Rey not a Jedi?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    She may be a jedi, but everyone who is such a stickler for lore accuracy, tell me which other jedi from ep9 you want her to have synergy with?

Doesn’t me she shouldn’t have the tag. She was a Jedi so she should have the tag.

At the cost of breaking the game? No thanks.

If she were to have the jedi tag they would have had to scale back her kit so much, that she'd probably totaly worthless with the toons with which she is meant to be used with.

Sure, she's a jedi, but giving up the tag is a small price to pay to get such a powerful toon.
  • Options
    Why isn't GL Rey a Jedi? Throughout episode 9 she is called a Jedi, she has the training from Leia, the Jedi Force Ghosts proclaim her a Jedi. So why doesnt she have a Jedi tag?

Because, Rey, like all new trilogy are one big mistake and insult for all of the SW galaxy
  • Options
    She may be a jedi, but everyone who is such a stickler for lore accuracy, tell me which other jedi from ep9 you want her to have synergy with?

jh0b3b80z9zy.jpg

She doesn't need to have synergy with other Resistance Jedi?

There's a point to be made about JTR not having the Jedi tag but absolutely no way is Rey not a Jedi at any point in TROS.

Either remove the tag from other non true Jedi like Ezra and Ahsoka OR give Rey the tag.
  • Options
    leia got a "jedi" in episode 9 because of feminist disney reasons. so shes now a princess, commander, jedi, jedi instructor, fcn everything for no reason but hurt feminist feelings while luke isnt a prince yet lmao.. but no one cares... everything is around the victim role of being a woman. so probably in the next star wars movie leia will get another role, fleet commander smth? oh shes death? no no she survived the space....
    if she can fly and survive in space, she doesnt need a xwing like luke skywalker that **** ugly man.. she will probably revive herself in the next star wars movie.. no problem its leia.. she can do everything. so she can be everything.. survive everything, because shes a woman in a victim role.

This isn’t cool.
  • Options
    Anyone who cant understand why Rey doesn't have a jedi tag obviously hasn't been playing very long. XD
  • Options
    leia got a "jedi" in episode 9 because of feminist disney reasons. so shes now a princess, commander, jedi, jedi instructor, fcn everything for no reason but hurt feminist feelings while luke isnt a prince yet lmao.. but no one cares... everything is around the victim role of being a woman. so probably in the next star wars movie leia will get another role, fleet commander smth? oh shes death? no no she survived the space....
    if she can fly and survive in space, she doesnt need a xwing like luke skywalker that **** ugly man.. she will probably revive herself in the next star wars movie.. no problem its leia.. she can do everything. so she can be everything.. survive everything, because shes a woman in a victim role.

Leia was a Jedi in the EU, before Disney ever bought SW.
    Technically Leia stopped being a princess the moment Alderaan blew up.
    She's already a fleet commander.
    Leia's not the only one to fly herself through space. Kanan did the same exact thing as she did when Maul pushed him out the airlock.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is for light side u know.... Considering that this version is plug and play...
  • Options
    Like rey isnt broken with her kit,but jedi tag will break the game sure ok.
  • Options
    I don't think there is a super strong lore reason to make her a Jedi tag if she is the character from the very beginning of the film(EP 9). To be a Jedi, one has to pass a trial. Even Luke wasn't a Jedi until he confronted Vader again and defeats him as told by Yoda in EP6. I honestly don't know why people who are hardcore Star Wars fans would be so confused by this to say that Rey should be a Jedi. IMO, Rey isn't a jedi until the very end of the film after she faces her trial and defeats Palpatine.
  • Options
    She doesnt need jedi tag except for events and lets be honest, if you can afford GL Rey you shouldnt have any trouble with events
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    oh my god no jedi tag slap in the fase wallet closed
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    just add “all jedi” tag for her and get over with this discussion
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

All of them. She had synergy with all the Jedi.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

So you want her to have synergy with voices.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I don’t want that movie to exist in the same universe I do. But personal taste aside, force ghosts can affect the physical world in the Disney Star Wars universe. They gave her power or something like that. And that is also totally irrelevant to her tag.

