Trading and Unequipping

2Next

Replies

• Options
    My phone is same way when starting a thread. If the first message is long the post button disappears.

HAPPY? ......
  • Options

So why do you have to copy and paste into a reply instead of the OP? I fail to see how an inability to create paragraphs without copying and pasting forces you to make your point in a reply.

I don't see how your understanding this matters whatsoever, despite me kindly explaining it multiple times.

You are clearly in the wrong posting that many offtopic posts just to spite me. If that isn't worthy of warning, I don't see why I dont just start spamming every thread @phroxenphyre posts in.

The seven consecutive quotes was excessive, I'll give you that. A mod would be within their rights to issue a warning for it and if they do, I'll accept it. But I do maintain that this particular discussion is not off-topic because it relates to the original post. If you want to argue that the thread title is what determines the topic, then the OP is off-topic. Someone less trusting than I might even call **** on your reason and accuse you of attempting to artificially inflate your post count but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and will believe you when you say that your phone is to blame.

However, I would like to remind you that people on the internet are generally impatient and have no attention span. Nobody is going to go through your post history in hopes of finding an explanation to this peculiar posting pattern when it's much easier to simply ask it in thread. Sure, I could have been less of a troll about it but I imagine there will be others who are much worse. Even after I stop trolling, this is going to be a constantly-recurring discussion for you.

For the sake of your sanity and the community in general, I think it's best to try to find a solution that enables you to make proper discussions. I would be surprised if there aren't viable workarounds, which is, to be honest, a big part of the reason my initial reaction was to troll.
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I mean, I see your point about thread post inflating. But that's not what my goal is. As you can see I'm not the only one this happens to. And it has been stirring people up lately, though I can't possibly understand why. Because it's not normal I guess so that gives people incentive to heckle. Well I'm actually the victim here, not all who you complain about it. I'm the one with posting issues compiled by a troll army that doesn't tolerate the slightest imperfection. So yeah, maybe there IS a solution to this so I and every other poster like @HershBathens can move past this. I have no clue how to fix it
  • Options
    I have no idea how to fix it other than to start threads on my laptop.
  • Options
    Something I was suggested works, instead of Internet Explorer I use Chrome and problem solved.
  • Options
    Below (leave me alone)

Why on earth can't you just make a thread the normal way? Without being left alone.

You guys are mean. Because for the umpteenth time my phone has a disability.

Hey, I was just asking a question. Not like you explained it in great detail in the first post or anywhere on this thread. :|
    Now then, I actually came back in here to say that I'm glad you found a way around this, errm... technological disability. Me and every other OCD-bound forum user will be very grateful. :D
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Above. :tongue:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Above. :tongue:
    Bwahaha, don't start with that Mr.!
  • Options
    I am for it as long as the trade out is not equal to the original equipment crafting. Spend gems to get it at 100%. Spend coins to slightly increase the chance of a better conversion.
    Bye Forums.
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Are you saying add a "trade shop" ? To trade with an npc? While the original idea was to trade with other players, I like the sound of npc trading. That doesn't sound exploitable either
  • Options
    The only way unequip would work without being exploired is if you had a short timer on it of say 10 mins in the event a mistake is made or it locks in once it has actually been used by that toon in battle. I say this as I made the mistake once. Also an uncraft option with the same timer. I say this as I have also made the mistake of crafting someone gear when they weren't at The appropriate level and it could have been used elsewhere.

Without the timer it would simply mean you could switch gear in between toons and you would farm less which would equal quicker game progression and less revenue for EA which would make them not want to do it
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    That is a good point. So we are all in agreement that $$ is first priority, player happiness is somewhere down there in the 3 or 4 range.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nix on the trading, too much opportunity for abuse.

But I think being able to unequip and reuse gear is reasonable and helpful. They could even charge a small fee, like 10 crystals to do it. Even I might pay that!
    (And I'm cheap. And fear change.)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I've never played a game with trading. lol
  • Options
    Would be on with unequipping your own toons and being able to use it to gear up a different toon. But definitely not for trading to other people.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!