What a Joke

2Next

Replies

  • Naw wrote: »
    Or we simply don't care anymore and move to other games?

    Ok, goodbye.
  • TVF
    24943 posts Member
    edited January 19
    Naw wrote: »
    Oh, look, the thread got buried!

    No, not really.

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussions
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You’re right @Pan2218 !!

    I’ve never played a event on this game where my 5.3 million GP roster felt so noobish.

    The difference in difficulty between both Geo modes is ridiculous $tupid.

    Can’t really air my grievances like I’d like to here on the forums for fear of a mod banning me from the forums or a troll making some snarky little dumb comment.

    Just wanna say you’re not alone with how you’re feeling about this game mode.

    Same feeling here (5,2 M GP)
    And totally agree with OP
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    D_Dub wrote: »
    The event is lazy and garbage when Relic 7 Ships are getting one or two shot in Phases 1 and 2–sometimes without even taking a turn. That’s simply stupid. I had a Relic 7 ship with Crit Immunity and full Protection get one-shot. What tricks am I supposed to learn to overcome that?

    The event is built around Power Creep. Interestingly, Power Creep is a topic the Devs said they were going to try to rein in during a chat in mid-2019. AND THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING MISLEADING OR DISHONEST OR DISINGENUOUS EVER.

    Luckily, it takes less time to have maxed characters get obliterated in LS Geos TB than it does complaining about it. Since there’s really nowhere in the game to PLAY with my characters and try stuff out, my day is wiiiiiide open after I finish all of my TB Combat Mission requirements.

    What I also find funny is that they said speed would no longer be playing a factor in Arena, yet the fastest Fallen wins in Mirror ( Which for me, most matches are) I mean there is GAS, but I can easily best with full DRev squad. NS can beat everything else. Power creep indeed. Remember when it was fun to login? It seems CG Carey last action was to make sure Zetas we better distributed, thing are much different with whomever else is in charge

    You think they said speed would no longer be a factor? And you think it shouldn’t/wouldn’t be in a...mirror match??

    They did say that
  • luap024 wrote: »
    I'd prefer content we can't beat day 1 even if you're PTW. If we want this game to last we can't just get content we can all basically deploy and sim immediately.

    Nobody said anything of the sort, I just want to play & when R7 maxed toons get one shotted, the game mode is just wrong
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    D_Dub wrote: »
    The event is lazy and garbage when Relic 7 Ships are getting one or two shot in Phases 1 and 2–sometimes without even taking a turn. That’s simply stupid. I had a Relic 7 ship with Crit Immunity and full Protection get one-shot. What tricks am I supposed to learn to overcome that?

    The event is built around Power Creep. Interestingly, Power Creep is a topic the Devs said they were going to try to rein in during a chat in mid-2019. AND THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING MISLEADING OR DISHONEST OR DISINGENUOUS EVER.

    Luckily, it takes less time to have maxed characters get obliterated in LS Geos TB than it does complaining about it. Since there’s really nowhere in the game to PLAY with my characters and try stuff out, my day is wiiiiiide open after I finish all of my TB Combat Mission requirements.

    What I also find funny is that they said speed would no longer be playing a factor in Arena, yet the fastest Fallen wins in Mirror ( Which for me, most matches are) I mean there is GAS, but I can easily best with full DRev squad. NS can beat everything else. Power creep indeed. Remember when it was fun to login? It seems CG Carey last action was to make sure Zetas we better distributed, thing are much different with whomever else is in charge

    You think they said speed would no longer be a factor? And you think it shouldn’t/wouldn’t be in a...mirror match??

    They did say that

    When and where?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Shortly after release of JKR, & it's not my job to keep you up to date. Do your own research
  • thecarterologist958
    1008 posts Member
    edited January 20
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    Shortly after release of JKR, & it's not my job to keep you up to date. Do your own research

    However it does help your credibility if you actually defend what you say. Otherwise you just come off as someone who whines pointlessly and makes things up before telling people they should prove what you say is true for you.
  • TVF
    24943 posts Member
    Also, they didn't say that.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Also, they didn't say that.

