Stealth Nerfed GG

Prev1
Ok I worked crazy hard and spent a pile of money on my GG. Got his G13 piece and put it on him. I was destroying DR/Malak. 32 battles 100% winning. Go in this morning and a friend messaged me saying his GG wasn't working good. Asked me to check mine. I go and fight a team and couldn't clear one character. I'm not joking guys not one. This guy I was fighting had way less gear then the huge whales in my shard horrible mods and only a 5* Malak. I got **** to prove it. CG stealth Nerfed GG. Please if you are one that got him to G13 and have noticed this chime in because this needs to be addressed and quickly. I've did 5 battles this morning all with the same results. Zero wins and not one toon removed and before anyone asks no I didn't change one mod and my GG is better then AhnoaldT

Replies

• AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I never changed a thing and had piles of debuffs. Multiple people on line app and discord has said the same thing. Bro I'm not beating anyone all of a sudden and they haven't changed a thing either. We are in the shard chat with one another
  • Options
    Bump
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Bump

I know right? A whole 14 minutes had gone by without anyone else raging right alongside you. This aggression will not stand, man.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    They saw the 170K aoe one shot of Malak and put the brakes on that quick :D

Man that's not even funny. I worked hard on GG since day one 3 years ago. While others built up their characters I did GG even though he ****. Hoping for a day he would finally be able to be used. I've spent $1000s on this game and if they did do this omg. It would be the worst thing they gave done and I'm contacting Google to see what my options are. I truly hope it's just a bug or something.
  • Options
    @TVF
    It's a legit concern.... Wasn't whinning I was trying to find out information that multiple people on multiple sites was talking about. Your such a troll
  • Options
    @AngelVazzana wow! i lost sooo many fights against the sith empire-meta, that i changed back to my darth revan..., perhaps a week ago. didn‘t want believe it and this costed me enough crystals...

tried out different teams, fear and crit.avoid. of malak killed my droids... :-(
    the „feared“ general missed too many bonus turns.

that‘s why i cannot say anything to your problem, i love my droids, but the first shock came after the sep.droid hype in february, the second after the g13 piece.

no question, gg is a strong hero and the sep.droids are a good team.

but for a droid-meta team we have to wait...

once we had a change over night, think it was for the nightsisters in the heroic sith raid, they wer not able to reach their max health. later we got the information that it was against a loop or something. (without any information!)
    i thought i was in the wrong movie...

all is possible here...
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Bump

I know right? A whole 14 minutes had gone by without anyone else raging right alongside you. This aggression will not stand, man.

Shut up ****.... You always got something to say. Your allowed to get on here and troll everyone's posts and the moderators never do anything about it. If you don't have anything to say that helps the post then shut up you big whinny troll

He's not wrong. You did bump the thread after 14 minutes. Seems a bit unnecessary.

I bumped it because it jumped to the bottom of the page because they was so many other topics and I didn't want it to get lost
  • Options
    Complaining about @TVF seems to be a clever way of bumping this thread ;)
  • Options

Nice never thought about that... :)
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    Bump

Shut up ****.... You always got something to say. Your allowed to get on here and troll everyone's posts and the moderators never do anything about it. If you don't have anything to say that helps the post then shut up you big whinny troll

He's not wrong. You did bump the thread after 14 minutes. Seems a bit unnecessary.

I bumped it because it jumped to the bottom of the page because they was so many other topics and I didn't want it to get lost

If people are interested in the topic people will find it even if it's on the 3rd page. If it drops and continues to drop maybe it's just not an interesting topic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(hey - free bump!)
  • Options
    Bump

If people are interested in the topic people will find it even if it's on the 3rd page. If it drops and continues to drop maybe it's just not an interesting topic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(hey - free bump!)

Ok I agree with you and good point. I'll not do that again. Hey but thank you for the free bump :) your awesome my friend lol
  • Options
    I swear you people don't know how to get on a post and keep it strickly about the post. These posts aren't here for you to jump on and act like jerks. They are here for people trying to gather information. It always seems like the same no life having trolls on every post
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Eh.

