New GL Mod Packs: What’s the roll guarantee?

Prev1345678
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited April 2020
Still a roll of the dice? We need more input before we waste money on a “chance”. By law they have to list the chances, so the question is, what is the chances on these? Do they follow the same rules for other mods?

mr4bx32h9a4p.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Options
    By law they have to list the chances, so the question is, what is the chances on these?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I mean.. you know its an $80 pack with the same odds as any normal mod to roll high.

So anyone who is not LOL at that pack... I LOL at them.
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options
    it should be an equal 25% for each stat to roll

but two buyers can confirm if they got the same rolls or not

Hoping we do get two people to step up and confirm if they end up buying the mods
  • Options
    This may be the worst value pack I have ever seen. Which is saying something....
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I’d buy them if they guaranteed speed rolls, that 6 start is sexy but there’s some gold ones that don’t even have speed secondary
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    New content = new packs. Nice work CG
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    Options
    its random not guaranteed rolls

Its paying 75 dollars for RNG lmao
  • Options
    Crumbum wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

did you buy the pack?

He/She just knows her EA.
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    Options
    Crumbum wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

did you buy the pack?
    I will if you subscribe to my onlyfans account
  • Options
    “Never before seen!” - ummm yeah, we see mods not rolling speed all the time. :|:D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    These are a complete rip off. Kind of like CG charging thousands for 2 GL toons that get beat by old metas.
  • Options
    I think in the normal mod section of the store I’ve spent over 100million credits and maybe half that in fleet currency over the last year.
    Highest I’ve rolled up to was around 14 speed I think........that alone makes me think paying real money for mods is horrifically bad of an idea.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    They're required to list probabilities on packs. This is a loophole and some pretty dishonest stuff we're seeing from CG/EA. ESpecially in these trying times.
  • jedibaer71
    578 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    perhaps the mods start with the best-ever-possible start data, but i think the odds are the same.

btw. will need little more time (lol) for my first gl-hero...
    and i think my opponent, who has one, can live with „weaker“ mods... 😉
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Just some random mods that count as any other mod. Not worth the money.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    This is straight up gambling... what are they thinking??!!! Loophole or not this is disgusting...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    you are confusing the rolls of the mod and what you are purchasing.

they do not have to show the odds on the upgrades on something. they are showing you the stats you are purchasing, so there are not odds to reveal.
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    They're required to list probabilities on packs. This is a loophole and some pretty dishonest stuff we're seeing from CG/EA. ESpecially in these trying times.
    Its not dishonest. You are 100% getting the mods they are offering in the packs.
  • Options
    nga939te7pwd.png
    This isn't just low, it's flat out depressing. Just what we all needed 😒😒😒
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    you are confusing the rolls of the mod and what you are purchasing.

they do not have to show the odds on the upgrades on something. they are showing you the stats you are purchasing, so there are not odds to reveal.

On the purple mods there sure are on what will come and if they will also be top end or bottom end.... the point isn’t about what it rolled it’s that the Price to the challenge of just getting these mods, in most cases a couple million “credits” that somehow these are special to these toons, they are not unless something is different with the rolls on them.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    they are showing you the stats you are purchasing, so there are not odds to reveal.

That might make sense if people didn't upgrade mods. Nobody cares if they have a level 15 mod with +6 speed, they care about what the eventual speed will be once they fully upgrade the mod. But I hear where you're coming from, lawyer speak and what not, make it sound like this ISN'T just gambling.
  • Options
    Oh look its the "we literally think you all are stupid" packs. They cant reply to legit forum posts but can keep pumping out packs. People who have the legends should be gifted this garbage for the 1000s we gave them for the trash legend events. Just when you think youve seen it all with them, they turn around and raise the bar. Just hurry up and sell me zetas cg.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2944 posts Member
    Options
    Malachi wrote: »
    nga939te7pwd.png
    This isn't just low, it's flat out depressing. Just what we all needed 😒😒😒

Thanks for taking one for the team....OUCH!!
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    If only there were an option to not buy these.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    in my expensive mod-pac (79,99 € = 87$) there is a speed arrow, and only two of the other 5 mods have a secondary speed.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    5lxzg9wvlvvm.png
    Just had this $10+ mod in the mod store :)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg