Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Lol padme prob the 2nd most importantperson in SW history pretty sure legendary is valid
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Lol padme prob the 2nd most importantperson in SW history pretty sure legendary is valid

You underestimate how much Star Wars fanbois hate Star Wars.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Calbear949 wrote: »
    Benhur wrote: »
    Cmon people don't be naif. You won't be able to get padme without droideka and b1... it won't be a requirement but the rest don't have enough synergy to beat a difficult event. and of course those droids are the only 2 separatist that most of us don't have 7*.

Chewy was the hardest event so far and you can beat it with OG BH. I think it will be easier with the new toons but doable with old ones as well.

This is correct. If you recall the new bounty hunters at the time Chewie came out were Aurra, Embo, and Jango. They were not required to unlock chewie or even 7 star him. Now on subsequent events sure it made it a lot easier and less RNG dependent but not required. As long as this is the case with the current crop of Separatists(and a rework of the geonosians wouldn't hurt) that would be fine.
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Why is everyone hating on this legendary? For the past three years players have been begging for padme to be released, and now they’re mad that she’s a legendary? Would you rather her be a marquee? Seriously people?

Faith in CG is gone and everyone is expecting the new separatist droids to be needed at an unprecedented farming pace.

Of course it’s silly to be mad at something we have no info on. But it’s just how people are. There’s no point in paying any attention to this thread until we actually have more info.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    This event does want to make me double down on my position that a lot of ppl have maxxed GG teams that should be reset to g1 level one 3 * tho
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    It seems pretty obvious that some separatists characters like Asaj or Grievious wont be able to be used for Padme event as they were not in SW episode 2 geonosis battle in the movie :

xf3elowgcjjr.png
    zsk070e6vue7.png

The characters which were there in movie were : B1, B2, dooku, nute, droideka and maybe few geonosian soldiers
  • BucMan55 wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Benhur wrote: »
    Cmon people don't be naif. You won't be able to get padme without droideka and b1... it won't be a requirement but the rest don't have enough synergy to beat a difficult event. and of course those droids are the only 2 separatist that most of us don't have 7*.

Chewy was the hardest event so far and you can beat it with OG BH. I think it will be easier with the new toons but doable with old ones as well.

This is correct. If you recall the new bounty hunters at the time Chewie came out were Aurra, Embo, and Jango. They were not required to unlock chewie or even 7 star him. Now on subsequent events sure it made it a lot easier and less RNG dependent but not required. As long as this is the case with the current crop of Separatists(and a rework of the geonosians wouldn't hurt) that would be fine.

This is a great point but I think the majority had Bossk. There is no Bossk-Esque toon on the seps.

I am hoping that these rag-tag seps can beat it. But as always I am expecting the worst.
  • It seems pretty obvious that some separatists characters like Asaj or Grievious wont be able to be used for Padme event as they were not in SW episode 2 geonosis battle in the movie :

xf3elowgcjjr.png
    zsk070e6vue7.png

The characters which were fighting were : B1, B2, dooku, nute, droideka

But its just a legendary. Its always just faction specific. Erysingleoneadem.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Lol does anyone seriously care about this event? It’s so random

Gotta say, I care about 10,000% more than anything having to do with OR...ever.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

You underestimate how much Star Wars fanbois hate Star Wars.
    How much they hate women would be more accurate.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It seems pretty obvious that some separatists characters like Asaj or Grievious wont be able to be used for Padme event as they were not in SW episode 2 geonosis battle in the movie :

xf3elowgcjjr.png
    zsk070e6vue7.png

The characters which were there in movie were : B1, B2, dooku, nute, droideka and maybe few geonosian soldiers

Okay but I didn’t see Jyn Erso on the Death Star, or Cad Bane chasing Chewbacca, or two Kylo Rens fighting BB-8...
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    Sand.....
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    If they add fallen Anakin, I'm quitting. Wasting time making repeat toons that were slightly sorta kinda different for like ten minutes. Why would we get an extra one? Honestly?

Wait....that's what is going to make you quit? I mean that seems so very very minor.

It's just something that's always bothered me.. There's so much and so many characters missing from this game, but they seem to love adding duplicates instead of fan favorites.

