IronWolfw, Ag3ntOrang3, Deell Jade, Berimbolo, Juice

Replies

• Options
    dude.. you want to come.. ill MAKE a spot for you sir. :)
  • Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    dude.. you want to come.. ill MAKE a spot for you sir. :)

that also goes for anyone wanting to move from my shard.. i control this guild and we are all having fun.. line has been hilarious.. the guildmates are responsive.. we help each other.. its a good environment.. and now that our guild bank is getting established we will raid almost every other day.. (might be tier V but at least we are raiding) we want the guild to grow together and be able to spread the wealth. :)
  • Options
    What a mess today

Was on with customer support about an earlier issue, they had me uninstall the game and then I couldn't sink my Google play account

Missed the whole last 45 minutes or more of the payout time, ended at 12, worst finish in forever

Side note, I have no idea why Bonifay keeps attacking me, lol, the guild didn't even start, maybe you're mad?

Anyway, I always try to not hit you guys leading up to payout time unless it's the final 20 minute push or so
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    you don't carry my guild tag then you are target practivc
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    What a mess today

Side note, I have no idea why Bonifay keeps attacking me, lol, the guild didn't even start, maybe you're mad?

so

this. :)
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Options
    How you guys doing with the Old Ben leads?

I only faced it once I think, didn't notice as much dodging as Dooku, but it might have been just a lucky match
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Options
    We did a tier 5 raid yesterday in between starting another 6 today, we finished the 5 in a couple hours
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm calling you guys out.. lol quit hiding behind 2 tanks/ :smiley:
    A: I have to focus my attacks when I auto you now
    B: it's just boring...
    clearly you like spending money in the game, like me. :smiley:

so why are you guys stuck on the same toons every other player is using.
    Give me some fun stuff to fight. :wink:

#teamourshard :)
    Post edited by kbonifay on
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, how is everyone doing in there guilds and with the Raids?

Just checking in
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    raids are going well...
    guild is even better.. the banter and strats shared are nice..
    i have watched 5 new players grow significantly in the game.

gotta fill some spots due to some people leaving and wanting to grow in the game. (cant fault them for that)

but fun nonetheless.
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Options
    Good to hear, we have been killing tier 6, going to try a 7 this week
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    you guys circle jerking each other too?? LOL

the world is full of too many followers.. not enough leaders.

https://imgur.com/a/CX8OG
  • Options
    Not everyone can drop a couple grand for your P2P meta team Bonny. Gotta go with what works
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    IronWolfw wrote: »
    Not everyone can drop a couple grand for your P2P meta team Bonny. Gotta go with what works

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Money-Money.jpg
  • Options
    quit hiding behind 2 tanks

Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure I was the first to run the Han/RG combo. Also, not going to lie, your 'unique' team is easy as hell to rip apart, even with a gear 8/9 squad where yours is mostly 9/10. Why in the love of all that is holy would you put fisto on that team?

You make me shake my head kid, and embarrass the name of whale. Not as bad as deell though.. that guy is just lulz worthy.

Learn to whale better please.

Sincerely,
    A reformed whale

• kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Aardapple wrote: »

Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure I was the first to run the Han/RG combo. Also, not going to lie, your 'unique' team is easy as hell to rip apart, even with a gear 8/9 squad where yours is mostly 9/10. Why in the love of all that is holy would you put fisto on that team?

You make me shake my head kid, and embarrass the name of whale. Not as bad as deell though.. that guy is just lulz worthy.

Sincerely,
    A reformed whale

lol.. at least i am being different... and i know it is easy to rip through.. im not hiding behind taunts.. clearly exposed.. but its the fun and challenge when i get to wax all of the teams and barely loose protection on offense..

im going to do what i do to enjoy the game.. and if it comes at the expense of trolling you all clowns, i will. :)

side note.. i have endless amounts of finances to pour into this game.. so "whaling" is not an issue for me. i just know how to not be a cookie cutter little "female dog"

good luck in your quest for ultimate doucheyness.. you clearly take the #1 spot there..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    RRaBhg7.jpg
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    PomOzpX.jpg
  • Cjhwang
    88 posts Member
    Options
    We did tier 7 yesterday and found it to be easier than t6. p4 is a "female dog" as Bonnie puts it.
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Options
    We knocked out 2 tier 7's now over the weekend, about to start a third tonight

Rewards are much better
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    @Darkrabbit is kinda obsessed with me... ya know, like the creepy kid who stares across the lunch room at you?? yea, that kinda obsessed.

I'm kinda flattered though. can your bank roll keep up with mine though?
  • X_Deell_Jade_X
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Sincerely,
    A reformed whale

Is see my name being thrown around here on this thread...kind like I throw your squads around Aradapple. Please try harder or go home...getting tried of your squad licking my boots pleading me to have mercy.

Watch your back because it's definitely got a target on it from here on out

• kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Sincerely,
    A reformed whale

Is see my name being thrown around here on this thread...kind like I throw your squads around Aradapple. Please try harder or go home...getting tried of your squad licking my boots pleading me to have mercy.

lolz... props on Echo man. just haven't made the investment.. how is his kit against the RG/STHan Teams?

i think you could also lose CS.. and drop in a higher damage toon.. (leia or rey) have you tested that?
  • Options

Sincerely,
    A reformed whale

lolz... props on Echo man. just haven't made the investment.. how is his kit against the RG/STHan Teams?

i think you could also lose CS.. and drop in a higher damage toon.. (leia or rey) have you tested that?

Echo does well against taunts...his aoe dispels which is nice.

CS hits the hardest out of the clones and his aoe TM reduction is a life saver...but might try your advice and throw in some higher damage toons....who knows but for now I like the clone synergies.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    absolutely brother... keep me posted.. if you wanna test rey on my squad let me know.. i defiantly would be nervous if i saw her in your lineup, but would take a crack at it.

I'm kinda dumping things into sun fac right now.. he is super good.

side note: Rex is a beast, eh? :)
  • Options
    I love Rex...he is a must for raids as well.

I'll sub Rey for CS as well as alternate RG and Han...let me know what you think.

Glad to hear about Sun Fac...working on him as well...hopefully he'll be up to speed or close to it in a week or so.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i stand corrected. i had a harder time with CS. Rey did demolish a couple of my toons (rex, rey) but aayla, kit, and fives just had too much counter..

CS goes back in. :) that turn meter thoooo.
  • Options
    Yeah...kinda thought so...he hits pretty decent and can get OU...crits b/w 7-9k
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah...kinda thought so...he hits pretty decent and can get OU...crits b/w 7-9k

i respect the synergy man... cool teams are fun.
  • Options
    I'll try Rey on offense for a while and how I like it...got love her damage
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Options
    Sup Deell, your clone team is tough, I only faced the full team once, but because of Echo there was a lot of extra hits, I think I went after Rex first and Rey got the big hit before he really able to get doing

Clone Sargent did well, I think I won at the end because I had enough left to take out 5's

I always leave 5's last against you guys and hope he doesn't take out my last 2 or 3, which has happened before, lol