This game needs a purpose

Prev13
ARC
138 posts Member
Endgame is just grinding at the point where it isn't fun.Days and months go buy to accomplish about ONE thing.And when ur done with that one thing you go grind some more.Arena is the same team over and over again and takes no skill and is not competitive.This game needs more endgame like the yoda event.There really is a million possibilities with Star Wars.Galaxy of farming takes FOREVER to get characters and chroms aren't worth it at all .12 LOBOT isn't worth 3days of playing.Cmon EA give us that content we need

Replies

• Options
    I think the purpose is to collect star wars characters and power them up in various ways. Then create squads and do battle.
    There are lots of placeholders for future content. I'm sure it will get filled in eventually.
  • Options
    He might be right. You can't eat all of the Halloween candy tonight. Enjoy it all year long, even if it is getting stale by mid March...
  • Options
    Summary of OP:
    OP b****es about farming in game on forum. OP continues to play and farm in game.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Summary of OP:
    OP b****es about farming in game on forum. OP continues to play and farm in game.

I don't play anymore
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Daily challenges are repetitive
  • Options
    Well then get out of here, you're taking up bandwidth. Go make a claim for a refund and get your $6 back.
  • Options
    The game does lack content. The only thing is GW which takes teams we created and puts them in a pool it picks from for others to fight. All they really need to do is add real PVP keep pumping out toons and it will be a blast. Guild content would also be nice.
  • Options
    Foomerang wrote: »
    I think the purpose is to collect star wars characters and power them up in various ways. Then create squads and do battle.
    There are lots of placeholders for future content. I'm sure it will get filled in eventually.

100% this. Branch out, explore other characters, build other teams . But, it would nice if the daily challenges varied some. I'm getting tired of shooting up Mace, Savage, Cad, Veers, Tarkin and Vader. Every day for the same gear set.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    image_9.jpeg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Well then get out of here, you're taking up bandwidth. Go make a claim for a refund and get your $6 back.

"Your taking up bandwidth" Haha worst insult ever
  • Options
    Purpose? You want some PURPOSE?

Love is an illusion and the brutal persistence of time will destroy you.

There is no purpose.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    iZK9Hzy.jpg
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    @Widget_gaget lol... Nice I haven't seen that one yet!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I just made it.
  • Options
    Grinding is a purpose actually.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I just made it.

@Widget_gaget oh what?! Now I'm gonna figure out how make them myself!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Search meme generator. You upload the photo, typewhatever you want it to say, and the website automatically adds the font and resizes.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Search meme generator. You upload the photo, typewhatever you want it to say, and the website automatically adds the font and resizes.

Sweet thanks .. Yeah I found some sites, I now need to come up with some clever text!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Grinding is a purpose actually.

Doesn't make it fun
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    The game already has a purpose... it's to make money for EA, CG and Disney!!!

Oh you mean a purpose for players? well... to waste our time! there you go! >:)
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Skye wrote: »
    The game already has a purpose... it's to make money for EA, CG and Disney!!!

Oh you mean a purpose for players? well... to waste our time! there you go! >:)

Lol
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    sith-lord-qak2es.jpg
  • Options
    fa946q.jpg
  • ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    fa946q.jpg

Haha
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

People keep repeating "collect characters" on here.

For what? It's not like something you can set on a shelf. Most of the characters are useless in the game so what's the point in "collecting them".

This game should have a point. But as long as people are shelling out hundreds or thousands of dollars like they lost their minds why should EA change anything. They see dollar signs and will stick with the same formula.
  • Options
    I think the collection referred to is layed upon a "digital shelf". The Indians in the cupboard would not be pleased with us, for their shelf has fallen out of relevance.
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds and it gets interesting
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

People keep repeating "collect characters" on here.

For what? It's not like something you can set on a shelf. Most of the characters are useless in the game so what's the point in "collecting them".

This game should have a point. But as long as people are shelling out hundreds or thousands of dollars like they lost their minds why should EA change anything. They see dollar signs and will stick with the same formula.

Because it's fun. There's this thing called Pokemon. It's super popular.
  • Options
    Because it's fun. There's this thing called Pokemon. It's super popular.

I saw a reference to Magikarp the other day...made me smile. My favorite Pokemon. Useless early on, a beast when developed. :)