PSA: Droid pack is back for those who didn't purchase it before

Replies

• Options
    Android gets the droids and Apple users can have what ever apple type star wars characters there.

It's truly the fairest way.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    C00L_Story wrote: »
    Android gets the droids and Apple users can have what ever apple type star wars characters there.

It's truly the fairest way.

Jar Jar?
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Options
    I don't see this pack and I never bought it before. I use Android.
  • Options

Close it and reopen it. It will be there then
  • Options

Close it and reopen it. It will be there then

That worked, thanks. But I have ig88 and ig86 both 6*, so 25 euros for hk47 is not really worth it.
  • Options
    The least they could do is make the droid bundle available to everyone. That is truly horse ****. Google has nothing to do with that decision.
  • Options
    heroeskage wrote: »
    cool can we get the bariss offee pack back too?

*this* this would get me to open my wallet again.
  • Options
    I pulled the trigger. I've kinda been wanting ig88 to round out a Droid team for gw. Why not good deal. Plus shard shop credits for Vader.
  • Options
    The least they could do is make the droid bundle available to everyone. That is truly horse ****. Google has nothing to do with that decision.

+1
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Tempted but feel crystals would be a better use of money if I was going to drop that much on the game. I don't have poe or Poggle for a driod team anyways haha only have a 3* 86 and that's it.
  • Options
    Well, I was gonna spend on crystals today anyway for £14.99 so may as well shell out on the droid pack instead for £18.99....... But I'm still gonna need some crystals........ So let's add say £7.99 for crystals and I've spent 80% than I intended :s that's how they get you, thanks a lot EA! But I am glad to see bundles coming out again all the same.

I didn't even really want droids but realised I'm sitting on a small amount of shards for 86 & 88 so I can 4* all three of them which will add some diversity at least for my GWs once I can afford to level them.

Thanks @Qeltar for this post. I'd have been pretty annoyed if I'd spent the cash on crystals first without seeing this post. I say again the communication from devs needs a big improvement.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Well, I was gonna spend on crystals today anyway for £14.99 so may as well shell out on the droid pack instead for £18.99....... But I'm still gonna need some crystals........ So let's add say £7.99 for crystals and I've spent 80% than I intended :s that's how they get you, thanks a lot EA! But I am glad to see bundles coming out again all the same.

I didn't even really want droids but realised I'm sitting on a small amount of shards for 86 & 88 so I can 4* all three of them which will add some diversity at least for my GWs once I can afford to level them.

Thanks @Qeltar for this post. I'd have been pretty annoyed if I'd spent the cash on crystals first without seeing this post. I say again the communication from devs needs a big improvement.

How they get you? Haha you don't need to buy it if you could use the crystals more
  • Options
    Tempted but feel crystals would be a better use of money if I was going to drop that much on the game. I don't have poe or Poggle for a driod team anyways haha only have a 3* 86 and that's it.

I think it's worth it in the long run. I don't have poe or poggle either. Although poe is on my list there's others ahead of him right now. This seems a better deal than the jedi bundle - especially if you haven't already got the other two
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Is it worth it if you have 86 and 88?
    I have 86 and 88 and don't care about HK, so I personally didn't feel that it was worth it. The event drops a few worthwhile items: shards, training droids, and purple mats. Since, I don't actively use 86 and 88 anymore, the only thing that interest me out of those are the training droids. (Purple mats are nice, but I get enough from everywhere else.)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/209055/#Comment_209055
    Based on the calculations referenced above, that would be 52 7* training droids worth 52 x 12000XP = 624000XP

The training droid pack is 120 6* training droids worth 120 x 6000XP = 720000XP

For someone like me, who only wants training droids, it's a better value to buy the training droid pack, which is cheaper.

However, for those who might be interested in the purple mats and HK, then it might be worth it.
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

How they get you? Haha you don't need to buy it if you could use the crystals more

Haha. Crystals aren't helping too much either. Mainly use on energy or shipment shards. I'm 0/6 on JK Anakin for 4 days now so not having the best luck farming!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ok, certainly this isn't sponsored by Google, I think it would be reasonable to request a similarly priced pack for scoundrels or sith or rebels or empire, etc., right? For iOS only of course. In the name of making all customers happy?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Why android only?

Not that I care (all droid are 7*ed already) but I'm sure many IOS users would like to purchase this more reasonably priced pack. Seems like an odd choice.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Ok, certainly this isn't sponsored by Google, I think it would be reasonable to request a similarly priced pack for scoundrels or sith or rebels or empire, etc., right? For iOS only of course. In the name of making all customers happy?

I agree iOS should be able to buy this driod bundle especially as it was an old bundle brought back not a new one created just for the event. That being said an additional iOS bundle should just exacerbate the android vs apple issue.
  • Options
    Droid pack was my 1st purchase (playing since Thanksgiving).
    22 86 shards (already 7*)
    25 88 shards (6* headed to 7)
    4* AK 47
    Pretty pleased with that.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Misquote
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

I agree iOS should be able to buy this driod bundle especially as it was an old bundle brought back not a new one created just for the event. That being said an additional iOS bundle should just exacerbate the android vs apple issue.

Meh, I think it should be a sith pack with maul, Opress and Dooku all full characters for $24.99. I think the reaction from android users would be fairly similar to how iOS users are reacting right now. Maybe then we could all agree that platform specific goodies are never a good idea.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Meh, I think it should be a sith pack with maul, Opress and Dooku all full characters for $24.99. I think the reaction from android users would be fairly similar to how iOS users are reacting right now. Maybe then we could all agree that platform specific goodies are never a good idea.
    I agree that this pack should be offered to iOS also. But that's more than a bit silly. The droids are all easily farmable, and one of them is a starter character. Maul is a chromium exclusive.
    At any rate, they just recycled an old pack and it's nice that they didn't raise the price.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options

Exacerbating the issue as I said.. also maul is chromium only while all the driods are farmable...a more "similar" bundle would be a rebel team with a scoundrel team with 4*nute, 3* greedo and mob enforcer or rebel with han, luke, and biggs
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Exacerbating the issue as I said.. also maul is chromium only while all the driods are farmable...a more "similar" bundle would be a rebel team with a scoundrel team with 4*nute, 3* greedo and mob enforcer or rebel with han, luke, and biggs

Ok, sold on either of those! EA/CG, make it so! :smile:
  • Options

Ok, sold on either of those! EA/CG, make it so! :smile:

Still think it's all over priced haha $25 for 150 driod shards. Why I'm f2p. Only reasonable offers were the starter packs and I missed those haha
  • Options
    It would be really cool and fair if they would rerelease the droid pack also on iOS.
  • Options
    On iPhone. Closed and reopened. Not there. I'm in the Midwest so maybe it hasn't reached me?
  • Options
    On iPhone. Closed and reopened. Not there. I'm in the Midwest so maybe it hasn't reached me?

You will never get it. IOS users get shafted in this game.
  • Options
    @Jessie - I think you and the other Devs at least owe us iOS users an explanation on this. What reason do you guys have to not offer the droid bundle to all users.
  • Options
    I bought that pack way back before. I regretted it big time. Then I saw the gold in 86 and it was all worth it.