MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• Options
    I can't decide who to farm after sid in arena thinking Eeth koth for yoda event but I'm not sure
  • Options
    I went with Eeth both these droid line ups are really annoying me
  • Options
    I'm on your server. I'm Raxle Alcard.

Hey gronk, did u see we just got martellus bennet from the bears? We're gonna have the most strapped offense this year
  • Options
    JonVaper wrote: »
    I went with Eeth both these droid line ups are really annoying me

Good idea. Alot of people dump on him but as a stand in versus droids he is great. If things get really bad with droids, I'll star up my Jawa, lol.
  • Options
    I'm on your server. I'm Raxle Alcard.

Hey gronk, did u see we just got martellus bennet from the bears? We're gonna have the most strapped offense this year

I saw that. Defenses are going to have a fit.
  • Options
    BlackMamba is using a 4 star General Grevious on his arena team. Easy pickins.
  • Options
    BlackMamba is using a 4 star General Grevious on his arena team. Easy pickins.

His team was one of the easiest for me to beat already. I haven't faced him with Grievous as his lead, but I took him down while he was using HK47 this morning to get 3rd. What's up with that over-the-top spender leaving less than a full team in on his defense? I mean, I know defense in this game is meaningless but at least the rest of us act like it matters a little. He has to actually fight with that team for it to switch. So he wastes a fight to leave a team he knows will lose in...

• Options
    @V1p3rdyn4sty, are you going spot 9, spot 5, spot 1 with your fights today? I'm saving a few fights for crunch time but I don't want to back and forth with you unless we are #1 and #2.
  • Options
    I can take #1 now but you'd likely go for it later leaving me wherever you came from...
  • Options
    I'll start moving up around 630pm. I'll try not to snipe you unless your #1 :*
  • Options
    I'll start moving up around 630pm. I'll try not to snipe you unless your #1 :*

Definitely a fair statement. Same to you, lol. I'll likely wait a little longer, but I've got an itchy trigger finger today after not playing yesterday.
  • Options
    Movan Lipost, a droid team, must get his payout an hour before us. He is moving through the ranks now. I'll hit up for 1st place after his payout. I might hold fort at 5 until near the end though.
  • Options
    Movan Lipost, a droid team, must get his payout an hour before us. He is moving through the ranks now. I'll hit up for 1st place after his payout. I might hold fort at 5 until near the end though.

Hello StormTro0p3R_H, I'm Movan Lipost :) thanks for that! I didn't know there is a threat about our server. Are there different hours of payouts? I didn't know that. It's nice to meet you guys. And congratulations for your team! I like Ackbar and Hoth Rebel Soldier.

Sorry for my english.
  • Options
    darthkuro wrote: »

Hello StormTro0p3R_H, I'm Movan Lipost :) thanks for that! I didn't know there is a threat about our server. Are there different hours of payouts? I didn't know that. It's nice to meet you guys. And congratulations for your team! I like Ackbar and Hoth Rebel Soldier.

Sorry for my english.

Good to meet you! Yes, there are 4 of us on here now, including you. The **** member of the thread, MeiMei, has yet to chime in. I'll keep an eye out during this time and not knock you out of spots. Raxle, MeiMei, and I compete for the same payout. It seems that just you go the hour before us and just JonVaper goes the hour after us. Congrats on 1st. Droids are fun!

• Options
    Uh, tit·u·lar is ****? I mean, I know the beginning is misleading but that's a legit word in this case.
  • Options
    Good to meet you! Yes, there are 4 of us on here now, including you. The **** member of the thread, MeiMei, has yet to chime in. I'll keep an eye out during this time and not knock you out of spots. Raxle, MeiMei, and I compete for the same payout. It seems that just you go the hour before us and just JonVaper goes the hour after us. Congrats on 1st. Droids are fun!

[/quote]

Thanks! I'm excited, it's my first time on 1st place. I still have 1 fight to do, so I'll be paying attention. Luckily, I don't compete with you all for the same payout.
  • Options
    Just don't fight us during this hour and you won't interfere with us. Don't expect to stay at #1 for the next 2 hours, though. :)
  • Options
    Hey DarthKuro. Congrats on getting to #1
  • Options
    Just don't fight us during this hour and you won't interfere with us. Don't expect to stay at #1 for the next 2 hours, though. :)

I won't do that :) I know haha
    Hey DarthKuro. Congrats on getting to #1

Thanks, V1p3rdyn4sty!
  • Options
    Nice one, Rax! I burned 50 stones to challenge first AFTER I spotted you in 6th....you jumped up to second, refilled and challenged before I could hit fight? LOL Good job!!
  • Options
    Second place for me, not bad. Good job Raxle Alucard, I didn't know we were fighting for the same payout. Congrats!
  • Options
    Second place for me, not bad. Good job Raxle Alucard, I didn't know we were fighting for the same payout. Congrats!

Oh, you just got your pay-out, too? This is problematic, lol. Well, welcome to the competition! I thought you had gotten your pay-out an hour ago.
  • Options

Oh, you just got your pay-out, too? This is problematic, lol. Well, welcome to the competition! I thought you had gotten your pay-out an hour ago.

lol, yes. I just got it 11 minutes ago. We are going to have a good competition then! :)
  • Options
    *Takes a bow*
  • Options
    *Takes a bow*

**Claps** I got you after pay-out for spite... and to use the 5 fights I bought for nothing, lol. Your team has bulked up. Did you finish starring or gearing them or something?
  • Options
    *Takes a bow*

**Claps** I got you after pay-out for spite... and to use the 5 fights I bought for nothing, lol. Your team has bulked up. Did you finish starring or gearing them or something?

They fixed a bug that Rex had. His tenacity didn't stay up. Now everyone gets it and it stays up.
  • Options
    *Takes a bow*

They fixed a bug that Rex had. His tenacity didn't stay up. Now everyone gets it and it stays up.

Unfortunately it's only partially fixed. Still doesn't give proper turn meter. :(
  • Options
    Oobydoob wrote: »
    *Takes a bow*

Unfortunately it's only partially fixed. Still doesn't give proper turn meter. :(

I had read that. Non clones got hosed out of turn meter. Hope that gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    Oobydoob wrote: »
    *Takes a bow*

I had read that. Non clones got hosed out of turn meter. Hope that gets fixed soon.

@EA_Jesse said he'd give an update soon on it so I'm crossing my fingers. (Shameless tag. :))
  • Options
    Hey guys glad to see some new people in our server on here i luv it when ur rank 1 storm trooper rather than raxle