Well..the duplicates they do have are fan favorites: Han, Leia, Chewy, Luke, Rey, Yoda, Kenobi, and potentially Anakin

Which "fan favorites" do you feel is missing.
    There are too many to list, honestly, and they've all been listed before throughout the forum.
    My point is that there is no more variants of those toons needed, except potentially Rey depending what she becomes in the next film. We already have enough of these toons, and any additional variants would be bit parts and unnecessary.
  • Gannon wrote: »
    If they add fallen Anakin, I'm quitting. Wasting time making repeat toons that were slightly sorta kinda different for like ten minutes. Why would we get an extra one? Honestly?

Wait....that's what is going to make you quit? I mean that seems so very very minor.

It's just something that's always bothered me.. There's so much and so many characters missing from this game, but they seem to love adding duplicates instead of fan favorites.

Well..the duplicates they do have are fan favorites: Han, Leia, Chewy, Luke, Rey, Yoda, Kenobi, and potentially Anakin

There are too many to list, honestly, and they've all been listed before throughout the forum.
    My point is that there is no more variants of those toons needed, except potentially Rey depending what she becomes in the next film. We already have enough of these toons, and any additional variants would be bit parts and unnecessary.

List a few
  • It seems pretty obvious that some separatists characters like Asaj or Grievious wont be able to be used for Padme event as they were not in SW episode 2 geonosis battle in the movie :

xf3elowgcjjr.png
    zsk070e6vue7.png

I got Emperor Palpatine with Biggs, Wedge, Lando, Princess Leia and Stormtrooper Han. Your argument is invalid.
  • On the bright side of things - Chewy, Threepio, The Falcon, Jango, Droideka, Kotor toons , and now Padme are all in this game now.

Many of these toons got you ridiculed if you asked for them.

No matter how they were implemented - heavy handed or lackluster - some of these toons would probably have not seen the light of day... or came into the game now, with out people asking for them.

FORUM POWER!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member

List a few

4lom, zuckas, scout trooper from ot,
    Heavy, gregor, Hondo, rako hardeen, maralo eval, seripas, saw Gurerra, etc just of the top of my head. That's not including all the ships that aren't added yet
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Why is everyone hating on this legendary? For the past three years players have been begging for padme to be released, and now they’re mad that she’s a legendary? Would you rather her be a marquee? Seriously people?

Because people will complain about anything when it is anonymous and there is no chance that others will see their real soul rant like a 5 year old?

No way one of these people would go into a business they are unhappy with and behave this way in person.

IMHO, of course.
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited April 2019

List a few

Heavy, gregor, Hondo, rako hardeen, maralo eval, seripas, saw Gurerra, etc just of the top of my head. That's not including all the ships that aren't added yet

Wait...those are fan favorites? They seem fairly minor/obscure

I don't mean to sound condescending but some people's favorite characters does not make them fan favorites.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member

List a few

Wait...those are fan favorites? They seem fairly minor/obscure

Only ones I could think of. I always liked Hondo tho.
    But my point was there's so much that could be added, why would we hope for a duplicate toon like angry fallen Anakin, who was only in that state for a few minutes? That'd be like adding an endor Han, exactly the same but wearing that camo coat over his usual outfit.

Stuff like finally adding padme to the game is much more satisfying!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Yes my full gear 12 seperatist are ready (not including my 4* gear 11 b1 and droideka)

Except those are the two you'll need...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Has Padme been tested and verified not to break the meta, or can we expect a Nerf 90 minutes after unlocking?
  • Has Padme been tested and verified not to break the meta, or can we expect a Nerf 90 minutes after unlocking?

You’ll get a full 120 minutes before Malak gets buffed and Padme nerfed.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • I’m going to say that’s not General Kenobi as we know him in the video screens. Different stance and pants. Probably “Jedi Kenobi.”

*sorry if this has been said in this thread, I skimmed it
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Has Padme been tested and verified not to break the meta, or can we expect a Nerf 90 minutes after unlocking?

Also does she break phase 1, 3 or 4 of the sith raid?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I’m going to say that’s not General Kenobi as we know him in the video screens. Different stance and pants. Probably “Jedi Kenobi.”

*sorry if this has been said in this thread, I skimmed it
    Its GK
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Goody, more forced gearing.

Seeing as I'm not done with the last forced gearing I'll deal with this one the second time around.
This discussion has been closed.