Game update 15.3.16 in picture form (now with exclusive google play event and spring data pack)

Prev1
Reyia
1171 posts Member
edited March 2016
Game updated on 15 March 2016 and major updates are highlighted here.

Training Droids are no longer available through shipments, instead there are now 2 options for purchasing Training Droids in the Store: Training Droid Data Card and Training Droid Mega-Pack.
vAZeqQh.png
gFj7vBq.png

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben) – character shards can now be found for Old Ben in Cantina Battles 2-F and 6-B in addition to Chromium Packs.
YW2e6u2.png
ac8amAA.png

New character- Chief Chirpa, The Chief of the Ewoks on the Forest Moon of Endor.
We1Gv7i.png
POYF8TM.png
VPJdpS7.png
lsKcEXD.png
OEtJbam.png

Found In: Chromium Packs and Cantina Battle 5-D
7PbnBfe.png
2LGe78p.png

Ahsoka Tano –

Despite her solid offensive stats, Ahsoka has been underperforming due to her unreliable survivability, compounded by low Speed. Her kit has been revised to give her a chance to shine.
k7HpZix.png
Mine is not maxed yet. Aurodium data packs has been removed before I had a chance to 7* Rex :'(
Jj7f71H.png
zne0RHQ.png
thIudCL.png
VjQNwV4.png

Magmatrooper – Shards for Magmatroper can now be obtained from Chromium Packs.
dhI9FPw.png

New CG splash screen for Old Ben.
fNAPcv2.png
Post edited by Reyia on

Replies

• Options
    cool
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Ahsoka's abilities at max:
    pMtHPUMh.jpg
    NZQTPijh.jpg
    O3FoEaVh.jpg
    JYbMKqIh.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    cool

@InternetSwag Overall a good update with a new character and buff to one under-used Jedi.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @cosmicturtle333 for the max abilities! Have fun with her in a new arena team, maybe nightsisters hybrid? Or a pure Jedi team..
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    Thanks @cosmicturtle333 for the max abilities! Have fun with her in a new arena team, maybe nightsisters hybrid? Or a pure Jedi team..

It'll be a Jedi Sister hybrid defensive team until my real defensive team takes shape.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    i like your guidance posts @Reyia
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

It'll be a Jedi Sister hybrid defensive team until my real defensive team takes shape.

What's your real defensive team like?

Jedi sister hybrid? Sounds interesting!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    fikretkuru wrote: »
    i like your guidance posts @Reyia

@fikretkuru

I'm happy if it helps at least one person! :)
  • Options
    Normally I'd be mad that they removed training droids from shipments but seriously, who doesn't have an insane surplus of them through just grinding Cantina battles or for gear?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Normally I'd be mad that they removed training droids from shipments but seriously, who doesn't have an insane surplus of them through just grinding Cantina battles or for gear?

@ByzantineByron True, most people would have thousands of those fewer starred droids in inventory.
  • Options
    This is refreshing! Thanks for doing this.
  • Options
    You make life much easier thank you XD
  • Options
    Great. Now I want Ahsoka... Add her to my "characters I really want but possibly never get" list.
  • Options
    Game updated on 15 March 2016 and major updates are highlighted here.

Training Droids are no longer available through shipments, instead there are now 2 options for purchasing Training Droids in the Store: Training Droid Data Card and Training Droid Mega-Pack.
    vAZeqQh.png
    gFj7vBq.png

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben) – character shards can now be found for Old Ben in Cantina Battles 2-F and 6-B in addition to Chromium Packs.
    YW2e6u2.png
    ac8amAA.png

New character- Chief Chirpa, The Chief of the Ewoks on the Forest Moon of Endor.
    We1Gv7i.png
    POYF8TM.png
    VPJdpS7.png
    lsKcEXD.png
    OEtJbam.png

Found In: Chromium Packs and Cantina Battle 5-D
    7PbnBfe.png
    2LGe78p.png

Ahsoka Tano –

Despite her solid offensive stats, Ahsoka has been underperforming due to her unreliable survivability, compounded by low Speed. Her kit has been revised to give her a chance to shine.
    k7HpZix.png
    Mine is not maxed yet. Aurodium data packs has been removed before I had a chance to 7* Rex :'(
    Jj7f71H.png
    zne0RHQ.png
    thIudCL.png
    VjQNwV4.png

Magmatrooper – Shards for Magmatroper can now be obtained from Chromium Packs.
    dhI9FPw.png

New CG splash screen for Old Ben.
    fNAPcv2.png

WHALE ALERT!!!!!!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    This is refreshing! Thanks for doing this.