    You're quite wrong, but that's ok
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Also, they didn't say that.

    You're quite wrong, but that's ok

    Still trying to assert this without proof? Lol ok
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    24943 posts Member
    Yep, claims something was said, can't source it. But that's ok.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Pan2218
    283 posts Member
    edited February 17
    I really don't know what you say! Seriously, I have been playing long enough that I have read hundreds of updates. It was along with cutting speed with mods 2.0 & warrior made a live stream about it. Idk what to tell ya?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Yep, claims something was said, can't source it. But that's ok.

    Bro! It's not a scientific paper. I don't really care what you want to think. It happened
  • Pan2218 wrote: »

    What I also find funny is that they said speed would no longer be playing a factor in Arena, yet the fastest Fallen wins in Mirror ( Which for me, most matches are) I mean there is GAS, but I can easily best with full DRev squad. NS can beat everything else. Power creep indeed. Remember when it was fun to login? It seems CG Carey last action was to make sure Zetas we better distributed, thing are much different with whomever else is in charge
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    I really don't know what you say! Seriously, I have been playing long enough that I have read hundreds of updates. It was along with cutting speed with mods 2.0 & warrior made a live stream about it. Idk what to tell ya?

    See, the funny thing about actually doing your research is that they in fact did not say what you claim. Here, I did your work for you an collected all of the Mods 2.0 updates and dev posts

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/178039/the-mod-changes-megathread/p1

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/178037/a-very-brief-overview-of-upcoming-mod-changes/

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174811/the-road-ahead-july-5-2018

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/179743/content-update-8-23-2018-first-round-of-mod-changes#latest

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180262/content-update-8-29-2018-second-round-of-mod-changes#latest

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180392/game-update-8-30-2018-mods-2-0#latest

    in all of these sources, from the developers (not some youtuber or our memories), the closest they come to your claim is this:

    "Objective: Balance Create more diversity in the mod meta by elevating some of the sets and secondary stats that are currently under-utilized. Secondary Stat changes are exclusive to rarity 6 mods."

    but they immediately follow with this:
    "Max Level Set Bonuses: To give value to all mod sets, the set bonuses of under utilized mod sets like Defense have been improved. No sets have been decreased."

    and many places where they note they are maintaining the involvement players have already made in mods. none of this is even remotely close to your assertion that "speed would no longer be a factor", which is laughable in a turn based game. Speed will always matter, just to what degree.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • It is nice that you found those. Good job on finding absolutely nothing. That reads more like a kit than anything. Anyway. Have fun & happy gaming
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    It is nice that you found those. Good job on finding absolutely nothing. That reads more like a kit than anything. Anyway. Have fun & happy gaming

    correct, I found nothing because there is nothing to find. CG did not state that speed will not matter in arena when they reworked mods. Thank you for admitting you were wrong.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • PSA: Please do not post thread titles like "This is a joke" or "What a joke" or "They Must Be Joking" - with the number of "joke"s in this game (LS Geo TB, matchmaking (TW and/or GAC - take your pic), the number of bugs, glitches, crashes, freezes, etc., the requirements for Raddus, the requirements for GLs, - there are simply too many to have any idea which of the many this particular thread will be referring to. TIA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • You spent 28 days not finding any source to what you claim and are still trying to tell people who managed to do the same in a fraction of the time that they're wrong? If you'd put this much commitment into the game you'd be soloing LSBT by now. Also I'm not one to speak for CG, but I don't think they'd notice if you stopped paying them, re OP.
  • Seriously, I don't get the logic behind making it so **** hard. Games are supposed to fun right? Why don't they make it doable for lesser guilds at some level but for lesser rewards. At least we feel we are still playing something. That way you can keep your players happy and keep playing this game. I have seen many players quit and go inactive because of these stupid experiences. People play games because they are fun. Devs, can you get that into your heads please?
  • Why don't they make it doable for lesser guilds at some level but for lesser rewards.

    So, Hoth?
Sign In or Register to comment.