LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    It has to be impossible so you will buy all the $tuff to get to r10 coming next month.

That said. I am in a mid sized guild. We do 11-14 stars on DS Geo. Not great, but the rewards are about the same as our Hoth attempts. I can usually do pretty will with my line-up 4.1 mil GP.
    This trash (LS Geo) was the least fun thing I have done since I started. It really makes me glad I quit spening on this game several months ago. It will also make it much easier to quit after the Ep9 stuff comes out (the only reason I'm still playing).

Thanks again CG. You guys are the best. Keep up the good work.

Said no one.
  • Options
    Is the Droid Factory Platoon in P4 WAI? It affects P3 per the graphic. So.. you would play through P3 without the bonus of taking out the factory, then get to P4 to disable it. It looks as if it was built for progressing the other direction.
  • Options
    Man if they dont make some sort of announcement soon, theyre going to loose at least a quarter of their player / or whale base. This is dumb
  • Options
    ul5pod98fdtk.jpeg
  • Options
    I’m so happy that the whole community has to “git gud” and not just me.
  • Options
    It’s probably already mentioned, but the phase 4 ships platoons buff P4 and also P3! There’s something broken here. How can it give a buff to a phase already completed. SMH.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Joegetta wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Lol lets hear it from the MANAGER or is he on leave

Clown world
  • Options
    Seriously, who is making these decisions ? Crumb, Mark Dickenson, or the evil overlords at EA? We might have some more respect for you guys at CG if you came out an said, yep sorry everyone, EA force us to shaft you time after time because they can't get away with shafting console/pc gamers anymore cos of the Battlefront 2 fiasco.
    I hope that is the case, but alternatively if it is actually you guys at CG calling the shots then you deserve all the grief that you get.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

No offense, Kyno, but this needs to be stated by someone with a CG_ in front of their name.
  • Options
    Pile wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Y'all know they did this to sell more of those bundles in the store right???

Who's buying bundles when full r7 GAS and Padme teams can't 4/4 reliably? In Phase 1, no less.

There's a sucker born every minute and not everyone is aware that R7 teams are struggling. Only a small percentage of players take part in the forums.

Yeah but the people that would buy that bundle know r7 squads don’t work because they have r7 squads that died today.
  • Options
    I just find it impressive CG cant just release content without it leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

I mean this should be fun, new content! Can finally dust off all my LS squada I've not got to use.....

Oh wait everybody died instantly in the first wave despite me having g13 and few relics.... fun times.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

I actually heard this from Tophat.

Take it or leave it, but it is the answer.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Smokelord wrote: »
    Y'all know they did this to sell more of those bundles in the store right???

100% truth

Again. If full r7 squads can't reliably get 4/4 in a p1 mission, where's the incentive to buy packs to get your characters to r7?

The incentive is to buy packs to get to relic level 15 you missed the whole point of this.

R7 is so 2019, get over it...
  • Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

for sure, P4 Platoon required for P3
    WAI, 100%
  • Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

Again, @cg_tophat or @CG_SBCrumb need to say this, not @kyno.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Is CG this clueless?

I went from fully excited about new content to instantly not caring about LSGeo. Might as well be a simmed Rancor raid... My inbox will have some stuff at some point.

#DeployOnly

This x 10000
  • Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Source? If this is actually confirmed by CG then 1) can that person (or someone as representative for CG *cough* community manager *cough*) have the guts to post it in the "Dev Announcements and News" section and 2) be prepaired for another (big?) drop in player numbers as this is ridiculous.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

Your right as always whats that say about them.

Thank god for you cause otherwise i guess we get silence from mr burns laughing his butt off at their community in an uproar but silence but hey..... we got you bud. At least we have that....

#whatsitsayaboutthem
  • Options
    Power creep? We've only recently had two massive power jumps with g13 and then relics back to back.

If they purposefully made this garbage to sell yet another power leap (and to make a dent in this TB it would need to be a big leap) then it's a joke.
  • Options
    Full relic padme squad smoked in LSTB P1 SM. Rrev team had my R5 yoda one shotted through savior in the first round. If this is a push for a power up I’m done. CG obviously has zero production management if they keep releasing bugged and ill thought out content. Game is getting weak beyond belief for how much cash (mine included) they take in. You’d think if they’d care they’d put our resources to good use. Such a shame.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Power creep? We've only recently had two massive power jumps with g13 and then relics back to back.

If they purposefully made this garbage to sell yet another power leap (and to make a dent in this TB it would need to be a big leap) then it's a joke.

Lstb is the incentive to buy up to relic 15 where relic abilities will unlock... but u didnt hear it from me in not the leaker...
  • Options
    Maybe if everyone tags them they’ll have the testicular fortitude to come in and say it themselves instead of telling their non-employee volunteer to do it for them. @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
  • Options
    They're probably too busy texting each other quoting their favourite comments from this thread.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

This. We have fully R7 teams getting wiped in wave 1 (and only on day 1). How are we supposed to compete? Is CG just going to release another (or two) progression system? New mods and/or level cap increase? So soon after g13 and Relics? C'mon man.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    vd1per01v5ej.jpeg
    Slow down.....