PSA: Droid pack is back for those who didn't purchase it before

Prev13
Qeltar
4326 posts Member
edited March 2016
This was mentioned by @EA_Jesse well into a thread with a weird title so wanted to tell everyone.
If you don't see it, try restarting the client.

It's $24.99 for full HK-47 and IG-88, IG-86 plus 15 IG-86 shards (so 22 total I think because we likely all have IG-86), 15 3-star training droids and 100k credits.
This is widely considered one of the best bundle deals offered in the game so far. I'm often seen as too critical, so let me plainly say: Kudos to EA (@CG_JohnSalera etc.) for not raising the price on this when they could have very easily done so.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MD1q3Zrh.jpg
    B12EIwHh.jpg

This is in New Zealand Dollars.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I tried restarting and now have a connection error. :s
  • Options
    You forgot to mention it's Apple Only. :)

<Kidding>

What? I'm allowed to have fun too! :|
  • Options
    I tried restarting and now have a connection error. :s

Same here. I blame Qeltar. I think it's conspiracy. Illuminati confirmed.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    I see the pack in my client. It's $34.99 CAD.
  • Options
    This brings a smile to my face and a glimmer of hope in my heart.
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I thought we might see it back for this event. I expected it to be $59.99 though.
    Edit: that conversation makes it look like Jesse has no clue what is going on as far as promotions are concerned.
  • Options
    Lol so it's android only? So... Android gets **** everything this round? Horse ****
  • Options
    Looks like you got your wish!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I'm super glad to see this bundle back. I passed on it last time and still hadn't unlocked HK-47. Getting him now doesn't affect my ability to play the event any but it does save me a week or so of arena farming.
  • Options
    cool can we get the bariss offee pack back too?
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    This was mentioned by @EA_Jesse well into a thread with a weird title so wanted to tell everyone.
    If you don't see it, try restarting the client.

It's $24.99 for full HK-47 and IG-88, IG-86 plus 15 IG-86 shards (so 22 total I think because we likely all have IG-86), 15 3-star training droids and 100k credits.
    This is widely considered one of the best bundle deals offered in the game so far. I'm often seen as too critical, so let me plainly say: Kudos to EA (@CG_JohnSalera etc.) for not raising the price on this when they could have very easily done so.

Android only. Again. Horse ****
  • Options
    Android event broke my iPhone!

This is krap
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Got my hopes up that there was finally a bundle worth purchasing only to find out its android only. Probably for the best, I've quit putting money into the game as it's fun factor keeps declining.
  • Options
    Time to buy :D
  • Options
    Argh, tempting me to spend money. Such a great value, but already have HK and ig 86 at four stars so would be less shards for them. What to do what to do...

I always regretted passing it up the first time.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    If you all ready have them how many shards would you get?
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what they charge in GBP (£)?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Edit: that conversation makes it look like Jesse has no clue what is going on as far as promotions are concerned.

Which is very likely no fault of his. He can only pass on what he is told.
  • Options
    Is it really android only .. Lmao ..

It doesn't bother me (apple user) but it's a good thing that there isn't in game chat yet, I bet most of the iOS users would be **** if they knew. I doubt even 1% of the people that play the game are on these forums.

Happy St. Patrick's Day all
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Is it worth it if you have 86 and 88? Do you get 7 shards for a 1 star or a 3 star?
  • Options

Probably not entirely. It seems at CG one hand washes it's self while the other hand is checking email and ignoring what the first hand is doing. Is that how the saying goes? Seems wordy. I wish they would all get on the same page as far as what is being updated and what is getting released. It seems like every other statement from them is followed by another statement saying the first was incorrect.
  • Options
    Is it worth it if you have 86 and 88? Do you get 7 shards for a 1 star or a 3 star?

I got 15 shards for IG-88 and I think 7 for IG-86. Still needed HK-47 but had him halfway farmed. You'll have to determine whether the cost is worth it to you for a single toon but I chose to go for it since it would save me about 8 days of farming.
  • Options
    Interesting. Shame it didn't come out BEFORE the droid event, :/

I would consider it but I restarted now it's telling me there is an error with my connection :s
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options

I got 15 shards for IG-88 and I think 7 for IG-86. Still needed HK-47 but had him halfway farmed. You'll have to determine whether the cost is worth it to you for a single toon but I chose to go for it since it would save me about 8 days of farming.

It is 25 shards for ig88 if you already have him unlocked.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @Qeltar the question is did you activate before it was released. I know you were trying to hold out.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @Qeltar the question is did you activate before it was released. I know you were trying to hold out.

I didn't. :) And there's a strange irony here, because all day I've been trying to deal with a crystal purchase I made that never showed up. If it had, I may well have activated already.
    I know I probably shouldn't since I have so many arena tokens.. but 150 shards for $25 I don't think I can say no to.. plus it means I get HK to 6* almost immediately to do Tier 3 of the event.
    Bye bye credits...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

This is obviously true...but it does reflect rather oddly on how communication works there. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

I didn't. :) And there's a strange irony here, because all day I've been trying to deal with a crystal purchase I made that never showed up. If it had, I may well have activated already.
    I know I probably shouldn't since I have so many arena tokens.. but 150 shards for $25 I don't think I can say no to.. plus it means I get HK to 6* almost immediately to do Tier 3 of the event.
    Bye bye credits...

Nice.