Game update 15.3.16 in picture form (now with exclusive google play event and spring data pack)

2Next

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    Great idea, thanks.

@Sikho Thanks, I made this as it's easier to 'see' the changes than reading a wall of text.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »
    Great idea, thanks.

@Sikho Thanks, I made this as it's easier to 'see' the changes than reading a wall of text.

I don't know why this isn't done like this by EA in the first place.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @Cosmicturtle3333
    Yo did you try it out? And I guess you are gonna try it with Asohka as leader and take out the Acolyte?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Cosmicturtle3333
    Yo did you try it out? And I guess you are gonna try it with Asohka as leader and take out the Acolyte?

Ahsoka, Luminara, Old Daka, Asajj Ventress, Nightsister Initiate.

I just set it as my arena team at rank 89. I'll see if I drop less with them rather than full NS.

On offense it worked well, it is a little hairy at the start (I'm used to a guaranteed 5 v 4 after my first three or four attacks). With this set up it will take me longer to kill the first enemy, but once you get going it's all good.

I'm just using it as a defensive team, I prefer full NS for offense.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 I see, thanks! Might gonna try it out myself again but I doubt it's that good on defense :(
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 I see, thanks! Might gonna try it out myself again but I doubt it's that good on defense :(

I dropped from 86 to 116 (beaten twice) in the last 12 hours. That's pretty good.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Normally I'd be mad that they removed training droids from shipments but seriously, who doesn't have an insane surplus of them through just grinding Cantina battles or for gear?

I don't....

Don't have enough credits or training droids to bring up my top 5 DS + top 5 LS + Jedi team (for Yoda) + Droid team (for jawa event [need the mats and training droid rewards]).

Let alone bring up to speed the new recruits I plan on including in my top.

Not nearly enough droids and credit, not even close.

I've got a few months of grinding at least to do.
    And I can't be the only one.

Note: not complaining, just responding to your assumption.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @NightwingTR Droids event is now live!
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Exclusive Google Play Droid event

Had an old account on my Samsung galaxy and used my iPhone to take those pics so pardon image quality.

sCIxDxI.jpg
    YKeBBLe.jpg
    UNhWFT4.jpg
    aOMCeVJ.jpg
    jZLCaeu.jpg
    qaaAicN.jpg
    H3pZs27.jpg
    H0AX8um.jpg
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Spring data pack.
    yadCInw.jpg
    SM8HHoL.jpg
    yqKp79p.jpg
    ZF7LTKg.jpg
    5qGWFoP.jpg
    dps48eV.jpg
    JaMqfl8.jpg
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    OwexBaill wrote: »
    @OwexBaill Why you can never get? She's available in cantina shipments and hard nodes. When you have finished QGJ/Daka/Poe you can start farming her if you wish. She is not impossible to farm as she's not chromium only.

I know, but there are too much projects running for me right now and I haven't even started on QGJ/Daka/Poe (probably just getting Daka)
    Can't tell you who I farmed and farming right now because then all hell breaks lose with people telling me how stupid I am ;)
    I know that it is not impossible in general, but for me it is not possible ATM.

@OwexBaill

The main purpose is to have fun and play with the characters you want. So it doesn't matter who you have farmed in the past. Don't need to follow the meta... follow what your heart desires <3
  • Options

@OwexBaill

The main purpose is to have fun and play with the characters you want. So it doesn't matter who you have farmed in the past. Don't need to follow the meta... follow what your heart desires <3

Thank you for your kind words! That's something new in this forum....
    Yea, I don't make the "best" decisions I suppose. Started farming for droids as the event began and probably going to start it today, spending most of my resources.
    But well, you put it right: It's all about fun :)