Stealth Nerfed GG

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    not gonna lie, pretty disappointed with tvf itt. I was really hoping for a post 14 min after his 14min post. I mean, I get it, just....still.

My humblest apologies. It was 21 minutes. I think in terms of American football touchdowns and I accidentally hit 7x3 on my calculator instead of 7x2.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone, please remember to keep things constructive and on topic. If you have nothing to add to the thread, there is no need to drop a nonconstructive comment or anything that doesn't have to do with the topic.

~EA_Joz
  • Options
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello everyone, please remember to keep things constructive and on topic. If you have nothing to add to the thread, there is no need to drop a nonconstructive comment or anything that doesn't have to do with the topic.

~EA_Joz

Thank you Joz much appreciated Sir
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Oh wow....
    See this is exactly what I was talking about. Honestly thank you for this link @TVF . My did and still is going through this. I was critical hitting for 149k to 179k. I can't even beat a character now. Out of 5 matches I beat 3 characters out of a full team and only once. I could knock out all 5 or 3 then 2 in like 2 to 3 hits. Now I'm not even close to 80k hitting. The debuffs are still landing but GG is hitting way less. Once again thank you for posting this other thread. It helps with gathering the proper information and comparing.
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options

Oh wow....
    See this is exactly what I was talking about. Honestly thank you for this link TVF . My did and still is going through this. I was critical hitting for 149k to 179k. I can't even beat a character now. Out of 5 matches I beat 3 characters out of a full team and only once. I could knock out all 5 or 3 then 2 in like 2 to 3 hits. Now I'm not even close to 80k hitting. The debuffs are still landing but GG is hitting way less. Once again thank you for posting this other thread. It helps with gathering the proper information and comparing.

Feel bad about reporting me now? ;)

FTR I don't believe in stealth nerfs. There's always been another explanation in the past. But we shall see.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options

I am with you in no stealth nerf. That is just bad business and opening a can they would rather not.

That doesnt mean it wasnt originally bugged from the first revamp and they just now discovered it. Ehum... because that's how it gets phrased.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Joz wrote: »

~EA_Joz

Welcome to the forums!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »

I am with you in no stealth nerf. That is just bad business and opening a can they would rather not.

That doesnt mean it wasnt originally bugged from the first revamp and they just now discovered it. Ehum... because that's how it gets phrased.

See if that happened and it was just a bug then I'm totally ok with that and would just get my g13 piece back and put it on my D. bastila or DR. See that is something that doesn't bother me. It's the fact if it was nerfed and it had nothing to do with a bug. That's where I wouldn't stand for it. DR and Malak has been getting pass after pass. But like I said if it was a bug of GG then my complaining is over and all I want is my last g13 piece I used so I can put it on my original arena team.
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »

See if that happened and it was just a bug then I'm totally ok with that and would just get my g13 piece back and put it on my D. bastila or DR. See that is something that doesn't bother me. It's the fact if it was nerfed and it had nothing to do with a bug. That's where I wouldn't stand for it. DR and Malak has been getting pass after pass. But like I said if it was a bug of GG then my complaining is over and all I want is my last g13 piece I used so I can put it on my original arena team.

You want a gear refund for a supposed bug that you've still not provided any evidence ever happened? Good luck with that.
  • Options
    @Kyno .... If you wouldn't care would you remove this post please or shut it down. I found out exactly what is going on. Got a message today so I don't need this thread anymore. Also to anyone that reads this thread GG was never nerfed. Watch Bulldogs video it explains a lot. Thanks to everyone that helped with trying to explain things I was confused about. I appreciated the help and advice.
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You aren't going to share? I'd like to know.

EDIT Without having to watch a video.
This discussion has been closed.