This game needs a purpose

13Next

Replies

• ARC
    138 posts Member
    Options
    All you do is repetitive daily challenges that don't change in this game now.How can you defend that?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    image_2.gif[/URL]

This needs to be front and center. Especially since, when I post on these forums or play SWGOH, this is EXACTLY what I look like too!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Biggest secret in your young lives: Gaming has no purpose, it's all a passing of time consuming tasks we do for fun and you guessed it right.... pass time! If you want instant gratification you should buy a tripple A game. I can recommend XCOM but then again, you are just playing it to pass time. Goal is to kill aliens, there you go...

Kids these days. Must be a millenium thing.

This
    It absolutely is. This game is one place in their lives where begging and whining cannot get them what they want and it drives them crazy.

And this
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »
    image_2.gif[/URL]

This needs to be front and center. Especially since, when I post on these forums or play SWGOH, this is EXACTLY what I look like too!!

@Nikoms565 +1 lol
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Zen wrote: »
    Guilds and it gets interesting

+1000000000000

That is basically the answer to everyone's boredom around here. The sadder part is that EA/CG don't really have "forever" to create this feature as players are abandoning the game. All the Guild Leaders see it and discuss it and even some of those Leaders are no longer with us today and I can't really blame them.

The people who left were customers a normal company would have coddled and held on to, but EA/CG are a mess and they can barely release a stable update, let alone keep customers in place. The day of reckoning is coming near kids, let's see if EA/CG have the stuff needed to turn this around???
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    It's a virtual slot machine that addicts dump money into to see sparkles burst out of their worthless characters. If you have no intention to spend money then you're literally worthless to EA and the developer of this game. They don't care what you think and your only purpose here is to make the gambling addicts feel good about being in 5th place rather than 87th. Move on to a real game, don't let their evil exploitation of Star Wars fool you into thinking this is a worthwhile investment

You mean like buffing a totally f2p Ahsoka and then fixing her bugged ability within hours of her re-release; while Rex has been bugged since he was initially released? Yea they totally don't care about anyone who doesn't sign their paycheck over to them....

Obviously Asohka's bug was easier to fix and Rex's isn't.

How do you know?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    ARC wrote: »
    Endgame is just grinding at the point where it isn't fun.Days and months go buy to accomplish about ONE thing.And when ur done with that one thing you go grind some more.Arena is the same team over and over again and takes no skill and is not competitive.This game needs more endgame like the yoda event.There really is a million possibilities with Star Wars.Galaxy of farming takes FOREVER to get characters and chroms aren't worth it at all .12 LOBOT isn't worth 3days of playing.Cmon EA give us that content we need

This is true of any game. Sounds like maybe you OD'ed too fast. This game appeals a lot if you have OCD or collection disorders like me :).

It's gonna deliver a lot still as there are still like 4-5 tables that I'm assuming will hold new challenges. I still have a lot of characters to collect and max out.

To each their own.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    It's a virtual slot machine that addicts dump money into to see sparkles burst out of their worthless characters. If you have no intention to spend money then you're literally worthless to EA and the developer of this game. They don't care what you think and your only purpose here is to make the gambling addicts feel good about being in 5th place rather than 87th. Move on to a real game, don't let their evil exploitation of Star Wars fool you into thinking this is a worthwhile investment

You mean like buffing a totally f2p Ahsoka and then fixing her bugged ability within hours of her re-release; while Rex has been bugged since he was initially released? Yea they totally don't care about anyone who doesn't sign their paycheck over to them....

How do you know?

Because it got fixed
  • Options
    When my guild mates say "We should play another game with guild features" you should know that you need to add them asap.

If you don't we'll just move on.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    When my guild mates say "We should play another game with guild features" you should know that you need to add them asap.

If you don't we'll just move on.
    World of Warcraft is over there >>>>

• xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    There's two events if you are bored

Yoda and Droids event
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    There's two events if you are bored

Yoda and Droids event

? Not currently... Yoda is coming back soon?

And I don't have access to this droid event...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

How do you know?

Because it got fixed

There couldn't be any other reason other than it was easier? Maybe a reason along the lines of something that would derail your rant?

But even that derails your rant really. If they only cared about fixing issues that impact paying players, wouldn't they devote the necessary resources to fixing Rex rather than immediately jumping on Ahsoka?
  • Options

How do you know?

Because it got fixed

There couldn't be any other reason other than it was easier? Maybe a reason along the lines of something that would derail your rant?

But even that derails your rant really. If they only cared about fixing issues that impact paying players, wouldn't they devote the necessary resources to fixing Rex rather than immediately jumping on Ahsoka?

Because the Rex issue if probably a lot more complicated than the Ahsoka one? And probably take 3+ months to fix like Dooku
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

How do you know?

Because it got fixed

Because the Rex issue if probably a lot more complicated than the Ahsoka one? And probably take 3+ months to fix like Dooku

So clearly they care about the overall health of the game and not just appeasing those who pay.