Jolee not healing under GK

When using Jolee second "eh you do it " he is meant to have a Ally's assist heal them 30% then all other Jedi allies recover half of heal .
But when he is under a GK lead nothing happens after the ally gets 30% and hits , bar doesn't move , no green numbers , nothing.

Maybe it's to stop the mass assist from being activated?
Need help if possible thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    He heals all other allies, which doesn’t include himself, so it isn’t a team healing ability.
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Okay so when I slow it down to 1x you can see the heal I must of missed it before . But it's showing numbers next to every character including himself .
    Post edited by Treeburner on
  • Options
    cms9o1n3is48.png
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    While "other allies" usually means everyone but the character whose text it is, looking through the mechanics, it looks as in this case "other allies" means besides the target healed character. So Jolee would still regain the half health.

Although I believe the devs did say it is not considered a group healing ability, specifically calling out the GK interaction.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    @crzydroid did you see picture above.
    5 green heals 1x8834 and 4 x4417 Jolee is being healed.

Okay so Ashoka will call all allies to assist when using her special against an enemy above 50% health , and that's a damage dealing special .
    I see no difference in that and jolee's ,both are dealing damage to an enemy ,and it's a special ability that heals all allies.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I believe because it's split into a two-part heal that's why it's not triggering the assist.

Kenobi's lead assist is for blanket "all allies recover" statements. Jolee's interacts differently. The heals are broken into two components: the target character, and then everyone else, so not everyone is healing as "one mass heal".

The +8834 is the main character that's off attacking the enemy, the other +4417's are the 1/2 heal for the rest of the team, including Jolee as the "other" means everyone but who he initially targeted to heal.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I believe because it's split into a two-part heal that's why it's not triggering the assist.

Kenobi's lead assist is for blanket "all allies recover" statements. Jolee's interacts differently. The heals are broken into two components: the target character, and then everyone else, so not everyone is healing as "one mass heal".

The +8834 is the main character that's off attacking the enemy, the other +4417's are the 1/2 heal for the rest of the team, including Jolee as the "other" means everyone but who he initially targeted to heal.

You said it perfectly. I wish it was at the same time but they broke in into 2 on purpose.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    @crzydroid did you see picture above.
    5 green heals 1x8834 and 4 x4417 Jolee is being healed.

Okay so Ashoka will call all allies to assist when using her special against an enemy above 50% health , and that's a damage dealing special .
    I see no difference in that and jolee's ,both are dealing damage to an enemy ,and it's a special ability that heals all allies.

I have no idea why it said "not" in my originsl post. I did not intend it to be negative. Jolee should be gaining the half health. I've fixed it now.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    It can easily be interpreted as a team heal.

"Then all other Jedi allies heal half that amount."

Everyone is healing something.

The wording should be changed if it's not meant to interact with GK lead.

Every Jedi (team member) got some type of healing. Right? Right.
  • Options
    its not a full team heal, it will heal only jedi allies. General kenobi will trigger assists only when the heal goes to everyone, regardless of faction tags. For example, if you put jolee and 3 other jedi with a different non jedi ally, jolee will not heal that ally. so its not a team heal. Atleast, this was the rational provided by CG when jolee first came out.
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    its not a full team heal, it will heal only jedi allies. General kenobi will trigger assists only when the heal goes to everyone, regardless of faction tags. For example, if you put jolee and 3 other jedi with a different non jedi ally, jolee will not heal that ally. so its not a team heal. Atleast, this was the rational provided by CG when jolee first came out.

The whole team was healed how much of a team heal do you need lol

Just thought it would be fun to have Jolee and Jedi consular call mass assist every time they take a turn
  • Options
    Yes, the whole team was healed, but GK's leadership only activates on abilities that heal all 5 team members regardless of their factions or affiliations. Since Jolee might not heal everyone depending on team set up, it's not classified as a team heal.
  • Options

Just thought it would be fun to have Jolee and Jedi consular call mass assist every time they take a turn
    Yes, the whole team was healed, but GK's leadership only activates on abilities that heal all 5 team members regardless of their factions or affiliations. Since Jolee might not heal everyone depending on team set up, it's not classified as a team heal.

^ this is correct. See Jolee's kit reveal for more details: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/175331/kit-reveal-jolee-bindo
  • Options

did you not understand what i said about 4 jedi and 1 non jedi? in that case jolee will not heal the non jedi so its not a full team heal. the heal must go to any character on the team regardless of faction tags, not checking for heal immunity that is
  • Options

did you not understand what i said about 4 jedi and 1 non jedi? in that case jolee will not heal the non jedi so its not a full team heal. the heal must go to any character on the team regardless of faction tags, not checking for heal immunity that is

Wow bro it was a joke hence the lol.

Just thought it would be fun ........ That paragraph makes its clear I have come to terms with the mechanics of the interactions and my theory craft on that one is dead.
    Calm down dear it's not life or death.