Hyperdrive Bundle

13Next

Replies

• Options
    With all the cheap packs and now this bundle for new players I just see it as a sign that long time players and spenders have either stopped playing or have stop spending and they are trying to reach different players for money. Just my guess.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    RawdSW wrote: »
    I was sold on it as soon as I saw sim tickets included. One can never have enough sim tickets.

I have over 20 000 sim tickets and all I do is sim my battles. I can't spend them as fast as I collect them. If you are a lower level, I understand. I wasted a lot of crystals on sims, that I wish I'd known not to.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Guys it means I'm as bad as a horrible disease that has killed a ton of people.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I feel sorry for a player that skips ahead months of gameplay to go from level 30 to 85, who then gets CRUSHED in arena, grand arena, etc thanks to still having level 30 noob mods on their toons.
  • Options
    True the game is all about mods and not offering mods is just rude to new players sure they have 5 star g8 without mods what's that gonna get them? 6/12 on galactic war?
  • Options
    Vicarious wrote: »
    CG spends more time on creating Bundles then they do on actual new content.

Didn't you know? Bundles are new content.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's not meant to stop the high player turnover but rather capitalize on it. Offer some "great deal" for players to buy early on before they realize that endgame content is still years beyond they reach and quit anyway. It's not about retaining players but making them spend before they know better.
  • Options
    Lol the lowest division in GAC will be so funny with this bundle. People will buy their way instantly to level 85 without building experience, see there is something called GAC, join and then most likely get overrun and spend even more money to be able to win. If you think about it, it is a very clever strategy.
  • Options
    Karozg wrote: »
    Lol the lowest division in GAC will be so funny with this bundle. People will buy their way instantly to level 85 without building experience, see there is something called GAC, join and then most likely get overrun and spend even more money to be able to win. If you think about it, it is a very clever strategy.

It is very much indeed clever business model,with the influx of new players couse of mandalorian,episode 9,they dont give a crap about old players who allready invested lot of time,Money so they prolly gonna keep spending money to keep up.

I just feel sry for new players that will be cought in this scam.

• AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    So... the biggest and most important thing that devs have to talk about in this last days is.... a new "catch up" bundle that will not solve the fact that new players will need to have a long learning curve and invest far more to be able to get a minimum competitive roster for top end features.

The fact is... this new illusion pack will probably give some nice profit...so who cares about new TB?!? That's not meant to be doable anyway... just a carrot hanging in a line so far from the muzzle but within sight ... this will only delude ... who wants to be deluded.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Can you believe they posted about this dumb pack while simultaneously not posting about the blunder LSGTB is? Thousands and thousands of players are waiting for a statement about LSGTB and nothing but silence. Getting close to putting this game down.

At the end of Crumb’s post, he says
    Please feel free to submit questions related to this topic in our next Q&A.

Expect most questions to be on journey guide or hyperdrive bundle and avoid most TB questions

Can’t you ground him or something?
    Turn off the heat in your basement?
    Take away Christmas?
  • Options
    Ok, people here is my first post here in the forum.

Hyperdrive Bundle: It's completely senseless. Why would I skip the part of the game where I had the most fun and felt the progress each day. Just to reach a point where you need to hoard gear for 4+ months just to get the latest toon. Are you kidding? Would I recommend this bundle to my friends: Never ever!!

You would have better done just easing the cost on the low nodes (e.g. Cantina Stage 1&2 for 4 energy and put the beginner toons there or sth like that). The goal should be to fasten the progress. The bundle doesn't solve the problem that after a year (or more) of playing, u want to close the gap to people playing 5 years. Not outstrip these players but closing the gap. With the bundle the gap just keeps the same...just 600k GP less. What a waste of money.

On the contrary. The Jouney Guide could be helpful for new/mid players...in my opinion.
  • Options
    It is enough to ban accounts which people are selling that is all. I do not care about main accounts, they can stay until owners decide to sell even them too. Issue is also that people don´t need to have alternative accounts they sell their main accounts as they are tired of all ... which cg is giving us for over a year...

Definitely because I know a guy who can post your ally code on a buy swgoh accounts site and say your account is for sale then you get a lifetime ban.

Great idea.

Do you know what IP address is? Think before you say anything...
  • Options
    Matti359 wrote: »
    CG are clueless, people are fuming with anger on the **** LSTB and instead they ask for more money with new bundles.....you guys deserve Disney to revoke your Starwars licence.

No money for you, anyone who buys this supports a cash grab company.

Disney’s the one who should lose Star Wars especially after 7,8 and 9(already know it’ll be bad). Disney is the worst thing that’s ever happened to Star Wars. I’m hoping mandalorian will stay good but Disney’s still in charge so it’s probably going to go downhill
  • Options
    It is enough to ban accounts which people are selling that is all. I do not care about main accounts, they can stay until owners decide to sell even them too. Issue is also that people don´t need to have alternative accounts they sell their main accounts as they are tired of all ... which cg is giving us for over a year...

Definitely because I know a guy who can post your ally code on a buy swgoh accounts site and say your account is for sale then you get a lifetime ban.

Great idea.

Do you know what IP address is? Think before you say anything...

VPN... think again
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    CG are clueless, people are fuming with anger on the **** LSTB and instead they ask for more money with new bundles.....you guys deserve Disney to revoke your Starwars licence.

Disney’s the one who should lose Star Wars especially after 7,8 and 9(already know it’ll be bad). Disney is the worst thing that’s ever happened to Star Wars. I’m hoping mandalorian will stay good but Disney’s still in charge so it’s probably going to go downhill

Nice to see I can't escape the Disney SW whining in a thread about a purchase bundle. I was worried for a bit.
  • Options
    @Kyno How could you allow this??? TWO Hyperdrive Bundle threads!!
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    @Kyno How could you allow this??? TWO Hyperdrive Bundle threads!!

This being the better of the two
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Nice to see I can't escape the Disney SW whining in a thread about a purchase bundle. I was worried for a bit.

I heard a rumour once that it’s not necessary for you to take part in every single thread. Other people are actually allowed to have a discussion that you don’t agree with.
    We can check with Kyno, but I think you’re even allowed to log off sometimes to help you “escape” the threads you don’t approve of.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »

I heard a rumour once that it’s not necessary for you to take part in every single thread. Other people are actually allowed to have a discussion that you don’t agree with.
    We can check with Kyno, but I think you’re even allowed to log off sometimes to help you “escape” the threads you don’t approve of.

I have nothing against this thread.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options

Has anyone asked you what TVF stands for?
  • Options

Must be talking about the other bundle thread then :D
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Eweff wrote: »

Yes.

However, he was just using my guild to freeload Traya shards without telling us. Quality chap.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options

Yes.

However, he was just using my guild to freeload Traya shards without telling us. Quality chap.

So TVF stands for “Traya Vulture Freeloading”?
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options

Yes.

No, wait... I can come up with something better.
  • Options

Yes.

That makes sense in that context
  • Options
    It is all they have to talk about. There is an outcry for more playable content and all they have to show us is a pack?

My thoughts? Stop talking about it. It isn't worth our time.