LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Wow, what an absolute mess, I'm actually shocked at this. Right now its completely unplayable. Relic chars are like paper against these monsters and its only the first phase.... Gotta be a bug, Hope you all enjoy the video anyways, stay strong and don't rage quit yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OS3x9VvfXk&list=PLELbvkhyYDgJOKdUFZYdsPKlcwHcc3rT5
  • Options
    Games are supposed to be fun. Watching R7 characters getting one shot on wave 1, day 1 is not fun.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    So did the developers mean Endgame content or content that was going to end the game because everyone is going to quit? Been playing since day 1 and this is a complete joke. We'll done.
  • Options
    Not sure why we all act surprised? lol when have they ever done anything right.
  • Options
    Despite the large number of initial complaints people are still playing the game, so we deem the release of light side geonosis a complete success!
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    208mil guild.

Nobody can do anything except fill platoons/deploy and complain about how we'd rather be doing Hoth and reminisce about how this game used to be fun.

All this forced gearing just to play (and still often not be fun) is horrible.

This quote needs to be on EVERY post!

No new content, no new anything, just content for Whales and grind grind grind. I stuck with the game through GAS because I knew I could get him second time around. This "New Content" is broke, sucks and now as a FTP (used to be dolphin) I am done. Way to ruin the game CG!
  • Options
    Lube isn’t helping at all
  • Options
    CG is using it's usual play book....

"Commence radio silence....as usual when thing are not well received." :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    We are gonna be lucky to get 4 or 5 stars and we usually get around 25 in the darkside. Guess they felt we were getting too much GET 2.
    Post edited by Ruark_Icefire on
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

The Q&A is on Wednesday so the most they can keep quiet is 48 hours
  • Options
    Why doesn't CG just shut down the TB, give everyone max rewards and go back to the drawing board or fix their screw up?
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Are these attempts after filling the platoons? No snark intended, just curious.

Platoons offer 0 help in current battles
  • StarSon
    7521 posts Member
    Options
    Pile wrote: »
    Y'all know they did this to sell more of those bundles in the store right???

Who's buying bundles when full r7 GAS and Padme teams can't 4/4 reliably? In Phase 1, no less.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

The Q&A is on Wednesday so the most they can keep quiet is 48 hours

“Challenge accepted.” - CG
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    They need to cancel TB and give us rewards equal to what we got in our last darkside TB.

Just had 2 of the officers in my guild say they are quitting as they have had enough. My guild is a 260million GP guild so we have some big spenders.

I got 0/4 on full g13 teams. My relic 5 jolee got killed before I got a turn. I understand this is going to be harder than darkside but this is happening on day 1.

Stupid. This TB really needs to be canceled.
  • Options
    this LS TB is a GOD DAMNED JOKE CG.....what is the end game here? its like you turned the volume on max and ripped the knob off.

ANNNNNND que the whale ****
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options
    I got 3/4 with shaak ti and 501st clones. clones were all R7, shaak ti was only R2 and she died in wave 4. If she was higher relic I likely could have completed wave 4. But these clones were pretty much designed for this. And I'm sure once G$ is 7* it will be easier. But yeah, my JKR G13 team only got 1 wave. Haven't tried my Padme team yet because it uses Jedi and there's 2 freaking Jedi nodes in phase 1.
  • Options
    Wheres kyno and his lets pat Cg on the back ****????
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    2fvf4ae4trsi.jpeg

Feel the Burn nothing like getting kicked again on this one.. when’s the next real TB?
  • Options
    In a top 5 guild and my folks are also struggling. The best of the best players in this game are trying and failing same as everyone else. I'm a little shaken when I see a mostly relic 7 Clone team with R7 Arc Trooper barely make it through wave 3 of a Phase 1 TB battle.

Granted we felt the same way about DS Geo TB. I still do when it comes to Phase 4 in DS and my relic 7 SE squad gets decimated in wave 4.