Hyperdrive Bundle

Prev1
Mayanaka
posts Member
edited May 2021
So I am a moderately long time player and a recent buyer of the Hyperdrive bundle.

As per the wording of the bundle it says that it doesn't -give- shards. However nowhere in it did it say that it would -take- shards if you had them! Hence my problem.

I decided to put in the leg work and gather enough shards to get characters to 7stars after this Bundle would supposedly set them to 5stars for me. Characters like Veteran Han Solo, Veteran Chewbacca, Tie Silencer, Nightsister Spirit, and several others. You can do the math on how long it took to hit those numbers....It was a good while.

I even bought energy refreshes to get those shards. All to be ready for after I bought the hyperdrive bundle! Imagine my surprise when my 170-200+ shards just vanished.

Instead? Instead I essentially paid $100 for EA to click the Upgrade button for me a few times. Because it literally consumed all those hard earned shards.

Nowhere does it state, clearly, in the bundle that it consumes your shards. It simply states it doesn't GIVE shards. It states that instead it puts them to 5stars for you. It -DOESNT-...

Never, ever, ever would have bought this bundle knowing this. The wording on that bundle dances the border of false advertisement and has clearly left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope that people see this post and take it into consideration before they buy this Bundle.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies