Was it a lie?

Replies

• Ultra wrote: »
    Your entire argument rests on Raddus being required

It’s not required yet... it might not even be required at all

Dude, you never get tired of licking CG's boots? man you are hateful

There’s a couple of them here. It wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out a few of them are burner accounts for devs. Only explanation for the fervent defense of a multimillion dollar company who couldn’t care less about their player base.

I agree. If tomorrow CG says that GL Rey needs stun guns in gear I, this guy is capable of saying "the game has a flow of economics yada yada yada". Not even a troll trolls like this guy
  • dalosto147
    143 posts Member
    edited February 15
    ayr0mgswfr2n.png
    Tipical
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They never lie, they've made this game a billion dollar business. They always have 100 dollar a minute lawyers to review and edit to make sure there's always a loophole to what they say so you can't hold it against them.

Hence, "subject to change" is always on their clipboard to be pasted in to their statements.

(Brought to you by Carl's Jr)

This games a billion dollar business?

Hah nope.

• Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They never lie, they've made this game a billion dollar business. They always have 100 dollar a minute lawyers to review and edit to make sure there's always a loophole to what they say so you can't hold it against them.

Hence, "subject to change" is always on their clipboard to be pasted in to their statements.

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

https://gaming-fans.com/2020/01/swgoh-galaxy-of-heroes-nears-1-billion-in-lifetime-revenue/
    Your entire argument rests on Raddus being required

It’s not required yet... it might not even be required at all

Dude, you never get tired of licking CG's boots? man you are hateful

There’s a couple of them here. It wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out a few of them are burner accounts for devs. Only explanation for the fervent defense of a multimillion dollar company who couldn’t care less about their player base.

I am 100% convinced they are burner accounts.
  • Crazygone510
    1502 posts Member
    edited February 15
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

https://gaming-fans.com/2020/01/swgoh-galaxy-of-heroes-nears-1-billion-in-lifetime-revenue/

Hahahahaha collect then lumps

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

920M ish ain’t 1B so my point still stands :p

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

Sorry, I didn't realize you were one of CG's lawyers. Please don't sue me....

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

Yes because me proving myself right whilst proving the point I made that would be considered a light negative comment towards CG by stating their game isn’t a billion dollar game yet is definitely me trying to suck up to them because that makes so much sense.. oh wait a min. It ain’t
  • DJT1 wrote: »
    All of the ships required were out for a very long time, unless you’re new shouldn’t be much of an excuse for not having them?

lol I am a launch player and don't have Lando's Falcon, Rey's Falcon, Han's Falcon, Ebon Hawk, Sith Fighter, B-28 Bomber, IG-2000, Kylo Shuttle, Emperor Shuttle ... but soon I will have Eta2, and what a day that will be!
    No need to point out I am a looser, I already know.

Can I point out you’re a loser?

@EventineElessedil sorry to hear that, I am similar to you and I have 3 ships not 7 star...hyena, y-wing and fosf tie fighter...capital ships just the new ones...you’re not a loser, just prioritised different things I suppose...point was it’s not a panic farm if they’ve been out for a long time!
  • What’s the rush? You’ll get it when you get it, the event is not going away. With all these gear requirements, most likely you’ll still be done farming the ship before every character is G13.

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

Yes because me proving myself right whilst proving the point I made that would be considered a light negative comment towards CG by stating their game isn’t a billion dollar game yet is definitely me trying to suck up to them because that makes so much sense.. oh wait a min. It ain’t

Fighting over NEAR 1B is what makes this community look like the LoL or CS:GO one... and the burner accounts just deal the final blow, the real players fight each other, with all good motives, being them the gear bottleneck, the pathetic relic stuff, the LS Geo, the panic farm, GAS and Malak (all the bad things that happened since the last year, actually) and those guys like Ultra saying HEY THOSE ARE AWESOME PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLAIN CG IS GOD ALL HAIL CG LS GEO IS DA BEST and people like you fighting over if it's 1B or not. They guys have olympic pools full of money. That's not the thing to fight for. The real thing is CG ignoring the real player base, not a few krakens. Even krakens are unhappy about GL, as youtubers pointed out. And if CG keeps ignoring the playerbase, best thing to do is boycott the game, sadly there always be a few who spend
  • Gifafi
    2869 posts Member
    my favorite part was when pointing out facts means you are a shill for Cg etc etc
  • Geshtianna wrote: »
    What’s the rush? You’ll get it when you get it, the event is not going away. With all these gear requirements, most likely you’ll still be done farming the ship before every character is G13.

how are people still missing this.. it’s not the rush. it’s the continuous gated events and ridiculous criteria. it’s only going to keep getting worse. Just like jkr was easy (hero’s journeys are meant to be fun they said) then DR was slightly harder with more needed.. then malak set the bar with gp requirements, the gas needed relics and gp requirements and now this needs wayyyyyyy more (and tickets?)... what’s next?
  • If you don't want to spend, don't. At the end of the day, GL characters will become meta. But then, one of the small handful of people that actually come up with new counters will have a counter for you to copy and beat the GL character. So just wait for that. It's happened with every meta. And, fancy this...the person that does that will end up being one of those whales you despise so much...so just wait. Someone will do the work for everyone that doesn't have the GL toon right away, and then you can go back to whale hating.
  • Ryanodo wrote: »
    If you don't want to spend, don't. At the end of the day, GL characters will become meta. But then, one of the small handful of people that actually come up with new counters will have a counter for you to copy and beat the GL character. So just wait for that. It's happened with every meta. And, fancy this...the person that does that will end up being one of those whales you despise so much...so just wait. Someone will do the work for everyone that doesn't have the GL toon right away, and then you can go back to whale hating.

