5-Star Malak Should Not Be Meta

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I really like reworking mods to make Thrawn faster, killing HK, Sith trooper and Fracturing Malak Just to have the completely overpowered Darth Revan and Bastila kill my whole team 2vs5 in one turn when I’m Gear XIII everyone Relic lvl 2 130k GP because that seems fair.
    Are you familiar with the term counter? Kits are more important than raw GP. A 20k Nest can solo an 80k Ewok team and the G12 CLS trio (let's say 60-65k) can take a 5-man G12 OR team.

Rebels with thrawn is a DR/Malak counter, it just doesn’t always work

Your problem isn't DR and Bastila being overpowered, your problem is you are not using your counter properly. You even linked the video of how to run the counter, and yet you clearly didn't watch even the first minute. Why did you kill the 2 least threatening characters before Bastila?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Rebels with thrawn is a DR/Malak counter, it just doesn’t always work

A soft counter. If you know how to play against the kit, and know the kill order, and have the necessary speed, then you shouldn't have an issue on offense.

Now with relics, a r7 Han can pretty much take out hk47 on his first go.

If you have your cls 300+ speed then you stand a chance, assuming you have low potency and the dbuffs are resisted (+10% tm). At that point is game set match.

Remember with Drs kit, and badstilas corrupt meditation, you cannot inflict dbuffs, so fracture will do nothing if she's still in play. She needs to be the first to go. Use your cls and chewie to remove buffs, cp0 to block buffs and go to town.

But if you don’t kill her in one shot she tends to retaliate and destroy you. You’re right though she needs to be prioritized