Team iNstinct presents Borrow-A-Maxed-Out Hero Campaign Progression

Replies

• Options
    Drozsay wrote: »
    What level are you? Level 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? Lightside 9-B Hard
    What is your ally code? 943-333-628
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GK

I will gladly help others that may need.

Invite sent! Love your classic Lando setup.
    Hope our GK can help.
  • Options
    CIKShock wrote: »
    Finished all 9s 3*. Thank you for the GK, he did the trick! (Edit: Also removed from Allies)
    RedFlag wrote: »
    RedFlag wrote: »
    Hi,

What area and mission do you need help with? Light Side 9 normal, all of it
    What is your ally code? 379-384-664
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Maxed General Kenobi, possibly a maxed ZFinn?

Thanks in advance.
    RedFlag

I set GK there and invited. Gearing up your Biggs and Wedge will also helping ;)

Ok completed all LS and DS 9 normals. Way.....under geared to do hardmode on either. Keep up the good work. I've removed you from my ally list.

Cheers
    RedFlag

Glad we can help and Thank you to remove our ally to make a space. Cheers!!
  • Options
    Hi all. I'd really appreciate your help finishing ls 9-d hard. I need the vAdar shards to get 7* and then get r2!

I think baze might be best but open to suggestions. My team is wedge lead, Biggs, ackbar(or Leia) lando & zbarris g11-9

What area and mission do you need help with? Lightside 9-D Hard
    What is your ally code? 679-796-612
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GK or baze
  • Options
    Can I borrow him too, struggling to complete battle 9A hard for Nihilis shards my ally code is 836-877-271
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I've been looking to mess around with a GK in the light side battles and would appreciate it if anyone who has one added me as an ally, thanks! 648-645-782
    ~Leader of the Guavian Guild~
    Ally Code: 648-645-782
    Discord: TheChosenOne516#9537
  • Options
    Gb199 wrote: »
    Hi all. I'd really appreciate your help finishing ls 9-d hard. I need the vAdar shards to get 7* and then get r2!

I think baze might be best but open to suggestions. My team is wedge lead, Biggs, ackbar(or Leia) lando & zbarris g11-9

What area and mission do you need help with? Lightside 9-D Hard
    What is your ally code? 679-796-612
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GK or baze
    Tupacca211 wrote: »
    Can I borrow him too, struggling to complete battle 9A hard for Nihilis shards my ally code is 836-877-271
    Hey everyone! I've been looking to mess around with a GK in the light side battles and would appreciate it if anyone who has one added me as an ally, thanks! 648-645-782

Invite(s) with decent speed GK!
  • Options
    Thanks very much for the invites guys! I have my 7* vadar now, and hopefully my 7* r2 tomorrow! I've (reluctantly :D ) removed you as an ally

As others have said, this is a fantastic resource you offer here. Keep up the great work
  • Options
    Gb199 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for the invites guys! I have my 7* vadar now, and hopefully my 7* r2 tomorrow! I've (reluctantly :D ) removed you as an ally

As others have said, this is a fantastic resource you offer here. Keep up the great work

Thank you for remove us an ally. And Grats you will have R2 plus Vader incoming very soon.
    Cheers!!
  • Options
    Hi im level 85, and i would like to complete light side 9 hard mode battles. If possible, i would like to borrow GK or Commander luke. Jyn erso would also be great.
    Ally code :258635882.
    I will post again once ive completed the battles so you can remove me to make way for others. Thanks
  • Options
    @Gaucher ally request sent.
    Commander Luke in for light side.
    Let me know how you do. I can swap GK in if Luke doesn’t work for ya.
  • Options
    Gaucher wrote: »
    Hi im level 85, and i would like to complete light side 9 hard mode battles. If possible, i would like to borrow GK or Commander luke. Jyn erso would also be great.
    Ally code :258635882.
    I will post again once ive completed the battles so you can remove me to make way for others. Thanks

Invited.
    And GK is ready for you for light side and catina!
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the help! I've cleared 9b, now 9c and 9d left. I hope i can finish it in another 1-2 days
  • Options
    Gaucher wrote: »
    Thanks guys for the help! I've cleared 9b, now 9c and 9d left. I hope i can finish it in another 1-2 days

Glad we can help :)
    Just drop us an ally once you clear all stage. then we will have a room for incoming request.
  • Options
    Hi, just want to let you guys know that you can take me off your ally list. I will try 9c another time!
  • Options
    I have removed you guys from my ally as i have done 9b. I will try 9a and c another time. Thanks for help!
  • Kanan0017
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Player Level: 85
    Game Level: Light Side 9-A Hard
    Ally Code: 692-448-394
    Character: Commander Luke Skywalker
  • Options
    @Kanan0017
    Ally invite sent.
    Luke in as leader for light side battles. Let me know how you do. I may need to put better mods on him.
  • Options
    @Kanan0017
    Ally invite sent.
    Luke in as leader for light side battles. Let me know how you do. I may need to put better mods on him.

Thanks Buck! It went perfectly! I didn't even need to 3* the thing but I managed that somehow. Would you mind if I kept him for a few days so I can finish the rest?
  • Options
    @Kanan0017
    Sure, man. No worries. Have fun. Good luck!
  • Options
    I posted in another thread about needing to borrow a GK. I am level 85 and our guild is doing Heroic rancor raids but we do not have enough toons to successfully play the HAAT yet. One of your guildmates, In Apocalypse, sent me an ally request and I was able to 3* LS 9A, 9B, 9C, and 9D! I am trying to 3* Gar Saxon's Cantina node (currently at 2*). I will release him from my ally list as soon as that is done (probably by tomorrow morning). If he needs to drop me before then I understand. I am very, very thankful for your help and that of your guild!
  • Options
    @Chewbacca_Rocks
    What's your ally code?
  • Options
    My ally code is 139-328-937
  • Options
    @Chewbacca_Rocks
    Ally request sent. GK is set for cantina battles and CLS is set for light side.
    Let me know how you make out and if you want leaders swapped around.
  • Options
    Thank you Buck! Much appreciated!
  • Options

What area and mission do you need help with? Light Side Side 9-AHard
    What is your ally code? 826-515-271
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Commander Luke or raid Han
  • Options
    @Ethang
    Ally request sent. Let me know how you make out.
  • Options
    Hi
    Would like to borrow a GK or God toon to assist me with LS 9 B & C, really struggling to get past this.
    My ally code is: 145-288-233
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Doc
  • Options
    @Ceodoc
    Ally request sent. Commander Luke is in for light side battles. If you want GK just let me know.
  • Options
    Lvl 85
    LS9A
    477-136-936
    CLS, GK or Han
  • Options
    Lvl 85
    LS9A
    477-136-936
    CLS, GK or Han

Invite sent with decent speed GK.