GAC Disappeared!

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    l agree with Mitch...and I love GAC. That’s why I don’t appreciate missing out on challenges/rewards that I’ve worked hard for.
    I don’t see how ‘waiting to see who else this affects’ will solve the problem.
  • Options
    Happened to me as well
  • Options
    I placed second during the first round of GA and assumed the event was over; neither the join period or event icon appeared. I always make Kyber league during this event and place 1st/2nd every round. This is the first time I have experienced this issue...oh well...
  • Options
    I'm also a skeptic of this issue but no one has provided proof either way.

I started back in the last GAC to take screen captures before and after joining each GA so that if it happens to me, there's something to show. But it hasn't happened yet.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    This is not a problem they want to actually address because they are still pretending like GAC is perfectly fine. I have screenshots and a full chat session with an employee of CG admitting that there is an issue they are fully aware of and still nothing has been done about it.

By employee, you mean a customer service representative. The same ones who are so familiar with the game they actually gave away the Negotiator. The current status is, they are monitoring to see if this "issue" is actually anything as there has been no confirmation that it is. Just a handful of players who "thought" they had joined.

Quit being so negative about GAC, Mitch. It's toxic.

I'm toxic for not wishing the problem away?
    I think the reality is, CG is toxic for ignoring/blaming players. I provided **** showing that I had joined, and that's why this information was given to me. Let's stop pretending like CG is holy and does everything right. People's willingness to believe whatever they are told by CG is the real problem.
  • Options
    Matchmaking disappeared again. Yes I joined. Still haven’t heard anything from support from the first time.
  • Kurrgan
    100 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Crap. I don't like this mods locked in the second you sign up. I kept delaying clicking join and now I missed it! Really need a join leave liked tw.
    Post edited by Kurrgan on
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @Kyno annoyingly I have been struck down by this issue! I can see the matter still has a ticket that's being investigated.

Having gone 3/3 in week 1 and fighting near the top of the division its absolutely devestating to log in today and find out that I'm not in the event this week.

I'm certain I joined as I did it as soon as I upgraded a few of my characters I even actively remember joining.

Ally code is 526-495-338

Please help it sucks to lose out on the rewards which has a knock on effect for the rest of the event but also it a fun mode to play!!!
  • Options
    It happened to me as well. I was sure I clicked on join, but this is the first time this happens to me, so I guess maybe I just didn't click the button properly.
    Ally code: 477-893-212
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Bladegunner

They dont show any action on GAC on 9/1 for you.
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @Bladegunner

0eqlmmnyr0sf.gif
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    @Bladegunner

0eqlmmnyr0sf.gif

I am not sure if you are trolling OP or you are trolling CG but if it is the first case, allow me to introduce you to a small offtopic that might make you reconsider.

"Thank you for writing us back !!!

My name is *whatever* and I will be assisting you with your issue further in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Having gone through your case I reviewed what information provided to earlier and even I cross checked it. After reviewing I got to know that your guild didn't participate in that Territory Battle. The last Territory Battle that your guild completed was on 10/28/2019.
    Therefor, I sadly must inform you that we're in no position to validate this content.

It seems that your guild was missing throughout the event.

Don't worry.. Keep smiling and Keep Playing."

Now let me repeat this, but slowly. Your guild was missing... troughout the TB... Let that sink in.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Just guessing here but Kyno probably has better sources than EA Customer Service, which has been shown time and again to have no idea what they are talking about.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I love how you try to defend a cause and with that very argument you make it look even worse. :)
  • Options
    EA Customer Service is the customer service for more than just SWGOH, they have limited in depth knowledge of the game.

As with all customer services like this, they have a script they follow.

From looking at their response it seems they confused TB with GAC. Other than that, their response corroborates Kyno's response. Your last GAC activity was 10/28 when the last one finished.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I love how you try to defend a cause and with that very argument you make it look even worse. :)

Facts /= defending a cause

I don't really care either way.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Guessing for something that is probable is not a fact, i hope we can agree on that.

TBH i couldnt care less either.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Guessing for something that is probable is not a fact, i hope we can agree on that.

I agree with that, I was referring to the part where I said EACS generally knows little to nothing about the game, a fact that has been proven over and over.
  • Options
    Well I won't argue with their system but I'm still certain I joined but hey ho I'm over the initial fury of missing out now.
    Hopefully should give me favourable matchups week 3 as I'll be well of the pace of the leaders now!