@warmonkey1024 Thanks! It's a pleasure to help fellow players in GOH. :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    You make life much easier thank you XD

@Onetime7979

You are welcome! :)
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Your Ahsoka is 100% identical to mine. I have put her gear grind on hold after getting two purple comlinks out of 240 energy worth of sims.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    OwexBaill wrote: »
    Great. Now I want Ahsoka... Add her to my "characters I really want but possibly never get" list.

@OwexBaill Why you can never get? She's available in cantina shipments and hard nodes. When you have finished QGJ/Daka/Poe you can start farming her if you wish. She is not impossible to farm as she's not chromium only.
  • Options
    @OwexBaill Why you can never get? She's available in cantina shipments and hard nodes. When you have finished QGJ/Daka/Poe you can start farming her if you wish. She is not impossible to farm as she's not chromium only.

I know, but there are too much projects running for me right now and I haven't even started on QGJ/Daka/Poe (probably just getting Daka)
    Can't tell you who I farmed and farming right now because then all hell breaks lose with people telling me how stupid I am ;)
    I know that it is not impossible in general, but for me it is not possible ATM.
  • Options
    2 COMMENTS :
    •"Droids Fight Back Event (Google Play Exclusive) –" where is this ? I'm not seeing it (playing on a Samsung Tab with Google Play)
    •Aurodium Packs have been removed but may make a return in the future. This is very disappointing , especially without WARNING :neutral:

I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options

@ByzantineByron True, most people would have thousands of those fewer starred droids in inventory.

Yup, i've seen few complaints about training droids but i fail to see the reason why. I complete gw everyday and have only 4mil cash banked where i have 1,5k t3,6k t2 and 5k t1 droids + hundreds of higher tier droids.
    I have 11 lvl 70 toons and all others lvl 50+ and have about 40 toons. So i have so many training droids after i lvld so many and ive never bought them, grinding seems to give you plenty. :0
  • Options
    "Droids Fight Back Event (Google Play Exclusive) – in this limited time event players will be required to form a squad of at least 3 droids to face off against the Jawas. The first tier of the event requires the player droids to be 2 star, the second tier 4 star and the final tier 6 star. Players who can complete the event will be rewarded with various prizes, including the chance to receive droid character Shards!"

I'm playing on android and i don't see this option!?!?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    WHALE ALERT!!!!!!

Lol not really a whale, I'm more like a dolphin.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    2 COMMENTS :
    •"Droids Fight Back Event (Google Play Exclusive) –" where is this ? I'm not seeing it (playing on a Samsung Tab with Google Play)
    •Aurodium Packs have been removed but may make a return in the future. This is very disappointing , especially without WARNING :neutral:

@aerendhil I have both my accounts on iOS devices so I can't see the google play exclusive event.

Indeed, if I had known I would have bought many Aurodium packs before their removal.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Great idea, thanks.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Only bad point on this update is, with Ahsoka (a Jedi) being useful in Arena, we will now see even more QGJ-faces in arena leader bord. :lol:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    WHALE ALERT!!!!!!

Lol not really a whale, I'm more like a dolphin.

Good one :)

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    "Droids Fight Back Event (Google Play Exclusive) – in this limited time event players will be required to form a squad of at least 3 droids to face off against the Jawas. The first tier of the event requires the player droids to be 2 star, the second tier 4 star and the final tier 6 star. Players who can complete the event will be rewarded with various prizes, including the chance to receive droid character Shards!"

@NightwingTR I'm sorry I'm on iOS. Maybe other forum members who are on android devices can help you with that?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

@NightwingTR I'm sorry I'm on iOS. Maybe other forum members who are on android devices can help you with that?

It'll start on Thursday 17th.
  • Options
    It'll start on Thursday 17th. [/quote]
    Thank U