Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Calbear949 wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Yawwwwwnnn. Padme is boring. I’ll still go for her but seriously not a good legendary character choice ..

She is one of the more iconic characters in the Prequels..not sure who else you would choose from that era to be a legendary.

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

Any of these 4 are much more important to the overall story and lore of Star Wars. Padme is a marquee release at best.
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Yawwwwwnnn. Padme is boring. I’ll still go for her but seriously not a good legendary character choice ..

She is one of the more iconic characters in the Prequels..not sure who else you would choose from that era to be a legendary.

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

Any of these 4 are much more important to the overall story and lore of Star Wars. Padme is a marquee release at best.

Windu and Sidious are already in the game...so are Anakin and Kenobi.

You can still make JMK and FA as legendary or hero's journey. Padme is not a "marquee" character.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Comatose wrote: »
    She won’t. And if she does she will get nerfed. Or the paywall to get her is crazy high like all g12 light and dark side characters with zetas kinda like the malak event

I assume we will need Sep droids to get her. Which, you know, limits our choices to a few just now farmable characters...

I still have hope that CG is throwing us a bone with this event and she'll be as easy to unlock as CLS or R2. Along with the Galactic Republic rework and the new TB, it would go a long way towards making up for the recent disappointments.

IMO how legacy legendaries SHOULD be released:

5 star unlock should be tuned to 5 star level 70 g8 chars.

6 star unlock should be tuned to 6 star level 80 G9-10 mix.

7 star should be tuned to 7 star level 85 G11+.

I keep hearing that legendaries are end game content. The 7 star version maybe. Mythic tiers sure. Not the simple 5 star unlock.
  • Okay, come on Padme, but which separatist leader to use?
    Asajj is Leader herself since her skills only affect Nightsisters and I doubt she goes through a traumatic rework.

Dooku weak generic leader, Nut is leader not of the separatists but of the invisibility. Or there will be rework of these guys or event will be difficult.

Grievous goes well with the droids, but you're restricted only a piece of faction capable of doing the event.

Poggle so far seems to be the strongest leadership option since it affects droids and geonosians.

Since it will open a lot with 3 stars and for that the 50 of the guild will have to make the event. Complaints will come.

To check.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Its sad that I'm more interested in knowing how much new gear she needs more than her kit itself
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Its sad that I'm more interested in knowing how much new gear she needs more than her kit itself

That gear is the worst
  • Maybe they will be good about this. Arduous isn’t very difficult. It’s just time consuming
  • I find it unlikely that Sun Fac will be worthless. Tank with a counter-clear will be badass at least once in 50 attempts

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

You can still make JMK and FA as legendary or hero's journey. Padme is not a "marquee" character.

Yes I’m fully aware they’re already in the game lol. You mentioned iconic toons. Any of those 4 are more iconic than Padme and deserved legendary status.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

DR needs 2 full pieces
    Malak needs 4 full pieces
    Padme is either going to need 6 or 8 full pieces
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

Yes I’m fully aware they’re already in the game lol. You mentioned iconic toons. Any of those 4 are more iconic than Padme and deserved legendary status.

You can't make them legendary status if they are already in the game!
  • Legend91 wrote: »

DR needs 2 full pieces

Meh...it's basically the new stun gun.

Legend91 wrote: »

DR needs 2 full pieces

It’s pretty obvious why it’s there. They want a piece of gear that isn’t in shipments (other than for crystals). It makes it harder to hoard or panic farm.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

The only Legendary in this statement is the legendarily bad take.

Let people be happy.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

DR needs 2 full pieces

Except stun guns drop in multiple stores....
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited April 2019

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

Without Padme no Luke and Leia no Luke and leia no Rey and kylo. I mean...
  • Benhur
    16 posts Member
    Cmon people don't be naif. You won't be able to get padme without droideka and b1... it won't be a requirement but the rest don't have enough synergy to beat a difficult event. and of course those droids are the only 2 separatist that most of us don't have 7*.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    She won’t. And if she does she will get nerfed. Or the paywall to get her is crazy high like all g12 light and dark side characters with zetas kinda like the malak event

I assume we will need Sep droids to get her. Which, you know, limits our choices to a few just now farmable characters...

I still have hope that CG is throwing us a bone with this event and she'll be as easy to unlock as CLS or R2. Along with the Galactic Republic rework and the new TB, it would go a long way towards making up for the recent disappointments.

Seriously people. They don't use words like "arduous" when the event is easy.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    If they add fallen Anakin, I'm quitting. Wasting time making repeat toons that were slightly sorta kinda different for like ten minutes. Why would we get an extra one? Honestly?
  • Gannon wrote: »
    If they add fallen Anakin, I'm quitting. Wasting time making repeat toons that were slightly sorta kinda different for like ten minutes. Why would we get an extra one? Honestly?

Wait....that's what is going to make you quit? I mean that seems so very very minor.
  • Benhur wrote: »
    Cmon people don't be naif. You won't be able to get padme without droideka and b1... it won't be a requirement but the rest don't have enough synergy to beat a difficult event. and of course those droids are the only 2 separatist that most of us don't have 7*.

Chewy was the hardest event so far and you can beat it with OG BH. I think it will be easier with the new toons but doable with old ones as well.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

Seriously people. They don't use words like "arduous" when the event is easy.

The event will only be "easy" if anakin gets nerfed. I mean if GK has that taunt zeta have fun when anakin takes his bonus turn to 70k aoe your squad.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    I'm waiting for them to edit the post and say Padme requires "Any 5 Separatist Droids"
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »

Wait....that's what is going to make you quit? I mean that seems so very very minor.

It's just something that's always bothered me.. There's so much and so many characters missing from this game, but they seem to love adding duplicates instead of fan favorites.
  • Gannon wrote: »

It's just something that's always bothered me.. There's so much and so many characters missing from this game, but they seem to love adding duplicates instead of fan favorites.

Well..the duplicates they do have are fan favorites: Han, Leia, Chewy, Luke, Rey, Yoda, Kenobi, and potentially Anakin

Which "fan favorites" do you feel is missing.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    nka79epsjt96.jpeg
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Why is everyone hating on this legendary? For the past three years players have been begging for padme to be released, and now they’re mad that she’s a legendary? Would you rather her be a marquee? Seriously people?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited April 2019

Jedi Master Kenobi
    Mace Windu
    Darth Sidious
    Fallen Anakin

Mace Windu didn’t birth Luke and Leia...

Also she’s a Legendary toon...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

Well..the duplicates they do have are fan favorites: Han, Leia, Chewy, Luke, Rey, Yoda, Kenobi, and potentially Anakin

Which "fan favorites" do you feel is missing.

Lumpy.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
This discussion has been closed.