Speculation for New Galactic Legends Unlock Requirements

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Kilo_Ren wrote: »
    Who cares about galactic legends. Who cares about Rey and kylo ren. The only people who think they're legends is Disney. Disney already messed up the skywalker saga and now CG is just forcing another cash grab down our throats with 2 characters nobody even likes let alone thinks they're legends. This game only saddens me with every new update. I can't take much more of the greed. Bf2 was the bad guy in star wars gaming but now swgoh has run away with that title and bf2 has course corrected itself. Dice will continue on and CG won't unless they change their greedy ways.

Chill out bro.

Not like Disney could do any worse than the horrific prequels. All the Disney SW flicks are exponentially better.

Hahaha, I whole heartedly disagree. But, by saying exponentially better, you're saying Force Awakens was better than the prequels and The Last Jedi was even better than that? They looked good visually, but story wise TLJ was trash.

You can say you dislike TLJ. You are wrong, but that is your opinion.

To say it is worse than the prequels is nucking futs.

A person's opinion isnt wrong. You can disagree but that doesnt make it wrong. Personally I think you are both right.

The last 2 movies were better as movies, but the prequel story was better. I found watching Anakin's fall, the rise of Kenobi and finally seeing the week sauce jedi get destroyed far more interesting than Resistance and FO nonsense.
  • Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Who cares about galactic legends. Who cares about Rey and kylo ren. The only people who think they're legends is Disney. Disney already messed up the skywalker saga and now CG is just forcing another cash grab down our throats with 2 characters nobody even likes let alone thinks they're legends. This game only saddens me with every new update. I can't take much more of the greed. Bf2 was the bad guy in star wars gaming but now swgoh has run away with that title and bf2 has course corrected itself. Dice will continue on and CG won't unless they change their greedy ways.

Chill out bro.

Not like Disney could do any worse than the horrific prequels. All the Disney SW flicks are exponentially better.

Hahaha, I whole heartedly disagree. But, by saying exponentially better, you're saying Force Awakens was better than the prequels and The Last Jedi was even better than that? They looked good visually, but story wise TLJ was trash.

The sequels story is mostly a copy/paste from the OT with a much slower first 3/4 on TLJ than ep2 had with TLJ having disappointing last 1/4 of the movie when ep2’s wasn’t bad. Basically TFA was a poor copy of a new hope and TLJ was a poor copy across between ep2 and empire strikes back and I assume ep9 will end up the same especially after seeing the script leak.

Script leak is just as fake as the TLJ leak.

Can’t say this trilogy is a copy until we’ve seen all 3.
  • Options
    You need a team of 5 for every faction with 22,000 power each
  • Options
    Rose, Hux, and new Sith Trooper required at 22k power.
  • Options
    Well, KRU is the COTM. 1 might take that as a huge hint
  • Options

Chill out bro.

The sequels story is mostly a copy/paste from the OT with a much slower first 3/4 on TLJ than ep2 had with TLJ having disappointing last 1/4 of the movie when ep2’s wasn’t bad. Basically TFA was a poor copy of a new hope and TLJ was a poor copy across between ep2 and empire strikes back and I assume ep9 will end up the same especially after seeing the script leak.

Script leak is just as fake as the TLJ leak.

Can’t say this trilogy is a copy until we’ve seen all 3.

The first two are copy’s which was my main point I really don’t care if the script leak is fake
  • Options
    The prequels are actually very good stories- but the direction and dialogue could have been better. Some epic scenes for sure.
  • Options

The first two are copy’s which was my main point I really don’t care if the script leak is fake

"I'm very-demonstrably wrong, but I'm going to act like I'm right because then I can tell myself I won the conversation"
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    At some point the just gonna throw in the towel and be honest

You need to have an account that has spent $1,000 to unlock Rey

$5,000 lifetime spending on account to unlock Kylo

Then stop messing around with 3 or 5 star unlocks and just make them 7 star relic 7 unlocks.
    Only $5,000 lifetime? Pretty generous, actually.
  • Options
    You not liking characters does not equal nobody liking characters.
  • Options
    Yep, I love Kylo Ren.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    G13 R7 jawas needed
  • Options
    Since galactic legend events are going to be perpetually available, maybe whales get GL kylo immediately when hux/strooper drop as marquee by spending 600 usd on packs and can finish the gl event as well using those 2 toons?

