• Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ready for another day of battles?
  • Options
    Oops won too fast
  • Options
    Did you guys see the tiers for the raids? It's crazy if true 9900 LS fights daily to get to tier 7
  • Options
    1'day a week and same for ds another day. The rest is manageable if full guild
  • El_Juicebox
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello servermates.

I was looking for some info about guilds and stumbled upon this thread. I'm Tantema Garnik -- whatever that means. I had no idea I could have chosen my name.

Nice to see some familiar names. Too bad about Aardappel, although he was attacking at random times it seemed like lol.
  • Options
    Hello servermates.

I was looking for some info about guilds and stumbled upon this thread. I'm Tantema Garnik -- whatever that means. I had no idea I could have chosen my name.

Nice to see some familiar names. Too bad about Aardappel, although he was attacking at random times it seemed like lol.

yea, you will have the option once raids start to change your name... or you can just email EA support. :) thats how one of my guild mates changed his name.. we have a upstart guild if you are interested in joining. we unfortualty have lost some of the shard mates due to them moving to a more established guild.. hope you consider.. check out the guild thread look for Let the Wookies WIn.
  • El_Juicebox
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'll talk a look. Who from our shard is in the Wookies clan? I wish I could see a little more about the guilds and starting raids, etc before all the guilds fill up. I think a 50 person guild is very important from what I understand so far.
  • Options
    What's up Tantema

You have a tough team, gear 9 Rey is a beast!

Brutal when she comes in off QGJ first move
  • Options
    Cjhwang wrote: »
    1'day a week and same for ds another day. The rest is manageable if full guild

Yeah man, going to need a full active guild for these rewards
  • Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    What's up Tantema

Thanks, I just wish I had furnaces for Han and Phasma. I feel out of place with everyone's Dooku leads sometimes, always glad when Rey procs on QGJ's assist.

What guild are you in Berimbolo?
  • Options
    How many members do you have?
  • Options
    I'm in knights of ren. Currently at 140 members so it is divided into three sub teams. The third team is weak. I could probably get any of you guys into the first team as I'm sure they will cut inactive members.... Although most are very active. People are generally really cool in the chats, talks strategy or just whatever's on their mind. I actually find myself in the chatroom more than I should be. members are from all over but mostly the states and Canada. Let me know if interested.
  • Options
    Eric, Old Mate, Bijon, Wrathspride

OLD MATE HERE, all the way from New Zealand. Who else have we got?
  • Options
    Conrad Hwang. I'll be changing my name after the patch though.
  • Options
    Hey Old Mate, nice to see you

What time zone you play for?

• Options
    What's up Tantema

Thanks, I just wish I had furnaces for Han and Phasma. I feel out of place with everyone's Dooku leads sometimes, always glad when Rey procs on QGJ's assist.

What guild are you in Berimbolo?

RoTE

Are you west coast?
  • Options
    Aard is back.
  • Options

Are you west coast?

Yeah I'm West Coast. I wonder how much time zones will matter for guilds. I know raid starts are based on the leader's time.

I'm interested in joining a large clan. Do you like RoTE Berimbolo? Maybe Knights of Ren. I do have a 7S G9 Kylo that I rarely use...
  • Options
    Welcome aboard Old Mate. I'm Tantema but I'll be changing that shortly.
  • Options

Are you west coast?

Yeah I'm West Coast. I wonder how much time zones will matter for guilds. I know raid starts are based on the leader's time.

I'm interested in joining a large clan. Do you like RoTE Berimbolo? Maybe Knights of Ren. I do have a 7S G9 Kylo that I rarely use...

Yeah, figured you were west coast, I just ask because if I have extra matches at night, don't want to knock guys back who are battling for spots

RoTE is good so far, they have a bunch of people, I think they are close to full but might be dumping some inactives soon

Yeah, not sure about the timezone stuff will work for raids and stuff, knowing this game it will be a mess at first and then everyone will be scrambling, lol

Was thinking of gearing Kylo to a 9, but but the 50 stun guns in Rg, Kylo seems underwhelming since the update, I was looking forward to using him more, guess not now
  • Options
    Yeah Kylo is pretty disappointing. He does have a ton of health+protection though so he can slog through GW okay. Damage just seems so low if his specials aren't being reset.

I try not to make any attacks in Arena until all you Eastcoasters are past payout. It's pretty quiet around my timezone but there may be one or two new guys battling at the top.
  • Options
    Dooku dodge and Rey killed me, didn't take 2 when I had the chance, ugh

Live by the Dooku dodge, die by the Dooku dodge
  • Options
    @kbonifay
    Thanks for att King will right near the payout time. He is becoming a thorn in my side. Your guaranteed he had no chance to challenge me for first!
    You da man!
  • Options
    I don't want to attack Hot Sauce's team

Chief Chirp
    Ewok Elder
    Teebo
    Royal Guard
    Barriss

I'm scared
  • Options
    @kbonifay
    Thanks for att King will right near the payout time. He is becoming a thorn in my side. Your guaranteed he had no chance to challenge me for first!
    You da man!

glad i could help. i am officially retiring from arena as of today. :) im in on my top 100 spot and ill be good. im so frustrated with it at the moment and the more frustrated i get the less i play the game. ill spend 1.99 a day if i have to to get my refreshes for gear.. my focus is to unlocking all toons and maxing them out.. then RAIDS!
  • Options
    Hello.
    Very glad to see the familiar nicknames , from its top.
    I hope to play arena will be much easier )