Yoda and JKR have synergy because they are both Jedi. The fact that they didn’t ever physically fight together doesn’t matter. They are both Jedi. Rey is the one carrying around the Jedi texts and practice their beliefs in the new trilogy. The only reason she isn’t a Jedi is the devs had already decided to make her invalidate the current meta with a Resistance team, and were too lazy/uncreative to figure out how to do that without her ending up in an 50xOP Jedi team. It’s sloppy, subpar work, so I guess it matches the movie it’s drawn from perfectly.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    k
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    “Ep. 9”
    Doesn't Luke call her a The Last Jedi at the end of Episode 8?

If you say so (I don't remember), but the point is this isn't the final version of rey from the end of the trilogy

The little kid with the broom used the force, Finn is force sensitive, the girl in episode 9 that fight with Finn in the end is force sensitive
  • LordDirt
    5034 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    I don't think there is a super strong lore reason to make her a Jedi tag if she is the character from the very beginning of the film(EP 9). To be a Jedi, one has to pass a trial. Even Luke wasn't a Jedi until he confronted Vader again and defeats him as told by Yoda in EP6. I honestly don't know why people who are hardcore Star Wars fans would be so confused by this to say that Rey should be a Jedi. IMO, Rey isn't a jedi until the very end of the film after she faces her trial and defeats Palpatine.

So you have to pass a trial to be a Jedi? Where is that rule at?

So are there no longer Jedi Padawan’s? Are they not considered Jedi?

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

It's pretty well established lore. Padawan's aren't Jedi yet, but they are part of the Jedi Order and are Jedi by proxy, but not full fledged Jedi. The Order was destroyed after Episode 3. Even Kanaan Jarrus had to pass a trial to become a full Jedi after the purge and have the title bestowed upon him in Rebels, as Luke did in episode 6 when he even asked if he was a Jedi yet and Yoda told him no, even though he had been training with Yoda for some time. The only reason people would think Rey is a Jedi at all is speculation; it's not shown or talked about once in The Rise of Skywalker(not that TRoS cared much for pre-established lore anyway).
  • Options

At least you didn't hide the real reason you don't like any of the female characters
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

EvenImpishLarva-small.gif

Soz58 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    “Ep. 9”
    Doesn't Luke call her a The Last Jedi at the end of Episode 8?

If you say so (I don't remember), but the point is this isn't the final version of rey from the end of the trilogy

The little kid with the broom used the force, Finn is force sensitive, the girl in episode 9 that fight with Finn in the end is force sensitive

? I don't get your point
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    I think they want Broom Kid in the game.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Alright, the same people who want Rey to have a Jedi tag will be the same people to whine when she permanently destroys the meta with her Revan & GS
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    If she had a Jedi tag, you could use her in the LS Geo TB Jedi missions. CG obviously doesn't want that.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    If she had a Jedi tag, you could use her in the LS Geo TB Jedi missions. CG obviously doesn't want that.

Or they don’t want her to have synergy with JKR, GS, Anakin, Yoda, etc.

Explain to me how someone would be able to beat a team with JKR, GS & GL Rey
  • LordDirt
    5034 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

It's pretty well established lore. Padawan's aren't Jedi yet, but they are part of the Jedi Order and are Jedi by proxy, but not full fledged Jedi. The Order was destroyed after Episode 3. Even Kanaan Jarrus had to pass a trial to become a full Jedi after the purge and have the title bestowed upon him in Rebels, as Luke did in episode 6 when he even asked if he was a Jedi yet and Yoda told him no, even though he had been training with Yoda for some time. The only reason people would think Rey is a Jedi at all is speculation; it's not shown or talked about once in The Rise of Skywalker(not that TRoS cared much for pre-established lore anyway).

Padawan is a Jedi title. They then go to Jedi Knight. Since Luke did not go the normal way to become a Jedi he had to face Vader to be one.

Most went through training as their trial not fight someone.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

More interesting than a lot of voices here.