And the rest have to wait for hux/trooper to become ftp before being able to qualify / beat the gl event?
  • Options
    Banmeong wrote: »
    G13 R7 jawas needed

3*, gear VIII Mando can beat them by himself
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

"I'm very-demonstrably wrong, but I'm going to act like I'm right because then I can tell myself I won the conversation"

How am I wrong? The first two are actually just poor copies of the other movies
  • Options

If you keep saying garbage over and over again it doesn’t make it true.

• Options

If you don’t think that 7 and 8 are copies then you clearly haven’t watched 7 and 8 or you have but never seen the other 6
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    G13 R7 jawas needed

3*, gear VIII Mando can beat them by himself

It went down a bit differently in the show, iirc. Sure, he disintegrated a few, but got his **** handed to him in the end.
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    this is not an event, it is integrated in the journey guide. So you will have to follow the guide to get the galactic legend. It will be a long run( like 6 month). The hyperdrive bundle will shorten or make your way easier to get it. You will have to choose your way. Going rey or going kylo. Once you get one, you go on the other way or if another galactic legend are now available, then you have choose which one you will get
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    this is not an event, it is integrated in the journey guide. So you will have to follow the guide to get the galactic legend. It will be a long run( like 6 month). The hyperdrive bundle will shorten or make your way easier to get it. You will have to choose your way. Going rey or going kylo. Once you get one, you go on the other way or if another galactic legend are now available, then you have choose which one you will get

Sounds great, but how do you know that?
  • Options
    what if you will unlock them at 3 or 5* but instade of Get 1 or 2 you will need shard store tokens ... GG is so lonley at shard store he will enoj some company ...
  • Options
    G13 R7 jawas needed

Might be effective vs droids in LSGTB
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    I honestly see this going one of two routes.

Route 1: The Pessimistic Veteran Route - The requirements for these events will be harder than current legendaries and journey type events, but not epic confrontation requirements. Unlocks like a legendary character and requires G12+ for a 5 star unlock and R5-6 for 7 stars for the average player.

Route 2: The main emphasis of the whole Journey Guide thing is to make it easier to guide new players and help them access fan favorite character found in the legendary/journey event. CG may be expecting an influx of new players based off the hopeful success for Rise of Skywalker and these two Galactic Legends characters are meant to help them with the game. Maybe they unlock at 5 stars doing the new Quest accompanying the system, but it takes them awhile before the 6-7 star unlock.

I think route 2 makes alot more sense cuz they said they wanted to get newer players easily accessible lengedary characters like marvel strike force but watch 7* unlock will be 25k requirement
  • Options
    6m account GP unlocks at 5*, 7* requires 7m account GP.
  • Options

It’s funny you say that, because I think that whenever I read one of your comments. At least he addresses what opposing comments are saying rather than going “you’re wrong”
  • Options
    I assume this galactic legend event type will allow events selection.
    For example :
    Both legendary rey or legendary kylo will have similar events and will be active at the same time.
    When players will try to access to the galactic event, The game will ask Players about to choose which legendary toon you want to unlock.

After completing the selected toon event. The galactic event will be closed.

When the galactic event return second time, the player will be able to finish the remaining legendary toon.

So the game will have some diversity. Some of players will have only L kylo, some of will have only L Rey for a while until the event return again..
  • Options
    “ People use the argument that she has the force, but as far as we know, she hasn't been trained and is no Jedi”

If you had watched any Star Wars movie for 10 seconds you would know the force isn’t just a Jedi thing.