Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Okay
    MaceMazer wrote: »
    xxakortsxx wrote: »
    wish theyd nerf GS a little

In what way does he need nerfed? He is meant to be a powerful 'attacker' and is available to all players in the very first cantina battle? GS is right where he should be.

He is now after his nerf/fix fortunately :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm enjoying the update for the most part. I know in arena, it feels much different. Droids seem to do less damage, GS for sure. Battles are lasting longer than 60 seconds, AI is definitely targeting single high threat targets. It's actually quite fun with battles being uncertain in the top 10. I placed first tonight, but instead of face rolling the phone to #1 victory. I had to.. wait for it... yes apply strategy with my team composition and skill selection!
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Disappointing
    So how many players in the Yes catagory have a android phone?

This Google only event is really not cool, im stuck with an iPhone and I get to feel discriminated against all week... Yeah that's cool.... Not.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Good
    Overall, I think it's good! Really missing that Shipment of training droids for 60 Crystals when you're trying to get over the next level hump with a hero.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107