I'll be back in 14 minutes though and I might have more to say then.

Bro I'm going to make it a point to flag you everytime your on someone's post trolling them. I hope others do the same. It can be filed under harassment. Hopefully the moderators will do something

Flagging every comment made by a single person and hoping others do the same could be considered harassment?

Nope... Only flagging the comments that's not helping and harassing. Purely legal by EA guide line there.
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    Options

There’s a few regular trolls here, and nothing will be done about them trolling. It’s best to ignore them.

To the point of your thread though, give it a few more days. I’ve noticed that RNG comes in waves (which seems less RNGish). 2 weeks ago, my no-Malak DR arena team would win 4 to 5 matches a day against JKR with relative ease. Sunday and Monday, I went 1-4 and 0-5 with the same team against the same g12+ nearly maxed opponents (sometimes without getting 2 actions). Yesterday, I went back to 4 wins against JKR and 1 against a DR/Malak team.

I’ve had the same issue in fleet arena (more of a focus for me than squad): 5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 1-4, 0-5, 5-0, 5-0, etc. Some days there’s just no crits or target locks.

Certainly record your stats over this time period to help show the problem you’re talking about.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Eh.

I'll be back in 14 minutes though and I might have more to say then.

Bro I'm going to make it a point to flag you everytime your on someone's post trolling them. I hope others do the same. It can be filed under harassment. Hopefully the moderators will do something

Flagging every comment made by a single person and hoping others do the same could be considered harassment?

Nope... Only flagging the comments that's not helping and harassing. Purely legal by EA guide line there.

then again, you thought bumping threads was allowed as well ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I suggest asking CG directly via IM on the forums at the bottom. Start with SBCrumb
  • Options

There’s a few regular trolls here, and nothing will be done about them trolling. It’s best to ignore them.

To the point of your thread though, give it a few more days. I’ve noticed that RNG comes in waves (which seems less RNGish). 2 weeks ago, my no-Malak DR arena team would win 4 to 5 matches a day against JKR with relative ease. Sunday and Monday, I went 1-4 and 0-5 with the same team against the same g12+ nearly maxed opponents (sometimes without getting 2 actions). Yesterday, I went back to 4 wins against JKR and 1 against a DR/Malak team.

I’ve had the same issue in fleet arena (more of a focus for me than squad): 5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 1-4, 0-5, 5-0, 5-0, etc. Some days there’s just no crits or target locks.

Certainly record your stats over this time period to help show the problem you’re talking about.

Thanks for this info and for trying to help with a good comment that has meaning.

Yeah I know about RNG but it's not just me it's multiple people experiencing it. Like you said though I'll continue to monitor it and record and screenshot everything. Anyone that reads this post I encourage them to do the same. Hopefully like you said it's just RNG and not really a silent Nerf. Once again thank you
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I suggest asking CG directly via IM on the forums at the bottom. Start with SBCrumb

I forgot about that but you're right. Kyno always recommends this as the best way to get your concerns addressed, OP.
  • Options

Thank you my friend.... I wanted to do that but before I bothered them i wanted to get some feed back from the players so I could have others input as a reference but your right I'LL message him thank you.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I like turtles.

I like avacados...and August. Turtles? That's a slap in the face!

Okay, now that we got those out of the way...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Cant wait to hear the answer :D
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Well, that's the thing about stealth nerfs, they don't tell you about them....
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    If I were making a parody thread showcasing everything that makes these forums hilarisad, I couldn't do any better than this.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Do we need to make a stink about GG? Because you know this guy right here has no problem with that!

In all seriousness though, TVF trolling your post probably means you deserved it. Hell he has trolled mine I'm sure, but hey.. I probably deserved it too. It is what it is brother. Save the salt for CG.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    not gonna lie, pretty disappointed with tvf itt. I was really hoping for a post 14 min after his 14min post. I mean, I get it, just....still.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I would be surprised if true. CG are usually pretty open when they are going to nerf something.
This discussion has been closed.