Arrrghhh you don't get it, do you? The hate is not towards the whales, they keep the game going, is all about CG's greed and the lack of solutions, content, and everything the community ask. Just take a look at the last Q&A, it's so fake it scares. They even crap on the whales, first with Malak, then GAS and now GL. The older metas lasted long, now they are just a few months away from each other, and if they are not relic 40 with 400 secondary speed, you wont reach n°1 anywhere. That's what CG does, or do you think whales enjoy leveling up ROSE BANTHA FODDER TICO????
  • Gair wrote: »

Its true. If you tell a lie 90 years ago, but revert the statement and tell the truth today. It is no longer a lie.

That's a lie.
  • Ultra
    4864 posts Member

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

Fighting over NEAR 1B is what makes this community look like the LoL or CS:GO one... and the burner accounts just deal the final blow, the real players fight each other, with all good motives, being them the gear bottleneck, the pathetic relic stuff, the LS Geo, the panic farm, GAS and Malak (all the bad things that happened since the last year, actually) and those guys like Ultra saying HEY THOSE ARE AWESOME PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLAIN CG IS GOD ALL HAIL CG LS GEO IS DA BEST and people like you fighting over if it's 1B or not. They guys have olympic pools full of money. That's not the thing to fight for. The real thing is CG ignoring the real player base, not a few krakens. Even krakens are unhappy about GL, as youtubers pointed out. And if CG keeps ignoring the playerbase, best thing to do is boycott the game, sadly there always be a few who spend
    cwfz9b4lskaf.png

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

cwfz9b4lskaf.png

You are truly married to someone in CG right? Do their boots have a sweet taste?
  • They didn’t lie, they just changed it.
  • again.. no one cares about whales and rushing to get the content. it’s how the content is being delivered and the likelihood of everything from now on needing MAXIMUM requirements when before it was a gradual increase. crappy but gradual. now it’s maximum +

not to mention the overhaul of their initial
    message which apparently some ppl don’t seem to care about. go figure why politics is so divided
  • Keydash1
    383 posts Member
    edited February 15
    Back to OP...

Raddus is a recurring event expected to return 1-2 times per month. If you need a few weeks to farm up some of the ships, you have them. You shouldn't be so salty that a few folks will have a 10 shard jump on you to wish there were no offerings of the event until next month. And it's not like that's time that's lost forever - just 1250 crystals to close that gap.
  • THE CAKE IS A LIE!
  • Eggs and Bacon is a lie !
  • Here’s the bottom line:

Expecting anything different from CG is foolish at this point. They’re going to do what makes them the most money. They don’t care about their player base unless it’s the ones who open their wallets. However even the spenders seem to be getting sick of their tactics. Listen to CubsFanHan’s podcast with 4 krakens of the game who collectively have spent over 100k+. They are more than happy spending the money they have as it’s their hobby, however they’re scared their investment won’t hold much longer because of how extreme CG’s tactics have been, with GL’s reaching a new low for them. Krakens and whales alike are starting to worry that soon most F2P will be pushed out and won’t be around anymore leaving only the spenders and don’t want their hobby to turn into a spending race.

The point? CG is getting out of control with their disingenuous tactics and completely forgetting about their F2P players. Nobody should expect to be on equal footing with those that spend as much as they do on this game. However to not get so much as a bone thrown their way, or rather, get a bone thrown in the manner of not needing all characters at relics only to have it taken away is even worse than nothing at all.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Here’s the bottom line:

Expecting anything different from CG is foolish at this point. They’re going to do what makes them the most money. They don’t care about their player base unless it’s the ones who open their wallets. However even the spenders seem to be getting sick of their tactics. Listen to CubsFanHan’s podcast with 4 krakens of the game who collectively have spent over 100k+. They are more than happy spending the money they have as it’s their hobby, however they’re scared their investment won’t hold much longer because of how extreme CG’s tactics have been, with GL’s reaching a new low for them. Krakens and whales alike are starting to worry that soon most F2P will be pushed out and won’t be around anymore leaving only the spenders and don’t want their hobby to turn into a spending race.

The point? CG is getting out of control with their disingenuous tactics and completely forgetting about their F2P players. Nobody should expect to be on equal footing with those that spend as much as they do on this game. However to not get so much as a bone thrown their way, or rather, get a bone thrown in the manner of not needing all characters at relics only to have it taken away is even worse than nothing at all.

Exactly, look what happened with Malak and GAS. They were released at 5 stars, and with all the GET thing going, the time the event came back, they only had them at 6 stars, even with all the money they spent. It's pretty obvious they changed tactics with this GL, but whales and krakens wont forget that CG spit in their faces with the 5 star release
  • BobcatSkywalker
    1490 posts Member
    edited February 15
    According to this thread i haven't lied because I can change my mind and nullify what i said previously.

I've been doing that a lot lately like when they asked if I had gone to china recently I said no but then later I told you guys I went to China.

so I didnt lie. Yes!

I'm gonna need save this thread to explain how all this works to the customs people if they dont have the same view on lying as you all do.

Hah nope.

Hah Yep

cwfz9b4lskaf.png

Ultra, you never answered my question. Do you ever get tired of defending a multimillion dollar company that couldn’t care less about you?