Updated Reconciliation Plan [MERGE]

Replies

• Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the the shard shop currency even you didn't need to do that. Also still waiting for the 500 Crystal you said we would get. Thanks again.
  • ObiKenobiJonesy
    81 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Further behind now than when I did the event. Thanks for the negative progress CG.
    Disciplined for staying up late and playing their game. Shameful
    Dred Zeppelin aka DrZeppersTTV Come visit DrZeppers on twitch
  • Ultra
    11528 posts Moderator
    Options
    Crystals will be coming later.
  • MolIza
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Why not give the crystals at the same time they did the rollback? WTH I feel like I’m in a Walmart thread!
  • Options
    When do the crystals arrive and why later?
  • MAndrewMX
    101 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • Ultra
    11528 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    MAndrewMX wrote: »
    And why later?

Does it matter? You’ll get them today regardless
  • Options
    Yeah it matters... like a year? It natters
  • Options
    Roahn wrote: »
    Thanks for the the shard shop currency even you didn't need to do that. Also still waiting for the 500 Crystal you said we would get. Thanks again.

Lol
  • Ultra
    11528 posts Moderator
    Options
    You’ll get your crystals later today
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    C'mon it won't be a year. People really overreact around here. It'll be over the course of a day. Chill.
  • Options
    I pay money, I plan, and farm, they said to claim them so i did, all j want to know is where it talks about when we get them is it in dev updates? Because I cant find it
  • Options
    Ok...so....I was 70/100 for malak the entire time. I couldn’t buy the shards legitimately even though I have the currency for him bcuz he was taken out of the store. An hour away from grand arena and it’s taken away and he’s still not available to be purchased in the store. I even refreshed it to see which wasted crystals. I am completely screwed.
  • MAndrewMX
    101 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    C'mon it won't be a year. People really overreact around here. It'll be over the course of a day, chill"

How do you know, you trust them? Fine. But the question is not illogical for me to ask.
  • Options
    I feel this was mishandled..and compensation in no way is equal to the value invested after unlocking him. After his introduction we we're teased with which side would we unlock him on..light , dark or both. This decision makes his introduction announcement false and the real money Invested in crystals for refreashes on gear and additional shards..plus the credits to apply gear..levels..and abilities, have now in my opinion basically stolen by CG/EA/SWGOH. And nothing during the event lead me to believe it was an exploit...it All appeared to be as the event was planned to be played. To say I'm disappointed is putting it lightly. All be it is just a game..but the cash willing given to keep the game competitive and user enjoyable for content that keeps us coming back..keeps us paying and playing, is now demoralizing and leaving us feeling used, taken advantage of and ripped off. Food for thought!
  • Options
    I'd be more concerned with the 6 star g11 Malaks with 6E mods on them, tbh.
  • Options
    I'm not happy about this anyway, and the game worked functionally fine, just not the intent, but no intent was ever explained until after, and the intent was that it wasnt the intent. I got him to 7* I spent money and time and my supplies on him and allocated things based on thinking this was not an error. I was deployed and couldnt play the game for several months when malak first came out, the change in how players received shards vs prior events was a feel my way in the dark. I saw nowhere that it would only be thr first time the event is available, why make the event available when in the past once played it wasnt available? Since I was at 5* still, i didnt think that was an error. It wasnt an error even, it worked perfectly as designed functionally. That being said I get an announcement today saying I will receive 500 crystals and a button to claim... then nothing happens and I try to ask here, and I get is, "does it matter?" Or "later" I dont think it's an unreasonable question to ask when, but some are coming back at me like why pose a question as to wondering why I didnt get them when I claimed them, crazy to think that might be an error they didnt show up in my inventory right? Are those being like I'm dumb, for asking are you just devs that are defensive? Wth? I'm just try to find out.
  • Options

Report them as "cheaters". ;-)
  • Ankh
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Is anyone at all surprised that this solution is becoming far worse of a disaster than the initial problem?
  • Options
    BeralCator wrote: »

Report them as "cheaters". ;-)

I mean, IDC. I've had him since the first event, but on newer shards, this is going to cause issues.
  • Options
    Do we know when Malak will be put back in the store ?
  • Options
    I had Zetad Makak and was 5 Shards away from 7*. Lol Go figure!

I haven’t received my zeta back. They took it as well. I haven’t received any zetas for that fact. Just the coin and cash. Where are the zetas?
  • Options
    its only good for those that didn't have a 7* Malak. get undeserved zetas. if their going to give zetas give it to everyone

It’s 2 zeta mats not full zetas. So big whoop either way.
  • Options
    MAndrewMX wrote: »
    I'm not happy about this anyway, and the game worked functionally fine, just not the intent, but no intent was ever explained until after, and the intent was that it wasnt the intent. I got him to 7* I spent money and time and my supplies on him and allocated things based on thinking this was not an error. I was deployed and couldnt play the game for several months when malak first came out, the change in how players received shards vs prior events was a feel my way in the dark. I saw nowhere that it would only be thr first time the event is available, why make the event available when in the past once played it wasnt available? Since I was at 5* still, i didnt think that was an error. It wasnt an error even, it worked perfectly as designed functionally. That being said I get an announcement today saying I will receive 500 crystals and a button to claim... then nothing happens and I try to ask here, and I get is, "does it matter?" Or "later" I dont think it's an unreasonable question to ask when, but some are coming back at me like why pose a question as to wondering why I didnt get them when I claimed them, crazy to think that might be an error they didnt show up in my inventory right? Are those being like I'm dumb, for asking are you just devs that are defensive? Wth? I'm just try to find out.

Get help.
  • Options
    I actually clicked on the event, saw the rewards, figured it was a bug, why would they give 75 shards to someone that already has him 7*, and decided to not do the event because of that. So i get screwed out of free Get1 for not taking advantage of something i figured was a bug? I'd much rather have 5000Get1 and 2 zetas then some shard currency. Total **** by a company that cearly has no clue what its doing anymore.
  • Options
    The reset come just before the GA so I lose my Malak. I just had more shard than I should.
    So I lose Malak for this GA thank you CG
  • Options
    When they realized there was a bug with the Malak Event they basically asked everyone not to do the event. So, now the people that had him unlocked and still did the event are getting 5,000 GET. The people that did not try to exploit the event do not get the currency. Does not seem fair.

Well enjoy your GET currency for yet another CG screw up.
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I was 95 of 100 to 7 star malak when the event came up so i didnt "need" the event. But to your point. Im glad i did dark side because 5000GET1 will bank nicely as a build up for return of GAS
  • Options
    Please CG, give the GET to EVERYONE that had 5/6 Malak and was online that day. They were just trying to follow orders and not "exploit".
  • Options
    I dont want the stupid Crystal's, and no I didnt get malak shards taken away bc I didnt take advantage of a cheat, or glitch or bug or whatever you wanna classify it as. I want the 5600 in get1. Why do I care about 500 Crystal's when that's not even $5 worth? But 5600 in get1, well that's 10 more malak shards, or a ton of gear, or even more gas shards if I decide to play this **** game long enough to unlock him.... so cg, take back the **** Crystal's pls bc I dont want them and send me the 5600 in get1 that you gave people who didnt deserve it. Oh and I'll take the 2 Zetas as well....