What's April's character?

Replies

• FlamesFan2313
    19 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I just hope it it someone thats farmable. Cad Bane shards in January(?), and Magmatrooper shards this month didn't really do me any good. I'd prefer to see someone like Biggs, RG or Rey for April. At least they are useable for everyone, not just the P2P players. The IG-86 shards were at least helpful, as it gave people a headstart when farming. It wasn't even worth me collecting the Cad Bane shards IMO.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it's going to be a decent character. That seems to be the pattern. Good character followed by a suicide squad toon followed be a good character.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Jabba in Gold Bikini

Ahh! My eyes!!! Cannot unsee!!!

What? Do you really prefer a nekkid Jabba? Or are you concerned that a bikini clad Jabba would move your heart - or even your wallet?
  • BeansDad
    124 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Rancor.. Special attack... Dinner time 25% chance to eat all opposing characters.. Primary attack, pull my finger... 0% chance to Dodge or resist.

But only make him as tall as QGJ's light sabre, otherwise he may be ridiculously OP
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Baggodi wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's going to be a decent character. That seems to be the pattern. Good character followed by a suicide squad toon followed be a good character.

I must have missed the "good character" part...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    IG-86 is awesome! :p
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    zerizut wrote: »

Yes...if you didn't already have him. That's like making Lumi or Sid the next one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Zombie Han Solo from episode 8
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yes...if you didn't already have him. That's like making Lumi or Sid the next one.

Well, excuse me Mr. Whale. Of course you'd prefer a chrack-chocainium exclusive. ;)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Well, excuse me Mr. Whale. Of course you'd prefer a chrack-chocainium exclusive. ;)

You are making a huge assumption that Nikoms565 is a whale. IG-86 is awesome but he is also an easy farm and lots of FTP players go after him and have him at 7 stars. You don't need to be a whale to have him and not want extra shards of him.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, maybe my humor ability doesn't proc. Anyway, a hard node hero would be nice, I concur.
  • Options
    JJ Abrams. All he does is copy the first attack made in a fight.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

lololol. I am no whale. I barely qualify as a guppy after purchasing one crystal pack when I started and a crystal sub in January - so about $15. IG86 is one of the easiest heroes for F2P players to farm this side of GS.

I was thinking of maybe a hero that was only farmable in Cantina or Arena shipments or hard nodes would be "good" - Anakin, Rey, Daka, ST Han, HK-47, Ventress, etc.

Not someone who is useless or unfarmable.

• Options
    RG ... Make it happen devs!
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Mol Eliza

+1

+1
  • Kurki
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba in Gold Bikini

Yaddle in gold bikini.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    Uhm, Kit Fisto

Nice call

Maybe it will be a Ewok considering all the Ewok team raveing
  • Options
    We need Daleks. I want an all Dalek team with synergy. Maybe Davros as lead.
  • Options
    Jango fett, Jabba the hut, original han, rancor, and ki-adi-mundi
  • Options
    Carbonite Han Solo. Give him the highest damage stats in the game but then only give him a single ability that just sits there and does nothing.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sy snoodles and the repo band. One character at a time for a full team that plays their same tune over and over for AOE stun for 5 min.

And that one guys arm that gets cut off in episode 4
  • Options
    AT-AT leg an foot that just steps foward and squashes an enemy bwaaahaha
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Darth maul!!!
  • Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Jabba in Gold Bikini

Ahh! My eyes!!! Cannot unsee!!!

A gold bikini would be strictly more clothing for Jabba.
  • Options
    Princess Leia with the Gold Bikini

No way will that ever happen, Star wars is a Disney property now, the feminists and social justice warriors would have an aneurysm, don't get me wrong I'd love to see it, and Leia in a bikini wouldn't hurt either. :smirk:
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Prgynt wrote: »
    I want to be a Rancor

2i8j52h.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    What do you call those containers with the lids you have to screw off