Team iNstinct presents Borrow-A-Maxed-Out Hero Campaign Progression

Replies

• Options
    Lvl 85
    LS9A
    477-136-936
    CLS, GK or Han

Invite sent with decent speed GK.

Three donors in a matter of minutes. Thank you to all. I've removed all 3. ✌
  • Options
    Lvl 85
    LS9A
    477-136-936
    CLS, GK or Han

Invite sent with decent speed GK.

Three donors in a matter of minutes. Thank you to all. I've removed all 3. ✌

Thank you for remove us an ally.
    And Glad we can help!
  • Options
    What level are you? Level 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? Lightside 9 normal from B-H, Lightside 9 hard all, and Cantina 8 all.
    What is your ally code? 929-678-989
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GK

• Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Ceodoc
    Ally request sent. Commander Luke is in for light side battles. If you want GK just let me know.

Thank you so much, I finished the whole section last night.
    I only really wanted Baze 3* but I got Krennic 3* as well.
    9B alluded me, even with a couple of different setups I was only able to 2*
    Not sure how you survive that last phase onslaught.
    Maybe a GK would help? However I have no resources to work on Shoretrooper right now, by the time I do, I am sure my 9B team will be much stronger.

Thank you Buck and thank you Team Instinct, there was another TI ally offer, name escapes me for the moment.
    MTFBWY
  • Options
    Awesome initiative, Team Instinct!

I'm level 85, and would very much like to borrow a GK or CLS for clearing LS/DS 9B-D

My ally code is 987-579-134

Thanks ;)
  • Options
    @LenoraLupin
    Invite sent. Currently have Commander Luke in as light side lead. Let me know if he works or if you want GK instead. Good luck!
  • Options
    @Ceodoc
    I’ll switch to GK late tonight so you can try him tomorrow.
  • Options
    @Krjstoff
    Invite sent. Luke is in for light side until late tonight, then it’ll be GK. Let me know who you want for dark side lead. I think Zaul is in there now and he may not have the best mods on him.
  • Options
    @BuckSkywalker

I just released you and in Apocalypse from my ally list. I was able to 3* all of LS and DS Hard level 9 nodes and all of Cantina Level 8 nodes! Thank you so much for your help and that of your guild! Now I can farm some tougher toons and help my guild and other players out.
  • Options
    What level are you? Level 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? Lightside 9 normal from B-H, Lightside 9 hard all, and Cantina 8 all.
    What is your ally code? 929-678-989
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GK

GK is ready for you!
  • Options
    @BuckSkywalker
    @KENg_YangZean

Thanks guys, hopefully having both of you as allies means that I can beat the nodes that much faster.
  • Options
    Is the challenge reset not working any more? I couldn't get them to show up again after playing out the challenge.
  • Options
    Is the challenge reset not working any more? I couldn't get them to show up again after playing out the challenge.

It will have 4 hour cooldown before you can use the toon again ;)
  • Options

That's what I figured, but thought I'd try it out anyway. And then I just wanted to double check. xD Btw, do you have your toon set up on Cantina level 8 as well?
  • Options

That's what I figured, but thought I'd try it out anyway. And then I just wanted to double check. xD Btw, do you have your toon set up on Cantina level 8 as well?

I set GK for the Catina too. let me know if you would like to try other toons maybe zzLuke? But I think GK will help more for LS and Catina.
  • Options

I set GK for the Catina too. let me know if you would like to try other toons maybe zzLuke? But I think GK will help more for LS and Catina.

GK is perfect, I just couldn't remember off the top of my head if you were the one that set GK or CLS and I'm tired and forgot that I could just check up like two posts. xD
  • Options
    @Ceodoc
    I’ll switch to GK late tonight so you can try him tomorrow.
    Sweet mercies, cheers dude
    :)
  • Options
    So happy there are people out there willing to do thi's for others. It only took me a couple attempts and I am now able to grind those precious Shoretrooper and Krennic shards.
  • FastRadioBurst
    48 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi!
    Im currently looking for help with light side hard 9B. Im level 83 and managed to 3* 9A with my Phoenix squad and a borrowed Wedge but phase 3 of 9B slaughters me..
    If possible i'd like to borrow a CLS for some sweet synergy with Phoenix!
    Also: As I understand it Boba should die first and then Embo? Any other stategy tips?
    Ally code: 463-779-145
    Much appriciated :)
  • Options
    What level are you? 85!
    What area and mission do you need help with? Light Side Tier 9 Hard A through C
    What is your ally code? 576-727-855
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Damage/Support
    Do you have a specific hero request? CLS or GK if possible... I'm going through it with a Jedi team since my rebels can't take all the AoE.

Thank you!
    - Ewokalypse Ascension
  • Options
    What level are you? Level 83
    What area and mission do you need help with? Light Side 9-A normal
    What is your ally code? 187-962-152
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? I'm looking for any character which can help my g7-8 rebels do it 3star
  • Options
    ****, this thread is still being used? I can update the opening post if anything is out of date. Is it possible to still refresh your borrow attempts by completing a daily challenge?
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    @FastRadioBurst @MamasMeat @collapsE
    Ally requests sent. Currently have GK set as lead on light side battles. Will swap in CLS this evening.
  • Options
    @oTradeMark
    The tread is good brotha! No need to update anything.
  • Options
    @oTradeMark
    The tread is good brotha! No need to update anything.

Sounds good, hope you're all doing well.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    @BuckSkywalker thanks! Really appreciate the help. I'll post when I'm done.
    - Ewokalypse Ascension
  • Options
    @BuckSkywalker thank you and all.other fellas from finally can farm this node
  • Options
    What level are you? 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? Light Side 9-B
    What is your ally code? 536-657-973
    Do you have a specific hero request? GK

Thank you guys for doing this, it's incredibly generous.
  • Options
    @dolomyte
    Ally invite sent. GK is in for light side battles. I’m going to put CLS in late tonight and I’ll switch back to GK late tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks for allies! I'll let you know how it goes and remove you once I'm finished!