massive GP boost - bug or "feature"

13Next

Replies

• Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It's going down now.

Guild GP dropped 200k in the last 30 mins.

Ours dropped a little over 200k a little while ago but when I looked again it went up by another 500k....

Same here, back up 300k here..
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/KGO8oEGnT58

Fleet power keeps changing
  • Options
    What I find disturbing is that I'm sure the devs already saw this, but aren't communicating about it.
    A small message like "We're aware that..." or "We're reviewing..." would suffice, but nothing at all...?
  • Options
    I've experienced the random gp fluctuations in fleet arena also. A player I normally fight suddenly had 540k gp for his team ....refreshed and was down to 402k
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    What I find disturbing is that I'm sure the devs already saw this, but aren't communicating about it.
    A small message like "We're aware that..." or "We're reviewing..." would suffice, but nothing at all...?

Status quo around here... to me, that’s one of the most important functions of a community manager...
  • Amirose
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    My GP is different when checked on characters screen and in the profile stats lol...

a0b1ggdkz8s1.jpg
    sabay8isszzd.jpg
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    +10 M GP for my guild.
    It seems a bug: if I look my inventory I see my true GP, if I check my stats my GP has 350k more (false).qdbseys2jzaj.png
    04vz8ubnz854.png
  • Options
    How is this GP thing going to affect my GAC Division? My inventory is 2.44m and my character card says 2.6m+
  • Options
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    How is this GP thing going to affect my GAC Division? My inventory is 2.44m and my character card says 2.6m+

It'll probably be fixed before the next GAC preview (Friday 13th), so it probably will have no effect at all.
  • Options

It'll probably be fixed before the next GAC preview (Friday 13th), so it probably will have no effect at all.

thats what im hoping... i just fear with the 'trigger the threshold' feature then Im hooped
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »

Probably because they're trying to get the game updated for the Hux fix before his event launches, which is a more important fix. This is nothing but a display error...it has happened before, not a big deal.
  • Options

Gac is based on you HIGHEST EVER GP

fyi
  • Options
    My guild lost GP by like 700,000.
  • Options
    See the link above, Devs said it was a visual error and will not affect matchmaking.
  • Options
    See the link above, Devs said it was a visual error and will not affect matchmaking.

They also said you need 7 star for g12 but look at the new toons you can g12 them at 3 stars...

They also said lstb was wai...

They also said they fixed the missing buttons bug...

Said Malaak event is for fun and wont give shards... said was fixed when it wasn't...

Just because devs say something doesn't make it true, we need to wait for GAC so we all KNOW how it works because devs clearly dont know how things will work only how things "should" work, which in most cases doesn't line up with how they actually work.