Princess leia

Replies

• Options
    @EA_Jesse Can we get some light shed on this? Is she glitched, broken? I dont believe 4 x 2-3k attacks in 1 turn was intentional.
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse Can we get some light shed on this? Is she glitched, broken? I dont believe 4 x 2-3k attacks in 1 turn was intentional.

I have leia waiting at 4* lvl 20, not upgrading her as I'm not sure if she is going to get fixed or nerfed in the future. Please update
  • Options
    I've passed along this information already to see if what you all are describing is intended. Once I hear back I'll let you all know.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Hated her, hated her big time so squishy. I got her up to 4* todayu, lvl 55 gear 5 HT and AAO at lvl 3 and she has been pretty solid. Less squishy. Sid at lead with Vader, Lum, Lando and her I have been destrotying with tonight. In GW it took the 4 strait 60 epic gear 5-7* teams in a row to finally take that squad down.

I hate to give the Ewok props but I agree higher starred and leveled she is solid. Oh and Ewok I created an all Jedi team again so you can stop saying I'm anti Jedi. Barriss leads Mace, Kit, Secura, and JC.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    At ability 5 she gets a 15% increase to chance so when you see her fire 4x here is why.

Normal Attack
    Second Attack 55%
    Third Attack 40%
    Fourth Attack 15%

Bug or not I don't know, I assume no since FOP does the same thing.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Trust me leia is gliched for sure. And Many people are exploiting this .
    Leia need in urge to be fixed.
    She hit always 3 Times Crit. The only Time she doesn't
    , hit,it's When she is blocked/ fail.
    Excuse me for my english .
    And it seems we have the same problem with the new player tie first order..

Tcks to correct soon, it becomes unplayable now.

I'm a multiple full 60 teams and full gears.and play since the beginning.
    So i manage to see and Test this
  • Options
    I can vouch for this glitch. Leia's skill hits me for three times everytime I meet her
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Sure xjazzx , i meet her thoudand Time but every player have her prefer to not assume the glitch and use it .
    I was Lucky to get her randomly, but i never use her and let her at her basic level 1 ,cause of the big unfair gliched
    Post edited by Enigmaticien on
  • Options
    I have Leia and the only time she hit 3 times for me, was when I am being overrun by the other side. Is it an AI side glitch?
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I think the glitch appear When the computer play , not sure .
    But When we are fighting her everytime she hit 3 Time Crit .
    So it seems to have an overclok( not sure for the Word)AI
  • Options
    May have something to do with the AI handicap bonus myself and others have observed. AI appears to have a (slightly?)higher chance for landing abilities and resisting/dodging or taking turns first.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I've passed along this information already to see if what you all are describing is intended. Once I hear back I'll let you all know.

Awesome, thank you.
  • Options
    Eventually all we are going to have are vanilla characters that hit the same. Leia is easy to take down, capable of some great hits, but if you stun and kill her she is no threat.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Eventually all we are going to have are vanilla characters that hit the same. Leia is easy to take down, capable of some great hits, but if you stun and kill her she is no threat.

I think it' sa joke. She is not Alone. And she Can be invisible .
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I have 3*Leia currently at 48. I've played her in GW And arena and I can say that her multi attack does not proc every time. Heh crit increase to allies does proc on every attack.
    At her current skill level, the description says her 2nd attack should happen 55% of the time which seems about right from when I've been playing. I don't know if it's different if she's played by AI.

The only time I can guarantee her to attack multiple times is in GW when I'm trying to take the last enemy down slowly while waiting for Luminara's heal to reset. She shoots 4 times just to say "I don't need to heal, let's move on"
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    I have 3*Leia currently at 48. I've played her in GW And arena and I can say that her multi attack does not proc every time. Heh crit increase to allies does proc on every attack.
    At her current skill level, the description says her 2nd attack should happen 55% of the time which seems about right from when I've been playing. I don't know if it's different if she's played by AI.

The only time I can guarantee her to attack multiple times is in GW when I'm trying to take the last enemy down slowly while waiting for Luminara's heal to reset. She shoots 4 times just to say "I don't need to heal, let's move on"

We are not saying she is bugged when a player uses her, were saying its when thevai uses her.

Only thing bugged with her when a player uses her is the buff. The multi attack part is when the ai uses her.

Had to take out what I had as I sounded like a **** and didn't mean to.
    Post edited by Breetai on
  • Options
    Chewdoka wrote: »
    She is ok... But I am finding my 5* Datcha out damages my 7* Lea and he doesn't lose a turn to go invisible.

