Transmission Received

Replies

• Options
    These discord messages are important, refrencing a CFH stream from the 'key date'. He said something like ' the bugs have left the nest, and the hankerchief is blue' ( dont quote me on that)
    No idea what it means though
  • Options
    can "Rugmi" be imgur in reverse? anything there?
  • Options
    So has anyone actually solved it yet? I'm at work trying to keep up with it and its hard. :#
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    ExarKun56 wrote: »

Well since we already used imgur for an image, I think that part was already answered. It was the Malak picture. But alas, there is more...
  • Options
    ExarKun56 wrote: »

Yeah, it was. That’s where he Malak image came from.
  • Options
    So has anyone actually solved it yet? I'm at work trying to keep up with it and its hard. :#

No, discord is spinning their wheels, no traction at the moment.
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    There is more decoding found in the malak image which is currently being reviewed there is a Morse code sequence in his lightsaber at the top and a color box bottom left corner of the image. So still not 100% solved it looks like

If you look very closely, you can see two things on the left bottom corner and right bottom corner.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

So far the crew has discovered an official photo of Darth Malak. So yay! But wait. Crumb said there’s more to it, and some colors were found on the Malak picture. Besides a ton of other random clues, that’s where we’re at.
  • Options
    Does anyone have the link to the discord server?
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

So far the crew has discovered an official photo of Darth Malak. So yay! But wait. Crumb said there’s more to it, and some colors were found on the Malak picture. Besides a ton of other random clues, that’s where we’re at.

There’s also some more Morse code in Malak’s lightsaber that gives us either “bitlnm” or the much more likely “bitly”.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gotta find that map to Skywalker before the First Order decodes it

@CG_SBCrumb did the puzzle master, help out in this one too?
    No, but he will be returning soon!
    Crumb, my friend

is this it? Or is there more?
    This one was is a little easier than usual but not THAT easy. Look at that picture a bit more closely

o8ldmqnujqbh.jpg
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Gotta find that map to Skywalker before the First Order decodes it

@CG_SBCrumb did the puzzle master, help out in this one too?
    No, but he will be returning soon!
    Crumb, my friend

is this it? Or is there more?
    This one was is a little easier than usual but not THAT easy. Look at that picture a bit more closely

o8ldmqnujqbh.jpg

Interesting. In the corner of your pic, I found “memegenerator.net”...
  • Options
    Crumb: “Some people see words as colors. Other people see colors as words.” We are looking to solve a 9 letter word that is plugged into Bitly if I understand this correctly. Perhaps backwards like in JKR. That’s what it sounds like to me at least.

& so the colors in the yellow & Blue boxes are trying to be decoded into words somehow. Not sure how the Morse code ties in.
  • Options
    Crumb: “Some people see words as colors. Other people see colors as words.” We are looking to solve a 9 letter word that is plugged into Bitly if I understand this correctly. Perhaps backwards like in JKR. That’s what it sounds like to me at least.

& so the colors in the yellow & Blue boxes are trying to be decoded into words somehow. Not sure how the Morse code ties in.

Not sure how which Morse code part ties in? There were two. The first gave us the imgur address for the Malak picture, the second gave us bitly which is why we’re looking for a bitly address.
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    The colored rectangles had a specific shape, not just the color.

In the yellow one there are three rect., two 4x4 px., and the other 4x5px.

In blue rectangle all three are in same shape, 3x6px.

So if i shift the given letters by 4,4,5 and 3,3,3 i will get some new letters
     p o s 
     n u i 
     a s p 

q v h 
     i n t 
     m b t 

Idk if this leads somewhere but it's a try ;)
  • shhfiftyfive
    98 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    well, if i had to take a guess... i'd say the 2nd link will be related to a star forge raid.

though unsure how monthly login B2 droid can relate at all to this puzzle, or if there's yet more coming this month that is even bigger news than Malak..
  • Options
    Crumb dropped on discord last night and gave some clues

v8nxtyj66ybm.png
    b8mj98y8qivj.png

Anybody know what two phrases crumb is talking about and what stream?

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    in he first box i see “sip op ****” .. figures the **** is op 😂
  • Options
    Did anyone figure out the puzzle and if so what was it? And what are your thoughts on it?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    It seems as if the community has stopped trying to figure out the rest... except for one or 2 here.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb give us a hint please!
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Everyone is trying to solve it on discord
  • Options
    So I wonder if everyone decided to give up would CGCrumb just give us the answer or would we never get what it is? :D
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    It seems as if the community has stopped trying to figure out the rest... except for one or 2 here.

• Options
    Everyone is trying to solve it on discord

What’s the discord link?
  • Options
    When you put in the hex colors to convertingcolors.com all of the websafe versions of the color appear to be 666666, could that reference Order 66? seems to line up with more Clone wars era content coming soon
  • Options
    Tbh, aside from hex/ascii conversion, I think every part of this has been Morse code. I wonder if you could use fractionated Morse code to get something out of the letters from the corners.
  • SkillKing
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Everybody is saying Malak. the puzzle sends you to a picture, https://imgur.com/dev3kiy and if you zoom in really close in the picture, on the lightsaber is morse code. I get stumped though because the morse code spells bitly. bitly is a URL shortening website website if i understand correctly.
    Im getting lost after that.
  • Options
    Bit.ly addresses have 6 letters or digits. Since the saber morse code reads bitly would not be weird if each color represents one letter or number.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    So I wonder if everyone decided to give up would CGCrumb just give us the answer or would we never get what it is? :D
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I think we are at an impasse and need a hint to continue. Not sure if we were able to figure out Crumbs cryptic message about words and colors

It’s a great stand alone quote tho
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Too many variables for me. At the moment..