Please, 36 hours is too long and confusing. There is no reason the Geonosian TB phases should be any longer than the Hoth TB phases.
- Phase 1 starts mid-day, that's fine, we do our platoons and combats when we have time. Next day rolls around, oh right, no TB available today because no good reason. It's okay, no BIG DEAL.
- Phase 2 starts late that night, coordinating platoons is a pain. People get up the next day and forget about TB, what's the BIG DEAL anyway, we still have 24+ hours to work on them and combats, whatever we'll get to it sometime.
- Phase 3 starts the next day, or does it? Hey, we've lost track over here, whatever it's NO BIG DEAL right? Plenty of time to get things done, we'll do it later.
- Phase 4 starts whenever it does but it's still NO BIG DEAL because you're going to need a roster full of g13 everything with god mods if you want to go more than 1/4, and even that isn't likely to be enough without a leprechaun on your team.*
The thing is, you don't want your players thinking that your latest and greatest game mode is NO BIG DEAL. Wouldn't you rather keep them engaged thinking that it is a big deal? That's my take, anyway.
* I don't have a roster full of g13 with god mods but I do have a fair number of g12, and P4 is a hopeless joke so far. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I don't mind. No big deal.