Why it doesn't feel like we are getting more carbs

12346Next

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    fkzg1mwhr6jk.png
    Didn’t receive Mk3 Carbs... hmmm.

Guess I have to buy them with currency. Ok so the choice is on me to get more Carbs. Sweet. So then I have to lack in Golden eyeballs, stun guns and cuffs....

Then I have to hoard crystals for Kyrotech.

Their graph should show more information. Sure players are getting more Carbs from store by using currency. What increase is the graph showing? How much of an increase? I am draw a positive sloping squiggly line too. They are simply making a feel good post about the gear grind that they set in place. Why say this now? Why, after introducing a new gear grind? All they did was give us vague bull c r a p info. I am not buying it.

P.s. I will post my HAAT rewards too when it is completed around 4pm.

Edit: Typos

sycqpykxhude.jpg
  • Options
    But Carbs weren’t the rewards. I was posting this to show that “they added Carbs.” Look I buy Carbs in shops all the time. Because I need them all the time. I need other gear pieces too, all the time. It would be nice to see that they could be an always earnable reward. Players shouldn’t feel lucky to receive them as an actual reward for events. If they wanted to give us more carbantis then there is an easy sure fire way to show us they are giving us carbantis. So “they added more Carbs” but yet they can’t be earned in HAAT? Hmm, why not add them to the table? Just because I am skeptical and honestly being a jackass about it now doesn’t make me ignorant. Don’t put some half rear ended graph on a public forum and not expect this kind of nitpicking.

I actually bought 15 Carbs from raid rewards, but I now cannot buy anything else... so now I play the waiting game for shop refreshes or more raid rewards...

So they haven't added carbs because you didn't roll them on the 3 events you finished today (one of which doesn't include them as rewards)? Whats next, you are going to say they haven't increased the flow because the Mace Windu challenge didn't reward you with Carbs?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Simple solution: eat lots of pasta!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I just hope it never feels like we are getting more crabs.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I just hope it never feels like we are getting more crabs.

Rub some butter on them.
  • Options

So they haven't added carbs because you didn't roll them on the 3 events you finished today (one of which doesn't include them as rewards)? Whats next, you are going to say they haven't increased the flow because the Mace Windu challenge didn't reward you with Carbs?

They posted a graph about how they added carbs to the game when I am simply pointing out that they could’ve done so in a plethora of ways that the player could actually see. Cyanides even mentioned he rarely looks at the rewards he earns and explained for that reason players may not see the increase. So they show a graph with a blue squiggly and we’re supposed to take their word for it?

Why can’t all Raids have a chance to reward carbantis? If they were concerned about our gear grind, then why haven’t they updated the challenges? (They mentioned looking into that very thing a post or two ago)

So why do something we couldn’t see for 2 years and then low and behold we get this random post... they’re about to add to this gear grind and will point to their post in this forum as “see! We added more Carbs.”
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    34qjeyuc03vd.png

Third chance today to get Mk3 Carbs from Raids or TB. But we have been getting more.

Also, I didn’t attack. Since I have solo’d it before I normally don’t to let other in guild score higher.

Because people got all whiney about receiving challenge gear from raids so it was all taken out, then sensor arrays were put back in because people didn’t dislike challenge gear, they just disliked the gear they had.

Just get them from challenges or spend shard shop currency. Patience isn’t that hard.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    34qjeyuc03vd.png

Third chance today to get Mk3 Carbs from Raids or TB. But we have been getting more.

Also, I didn’t attack. Since I have solo’d it before I normally don’t to let other in guild score higher.

r6noxhmpaczq.jpg

Not bad for a half a second of effort.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    They posted a graph about how they added carbs to the game when I am simply pointing out that they could’ve done so in a plethora of ways that the player could actually see. Cyanides even mentioned he rarely looks at the rewards he earns and explained for that reason players may not see the increase. So they show a graph with a blue squiggly and we’re supposed to take their word for it?

Why can’t all Raids have a chance to reward carbantis? If they were concerned about our gear grind, then why haven’t they updated the challenges? (They mentioned looking into that very thing a post or two ago)

So why do something we couldn’t see for 2 years and then low and behold we get this random post... they’re about to add to this gear grind and will point to their post in this forum as “see! We added more Carbs.”
    YES! Yes, you are supposed to take his word for it, because his word for it is clearly and demonstrably true.

Not blindly. But by crosschecking against the facts of the game, yes, you should take his word for it because his word is reasonable and consistent with what we see across the game.

You are actively dismissing every source that's been added or increased to try to pretend what he's saying cannot be true, when Occam's Razor says Cyanide's laying it straight here.

They've added a bunch of sources for gear and currency that gets people carbs, and people don't really pay close attention to their gear income. That's the beginning, middle, and end of it.
    Still not a he.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Forget it, Yae, it’s Chinatown.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Yeah you are supposed to take their word for it, the graph read in one way no matter how much one speculates and it's clear what it indicates, just one thing.

Then you may not take any of their word. That's your choice. Where to go from there though? Why play a game made by people you simply consider completely untrustworthy? Most of their actions are scrutiniizable without conforming to such dichotomies and right in scale/intent of their communication.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I play it because I enjoy playing it. I know that makes me an outlier here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I play it because I enjoy playing it. I know that makes me an outlier here.

I’m with you @TVF
  • Options
    Why it doesn't feel like we are getting more carbs? Could be the keto diet, could be impatience.

I have like 1000+ carbs (even Dr said too many) but i need mk5 pieces to burn my carbs.