I too love my Dathcha as well but yes, Leia is usually a top pick of players with deep pockets who can level her...
  • Options
    I'm starting to think I should activate her. I have several characters on activate or level 1 because of cost. I should consider getting some off th bench.
  • Options
    Yeah, Leia has 2 bugs. When on defense, she multi-attacks consistantly (I've not seen her attack only once). When controlled by the AI. When she is on the attacking team (controlled by the player), she rarely hits more than once (it does happen, but rarely).
    The second bug is that she has a 100% chance to buff the whole team with crit chance. As you upgrade her skill, the chance increases, but never reaches a 100% chance. However, even without upgrading her skill, she will always buff at 100%.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Dario wrote: »
    i have her at 3* maxed gear level 54 she is very good and in my top 5 squad, she crits a lot but so do all my characters, but she can die so very easily because her hp is crap I believe the low hp makes up for it, sometimes I do swap her out for old Ben or ti pilot if Iam having a bad run.

Line up
    5* Sid leader
    4* kylo
    6* lumi
    4* ima
    3* leia

Ranked 103 :D

3* leia and a 5*leia are complete different animals. People that are saying she is op are fighting 5* versions of her and up. I have a 4* leia but have not geared her because I'm 80% sure she'll get fixed in the future.

she is awesome at 3* I can image what she's like at 5*, I don't think she will get fixed because she has already been fixed in the last update, well at least I hope they don't fix her again lol
  • Options
    i have her at 3* maxed gear level 54 she is very good and in my top 5 squad, she crits a lot but so do all my characters, but she can die so very easily because her hp is crap I believe the low hp makes up for it, sometimes I do swap her out for old Ben or ti pilot if Iam having a bad run.

Line up
    5* Sid leader
    4* kylo
    6* lumi
    4* ima
    3* leia

3* leia and a 5*leia are complete different animals. People that are saying she is op are fighting 5* versions of her and up. I have a 4* leia but have not geared her because I'm 80% sure she'll get fixed in the future.

she is awesome at 3* I can image what she's like at 5*, I don't think she will get fixed because she has already been fixed in the last update, well at least I hope they don't fix her again lol

No she is not fixed. A 25% buff that fires off at 100% is not fixed. An ai that attacks every time with 3 and sometimes even 4 times is not fixed.

BTW I've decided to put her in my line up while she's bugged. She is 7* so why not
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »

Line up
    5* Sid leader
    4* kylo
    6* lumi
    4* ima
    3* leia

No she is not fixed. A 25% buff that fires off at 100% is not fixed. An ai that attacks every time with 3 and sometimes even 4 times is not fixed.

BTW I've decided to put her in my line up while she's bugged. She is 7* so why not

7*? wow, how many chromium packs did it take to get her to 7?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Lol.

Believe it or not haven't spent THAT much, but I have got a ton of packs.

Long story short. I'm in the army and wasnt going home for christmas so my family knows I play mobile games and so everyone sent me either Google game cards, or PayPal cards as they have no idea what to get me as I tell them I need nothing.

To give you an idea of how many cards I got, I have 8 7*, well actually 11 but 3 are lumi, boba, sid, and not all the cards were added to this game.
  • Options
    Breetai, Just want to say thanks for your services!!!! God Bless you and Merry Christmas and hope you have a happy New Year!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 7* Leia and she's definitely a very nice card. I've seen her attack four times in a row, I've seen her go whole battles attacking only once. The AI does seem to be getting a few advantages to make up for the natural weakness of any AI, but to be honest, I haven't done any measuring of this and until I've started seeing proper numbers supporting these claims, it's too easy to just write this whole discussion off as confirmation bias. Especially when people cry "bug" about something that seems to me to be a simple balance issue.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    It's curious of people use don't want to say she is glitched and lie about it When they use it as profits .
    I have it and i sais she is terribly glitched in automatic mode and When computer plays .
    100% Crit 100% 3 Time of more and everytime full buffed.
    I have it and don't use it cause it's unfair !!
    That's only that the truth
    Post edited by Enigmaticien on
  • Options
    "Glitch". You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • Options
    It means What we want , i'm french. Lol.
    Everyone Clever Who have test leia Know that she is bugging( correct Word ??) )
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Do some tests and let us know the numbers.
  • Options
    Leia seems fine attacking, but certainly seems bugged on AI defense. I haven't faced a defending Leia yet that shoots less than three times per turn. She's definitely not OP but the % for AI seems bugged, shouldn't be 100% three shots in all 10 instances I've faced her.
    If this is working as intended, I'll get to upgrading her immediately and putting her on defense with the tie pilot...lol
    "That is why you fail."