What's April's character?

Replies

• Options
    My Top Ten Wish Lst:
    10.Yoda
    9.General Grievous
    8.Shaak Ti
    7.Luminara Undulii(fake body from Star Wars rebels)
    6.Ezra Bridger
    5.Fifth Brother
    4.Seventh Sister
    3.Barris Offee(with red lightsabers)
    2.Jedi Luke(Green Lightsaber)
    1.Ashoka Tano(Star Wars Rebels)

I also would like:Supreme Leader Snoke,Darth Maul(Star wars Rebels),Jedi Rey,Kanan Jarrus
  • LoTEK
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    George Lucas. His Special attack is a huge hit, but he goes back to that same character character 2 turns later and undoes 95% of what he did.

Hahaha!!!
  • LoTEK
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    With all the scoundrel talk I wonder.......maybe, just maybe Hondo Ohnaka?
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    With all the scoundrel talk I wonder.......maybe, just maybe Hondo Ohnaka?

BOSSK!

+1
    +1
  • Options
    Tahnhauser wrote: »
    Zombie Han Solo from episode 8

Now you just went and ruined the movie for those 2 people out there that were waiting for it on beta....
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Ewok Elder

this
  • Options
    Princess Leia with the Gold Bikini

No way will that ever happen, Star wars is a Disney property now, the feminists and social justice warriors would have an aneurysm, don't get me wrong I'd love to see it, and Leia in a bikini wouldn't hurt either. :smirk:

Disney did come out on record that they have banned all properties the reflect gold bikini costume other than boycotting ROTJ. :'(
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    9r33d0 wrote: »
    Old Bens empty robe (after Vader strikes him down)

Lol
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    It could be Rey to go along with Blu-ray release. And then with the speed/damage adjustment she'll be mediocre...
  • Options
    Princess Leia with the Gold Bikini

No way will that ever happen, Star wars is a Disney property now, the feminists and social justice warriors would have an aneurysm, don't get me wrong I'd love to see it, and Leia in a bikini wouldn't hurt either. :smirk:

Disney did come out on record that they have banned all properties the reflect gold bikini costume other than boycotting ROTJ. :'(

Yes, I know, it's silly revisionist claptrap.
    Reminds me of the the brainless Calvinist reformists going around all the cathedrals in the 16th century and defacing the statues.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Rey>Vader>RG>GG>any hard node only hero
  • Options
    Whould a stunned Carbonite Han still be able to dodge? Seems like this toon would be to OP.
  • Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    It could be Rey to go along with Blu-ray release. And then with the speed/damage adjustment she'll be mediocre...

Lol a Blu-Rey release

More Rey shards would be nice but I doubt we'd get those since she's so popular right now. Devs want us spending crystals on refreshes. I think Finn shards might be a bit more realistic. I recently faced a 7* level 70 gear 8 Finn on GW and he actually did quite a bit of damage, definitely the most I've seen from a tank. If his Hold the Line special was reworked so it wasn't totally useless and AI didn't waste a turn with it, I think he could be a useful toon once meta changes. His damage and HP seemed pretty similar to Savage.
  • Options

Lol a Blu-Rey release

More Rey shards would be nice but I doubt we'd get those since she's so popular right now. Devs want us spending crystals on refreshes. I think Finn shards might be a bit more realistic. I recently faced a 7* level 70 gear 8 Finn on GW and he actually did quite a bit of damage, definitely the most I've seen from a tank. If his Hold the Line special was reworked so it wasn't totally useless and AI didn't waste a turn with it, I think he could be a useful toon once meta changes. His damage and HP seemed pretty similar to Savage.

It is interesting that you saw a maxed Finn in GW and compare him to Savage, because just today I faced a maxed Finn(L), ST Han, Savage, Lumi, and Sidious in a GW battle, and it was Helll fighting them. Maybe an arena team for next meta?
  • Options
    Well, considering that "Gold-bikini Leia" may be too risqué for Disney to handle, I suppose we will just have to settle for "Nightie Padme".
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Ewok Elder

Please!
  • Options
    I think they should add BB-8, R2D2, and Padame
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I'll bite on it being Finn.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Garindan (the imperial snitch) who informs us of updates and nerfs before anyone.
  • kalidor
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Should be a light-side hero since there's been mostly dark-side heroes so far. I'd vote for Aayla Secura, but we'll probably get Ugnaught.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I'll bite on it being Finn.

Good bet with TFA being released and datamine already shows Poe/Phasma shard giveaway.
  • Options
    Dark0ne wrote: »
    I was already announced, its the death star... One shots all teams except I think they mentioned Dooku can dance around it.

Hahahahaa
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    uXTKkb0.jpg

Love the "heal enemy" ability!
    Lol
  • Anubis
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Someone on Reddit was speculating about it being Resistance Trooper.
  • Options
    an actual imp healer for darkside missions.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Ploon Koon, hopefully they will make him usable :(
  • Options
    It should be Leia because she is one of the hardest to get. I only have her at 2 stars, with 10 shards extra. And the thing i hate is that she's got future meta potential, so EA needs to get off their **** and think about her. And put her in a Shipment shop.
  • Options
    Randy Orton
    Ability: RKO out of nowhere