SWGOH Shard Bullying!

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    But even without the chat coordinating it is still possible to happen ftom randoms who dont understand po and wsnts to be first st all hours of the day we used to have 1 guy who probably attacked 30 times a day at all hours even when its not his po time so players like that are normally chained back
  • Options
    Yea he made everyone mad and annoying in my shard we dont target anyone unless u do stupid stuff like that but at my po if someone is attacking the 2 of us we will just lock ourselves into our spot but dont go out of tbe way though to hit players even with those with revan cant beat the top 15 revan teams cause of modding but if ur constantly getting into the top spots we try to reach out if they dont and rotate with them and add as long as that po dosent have 5+ players we have 2 or 3 like that and several with no one in it
  • Options
    Yea they aren't but 1 in my guild his shard is s mafia even in tbat chat he only is allowed 10th place if he tries for higher they knock him back a d it seems like all positions are predetermined and not on a rotation unless they are ur friends
  • Options
    Dam in mine you would be allowed in and rotate top 3 we are more relaxed as on dont hit players 1 hr after ur po and anyone defore that hasent had there po every one else is free games we even been helping each other get the wampa challenges done also