demands attention in PvP and is mostly attacked first. her stun is amazing the revive is annoying.

Probably a good idea to level this faction. I can definitely see a nightsister event with Mother Talzin as the hero reward, and she will probably have an OP leader skill, as she was the leader and not yet in game.
    Had an oppositions Daka revive 4 characters last night, Sid then Sid and Lumi at the same time with her heal, then Chewie. I was appropriately amazed. As for my Daka? Every attack seemed to double stun but my Sid went down to a 1hk--from lumi of all characters--early and Daka failed to rez him. I assume because all the revive luck was skewed to the other side.

It got the the point that I focused HER instead of the other characters because she just kept bringing them up. Fortunately, she did not revive herself.