IronWolfw, Ag3ntOrang3, Deell Jade, Berimbolo, Juice

Replies

• Options
    Sup Pavel, glad to see you on the thread, welcome
  • Options
    What time zone you playing for if you don't mind me asking
  • Options
    I live in the next time zone : GMT +03: 00 .
    Accordingly, to receive awards at 3pm GMT.

It would be nice to know your time awards, as well as the time of winning all those present at this forum
  • Options
    berimbolo!
  • Options
    Sup
  • Options
    Good job Conor, when I finished I knew I left too much time, I played to early, figured Dark would have gotten in already or beat me to it

• Options
    These guild points seem quite excessive. The higher tier point accumulations look impossible for non-whales. Guess we won't know until everything's out though
  • Options
    Grats on 1 Conrad, I'll have to be quicker on the lock next time :)
  • Options
    This guild thing is awesome! (Sarcasm). Let's have the guild fight against each other for gear! Love it! (Sarcasm)
  • FTB_Aardappel
    22 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I can see all of your dirty laundry :D lol deells ugnaught and mob enforcer
  • Options
    Cjhwang wrote: »
    This guild thing is awesome! (Sarcasm). Let's have the guild fight against each other for gear! Love it! (Sarcasm)

This is a problem, fighting against each other for this gear it ridiculous

So let's see who can out spend each other for more rewards, you're a team, but not
  • Options
    Rip Conor Hwang and Mol Eliza

We hardly knew ya
  • Options
    What is error 71?
  • Options
    I changed my name to ag3ntorang3
  • Options
    It's the error that screwe'd me out of 2, ended at 6

Yesterday I beat you conrad aND my connection dropped and timed me out, this game is killing it for me
  • Options
    same just happened to me. error 71 and 72.. couldn't get into a battle to lock up 1. :/
  • Options
    I didn't go anywhere
  • Options
    i assume those are the error when "someone is in a battle" or "someone is battling you"
  • Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    i assume those are the error when "someone is in a battle" or "someone is battling you"

You wouldn't have been able to lock it anyways ;) Btw, I'm back on a 'compete when I can' basis so you won't have to deal with me 100% of the time
  • Options
    Aardapple wrote: »
    kbonifay wrote: »

You wouldn't have been able to lock it anyways ;) Btw, I'm back on a 'compete when I can' basis so you won't have to deal with me 100% of the time

i got mad finger skills when it comes to refreshing.
  • Mol_Eliza_number_one
    60 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Cjhwang wrote: »
    I changed my name to ag3ntorang3
    I like that name much better!

I changed to LetTheWookieWin
  • Options
    thanks. It's been my name for the past twenty years of gaming
  • Options
    you guys completed the raid yet? i freaking love it. did 1.2mil damage in my guild and took that top spot. :)
  • Options
    Nice man, what tier dI'd you guys do?

We are working on 6 currently
  • Options
    Tier 5 was really easy.
  • Options
    One of the guys in my guild did 1.2'million with one turn got tired and just retreated. I don't have the toons he had to run the squad but the strategy is sound... Against the pigs in the first stage anyways. Those payouts were fantastic weren't they?
  • Options
    What kind of rewards you get for 5? It doesn't seem like 6 will be that good for all the effort it takes
  • Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    What kind of rewards you get for 5? It doesn't seem like 6 will be that good for all the effort it takes

i got some gear for lvl 9 etc, its been great. we are easing into the fights. we wont move up until our guild mates are ready.. we dont want to stress everyone and make it to where this game takes over your life. you guys shouldnt have left, could have already had a raid under your belt.. and we are starting our second tier V today. :) and you guys would have easily been top payouts.. shame shame.. lol
  • Options
    Bonifay you have any spots open? I think I'm going to leave my guild
  • Options
    Debating on a couple of different ones right now