Droid Event

13Next

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports. I also sent a PM to Jesse to ask the devs if the tooltip is a mistake or if the rewards are a mistake. Seems weird that they'd be the same.
    I didn't dare ask about a bundle. :)

I really want the bundle. The Yoda challenge gave meaning to the game for me. Now that I have my 7* Yoda, I want something else to focus on.

I doubt they will miss the opportunity to sell you something more! We just need to wait a little bit.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    Ran T3 twice got:
    2 IG-88 shards, 1 T7 training droid and 1 T3 matt
    2 IG-86 shards, 1 T7 training droid and 2 T2 matts
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports. I also sent a PM to Jesse to ask the devs if the tooltip is a mistake or if the rewards are a mistake. Seems weird that they'd be the same.
    I didn't dare ask about a bundle. :)

I really want the bundle. The Yoda challenge gave meaning to the game for me. Now that I have my 7* Yoda, I want something else to focus on.

I doubt they will miss the opportunity to sell you something more! We just need to wait a little bit.

Yeah I am holding off for the rest of the day hoping it is good and not too overpriced. lol.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Everybody line up over here, I'll help you get your panties unbunched. This is just a chance to pickup a few free shards, mats, training droids. There is nothing here that you can't readily find across all os formats. Settle down ios users, you aren't missing some incredible event.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Everybody line up over here, I'll help you get your panties unbunched. This is just a chance to pickup a few free shards, mats, training droids. There is nothing here that you can't readily find across all os formats. Settle down ios users, you aren't missing some incredible event.

*waves hand*
    "This is not the platform argument thread you are looking for. Move along."
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Idk why everyone's so upset, this event is practically useless...Haha so many crybabies :'(:D
  • Options
    That was anticlimactic. I have ig88 and ig86 maxed. I farmed ig100 enough to unlock. With 1 aoe ig88 killed all jawas. I got a total of 2 ig86 shards, 2 green mats and 2 training droids.
  • Options
    With a handful of 7* droids, this is a no-brainer but the event is sadly not going to be like the Yoda event so there won't be a character unlock, only shards and knowing my luck, shards of players I already have at 7*, but I'll take it and hope that some credits and crystals make it worth the trouble.....
  • Options
    That was anticlimactic. I have ig88 and ig86 maxed. I farmed ig100 enough to unlock. With 1 aoe ig88 killed all jawas. I got a total of 2 ig86 shards, 2 green mats and 2 training droids.

Haha :lol: ! I farmed 47 just for this event, but he was already halfway there before I stopped farming him as I realized I can't have an effective droid team without GS (which I don't have and can't afford to farm).
  • Options
    So from what I've read tier 3 actually give less good rewards, I got 1 tier 7 training droid, 1 mk3 mat and 2 ig 86 shards
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    So, I am a noob but I thougt it would be like Yoda for some reason. So I started at rank 1 and my IG88 AOE'd it all to death. Then I did tier 2 and it was easy.. but now I am locked out of tier 3 for 15+ hours. I guess the idea is.. do the strongest one you can as many times as you can.

My rewards for the second time were some 7* training droids, 2 ig88 shards (have him maxed) and a purple mat.
    Yeah that got me too. Wasted on the teir 1 :'(
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    So, I am a noob but I thougt it would be like Yoda for some reason. So I started at rank 1 and my IG88 AOE'd it all to death. Then I did tier 2 and it was easy.. but now I am locked out of tier 3 for 15+ hours. I guess the idea is.. do the strongest one you can as many times as you can.

My rewards for the second time were some 7* training droids, 2 ig88 shards (have him maxed) and a purple mat.
    Yeah that got me too. Wasted on the teir 1 :'(

We should start a club :(
  • Options
    So now they are segregating android and apple users.... good call EA
  • Options
    even if the rewards are items you can get normally, its not a good event if most of the player base don't meet the requirements.

I only have 1 droid - 86 maxed and that's only after I had maxed Lumi, Phasma & Poggle. So yeah a droid team was never a priority to me.

Even though Yoda event is limited, you never have to worry about missing out, as it is achievable eventually from farming. The droid event only lasts 2 weeks and taking into account people needing to farm to unlock 3 droids to actually participate - this event is really poorly designed.

I can't even keep up with leveling and promoting Jedis let alone Droids now. The gold rate is crap with more and more new characters coming out.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    GOfish52 wrote: »
    So now they are segregating android and apple users.... good call EA

It's more of Google competing against Apple. Go complain to Apple.
  • Options
    As I said it's not that big of a deal
  • Options
    As I said it's not that big of a deal

pretty much. I would like to see numbers after the event has concluded - of how many people completed the event, how many times out of the total player base.

i just prefer game events to be fun and accessible to everyone equally.
  • Options
    With these 2 extra shards for IG-88, and this training droid, I will now finally be able to assert dominance over apple users
  • Options
    I ran tier 2 with 3 4* droids lvl 40ish each. All skill 3. Two of the droids barely purple gear. 1 droid still in blue gear. Easy enough to not spend lots of resources on droids to get the same rewards as tier 3.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    With these 2 extra shards for IG-88, and this training droid, I will now finally be able to assert dominance over apple users
    Lol - just remember, when trolling, don't set the hook too early...

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Also surprised there is no droid bundle in the store for this.

Exactly, it's a no-brainer to offer it. EA is missing out on a money making opportunity.

I want to play but only have two droids unlocked. 86 fully starred and equipped, and 100 at a lowly two star.

I beat tier one with a lvl 48 4* gr5 86
  • Options
    For those on iOS curious about the rewards pls see Screenshots below. As you can see I don't have enough droids to take part..... As a matter of fact I still don't have enough 5* jedi to get yoda! Not really a fan of these unit specific events personally

[img][/img]Screenshot_2016-03-16-18-12-10.png

Screenshot_2016-03-16-18-12-19.png
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So I looked at the advertisement in Google play and it states we should be getting 3 tries a day.
    IEmmqqd.png
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    So I looked at the advertisement in Google play and it states we should be getting 3 tries a day.
    IEmmqqd.png

Two jawa battles + days of spring card = 3?
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    IEmmqqd.png

Two jawa battles + days of spring card = 3?

I think they changed the model as it appears to be 15 days not 12. Still works out as 30 tries other than 36 but I'm not surprised by the miscommunication
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384